05 tl on 20s 8.5 front 9.5 rear axis vips

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2005, 05:23 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's not like he's going to the track and drag racing. Give him a break. The wider back tire is a look growing with popularity, and not just with RWD, and AWD, but with FWD as well. I kinda like the look. Anyways it's his car, his money, his choice.
Old 04-23-2005, 05:31 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by AcuraGT-3
You are a tool. There is a REASON car companies put staggered wheels on cars. If you notice, they are usually sports and high performance RWD or AWD cars ONLY.

Why? B/C its to allow more rubber to hit the road, so more power can be planted to the road.

So there is a PURPOSE for it you moron.

Have you ever been to the dragstrip? RWD cars have slicks in the REAR, where the power is transferred to. On FWD cars, the slicks are on the front

You are an embarresment to tuners. Your other crime is black wheels. Black wheels are for those with true high performance cars. A TL is not that. That Porsche 911 with black wheels has them for a reason. You don't.
Its great the tuner market has grown, its pathetic how people slap anything on anything.
Your last crime, you put 20s on a non-big body car. It looks out of place and ridiculous. Your WHOLE combination, may fool people who have no clue but to those that do, you are a clown.

When that BMW driver pulls up next to you, sees you have wider wheels on the rear of a FWD car, they are going to take a pic of your car, and post it on the net of the idiot with staggered on FWD.
The last time I chekced the Tl wasn't considered a sport compact. So, everyone with a Acura/Honda has to be a tuner car? I don't see a problem with comparing the TL with a BMW. I bet they'er alot of BMW owners that wish they had a TL.
Old 04-23-2005, 08:18 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm still waiting for AcuraGT-3 to post the pics of his Focus
Old 04-23-2005, 10:37 PM
Instructor

You are a tool. There is a REASON car companies put staggered wheels on cars. If you notice, they are usually sports and high performance RWD or AWD cars ONLY.

Why? B/C its to allow more rubber to hit the road, so more power can be planted to the road.

So there is a PURPOSE for it you moron.

Have you ever been to the dragstrip? RWD cars have slicks in the REAR, where the power is transferred to. On FWD cars, the slicks are on the front

You are an embarresment to tuners. Your other crime is black wheels. Black wheels are for those with true high performance cars. A TL is not that. That Porsche 911 with black wheels has them for a reason. You don't.
Its great the tuner market has grown, its pathetic how people slap anything on anything.
Your last crime, you put 20s on a non-big body car. It looks out of place and ridiculous. Your WHOLE combination, may fool people who have no clue but to those that do, you are a clown.

When that BMW driver pulls up next to you, sees you have wider wheels on the rear of a FWD car, they are going to take a pic of your car, and post it on the net of the idiot with staggered on FWD.

What is up with all this fucktards lately? Funny how I just parked next to a BMW 525 with a staggered setup today.......And with 184 hp I don’t think it was for the performance either Asshat, but if it was for the looks he did a damn good job! I'm just going to ask you only once, POST YOUR PICS YA PRICK!!!

Oh and Acura101 your car looks sick
Old 04-24-2005, 03:13 AM
Does anyone read this

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Here is the lip on my car

Old 04-24-2005, 04:05 AM
Racer

You guys all crack me up...

First i don't think anyone on this forum THINKS that this car is a peformance beast. They do the things they do to the car for themselves. They do them for LOOKS, because this car is is nice, has great lines and the biggest reason. THEY CAN.

the staggered look is nice on some cars.. I Wouldn't do it on this car, but that's me. Plain and simple. If you don't like them on his car fine speak your piece and move on. but don't go bashing the guy for having them setup how he wants because of PERFORMANCE when I THINK everyone knows that this car is not out to win any races against the REAL performance cars.

I don't know the first thing about tuning a car.. but i know what I like and what looks good to me.. and IF I think it looks good I will paint my car with polka dots and green rims.. Cause it's my car and I CAN.

Ryan
Old 04-24-2005, 10:32 AM
Banned

Hahahahahahah, my Mom and Dad wont buy me a fucking POS Ford for my 1st car. They dont even have to buy me a car, I drive around a TSX. But I dont want it, its my sisters. And, go back to elementry and junior high and take some english classes dude.
Old 04-24-2005, 11:12 AM
Advanced

acura101.... what is the offset for your rear tire...one question..does it effect alot if you put wider tire on d'rear....because i almost did it..but eventually not...SHIT>>> acura TL better with wider rear wheels (my opinion)...i am thinking to change my wheels again... :P....
MAN...i love your black wheels...looks awesome...!!!! NICE JOB MAN>>>....LOVE UR CAR>.
Old 04-24-2005, 02:04 PM
Instructor

Ok Taxidriver ,you Need To Go With Me When I Go For English Classes,you Can Go For Spelling And Grammer,
And Yes Your Parents Will Have To Buy You A Car,cause You Cant,lol
Old 04-24-2005, 02:56 PM
Banned

Wow. My parents dont need to buy me a car, its my choic moron. If I dont want a car, I dont need one. Simple as that. And I already go to school, I dont need any grammer class. And for your info, spelling and grammer are the same thing.
Old 04-24-2005, 03:14 PM
Team Owner

Received 3,864 Likes on 2,031 Posts
Originally Posted by taxidriversingh
spelling and grammer are the same thing.
No.

Spelling is the combination of alphabetic characters to form words.

Grammar is the combination of words to form a language.

Mike
Old 04-24-2005, 03:49 PM
Instructor

Wow. My parents dont need to buy me a car, its my choic moron. If I dont want a car, I dont need one. Simple as that. And I already go to school, I dont need any grammer class. And for your info, spelling and grammer are the same thing.
YOU MUST NOT GET GOOD GRADES IN ENGLISH,YOU CANT SPELL,
BY THE WAY SPELLING A ND GRAMMER ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS,
SPELLING IS SPELLING AND GRAMMER IS HOW YOU PUT WORDS AND SENTENCES TOGETHER,AND USE OF WORDS
AND I KNOW THAT TEENS THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL LIKE YOU,
WHAT I SAID IS YOU HAVE NO MONEY YOU HAVE EARNED YOU SELF TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD A CAR OF ANY CHOICE,MAY A BIKE FRO K MART ,BUT NO CAR,,LOL
YOUR A KID ,AND YES YOUR PARENT WILL PAY FOR YOUR CAR JUST LIKE THEY PAY FOR EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE STUPID,

NOW GO POP ONE OF YOUR PIMPLES OR SOMTHING
WHAT TIME DOES YOUR SHIFT START AT MC DONALDS??
OR IS IT TACO BELL?
Old 04-24-2005, 05:17 PM
Banned

Dude. I dont even have any pimples, maybe you did when you were younger, but not me. And I dont know how to spell, sorry that I'm not that smart. I already told you, I dont want a car. I dont work at a fast food place, maybe you did, but I dont. I work at a car wash place. You seem to know prper english, spelling with all caps, not putting commas with spaces in them. You are smart dude, fucking retard.
Old 04-24-2005, 05:44 PM
Banned

for the record, its spelled grammAr, not grammEr.
Old 04-24-2005, 05:51 PM
Does anyone read this

I think this thread got hijacked. Nice car mang.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:39 AM
Reppin' for tha DPG

Originally Posted by rets
Welcome to the forum

Yo 101, your car is siccckkk bro, so....simply put... all them haters!! This is YOUR car bro, that YOU paid for....so YOU can do what YOU damn well please!!

And for you little FUCKTARDS on here bashing rides, EAT A DICK!.... one comment or two posting your opinion is fine...but dont jack the thread by talking about driving your sisters pink TSX to your job at the local car wash...

Ya know what homie...I think imma bring my TL by cuz I need a wash... If you do a nice job, there's a whole $0.25 tip in it for ya!...
Old 04-25-2005, 05:09 PM
Banned

What a loser you are. Why would they put pink on a TSX? Fucking retard, hhahahahahahahahah, your really funny. And when did I say anything about driving to work, retard. Dont talk shit to me if you dont know me. I said his car looks ugly, thats my opinions. My taste in cars is different. I like the JDM/OEM sleeper look. And if you drive all the way to Washington to let me wash your car, I would fuck it up.. because of the gay comments you said.
Old 04-25-2005, 06:03 PM
Reppin' for tha DPG

What a loser you are. Why would they put pink on a TSX? Fucking retard, hhahahahahahahahah, your really funny. And when did I say anything about driving to work, retard. Dont talk shit to me if you dont know me. I said his car looks ugly, thats my opinions. My taste in cars is different. I like the JDM/OEM sleeper look. And if you drive all the way to Washington to let me wash your car, I would fuck it up.. because of the gay comments you said.

Hahahahahahaahah!!!!... wow!!!... You'd really wash my car huh?? I knew the $0.25 would do the trick...TRICK!

Typical FUCKTARD....bold on the PC, but a CHUMP in person...

I'm done wit jackin this thread... if ya wanna talk homie, PM me and we can DEF conversate...KUTHIE!
Old 04-25-2005, 07:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 131 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by cTLgo
Don't forget to post in this thread!
https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109712

Old 04-25-2005, 08:01 PM
Banned

I get paid 8 bucks an hour, a quater wouldnt make a diff. You think I'm scared of a 25 year old? If you lived in Washington, I could of gotten hella people to kick your ass. I'm not a chump in real life, I say shit to peoples face if they talk shit. Come down here, then talk smack. Fucking old ass prick.
Old 04-25-2005, 08:47 PM
Burning Brakes

I get paid 8 bucks an hour, a quater wouldnt make a diff. You think I'm scared of a 25 year old? If you lived in Washington, I could of gotten hella people to kick your ass. I'm not a chump in real life, I say shit to peoples face if they talk shit. Come down here, then talk smack. Fucking old ass prick.
Dude, are you for real?
Old 04-25-2005, 09:15 PM
Instructor

Damn you little kids are funny these days........What until your 18 ya little mouth, then maybe Rawdogg can hand you your ASS.....Do you have a brother (over 18) that I can whoop-on in the mean time.....

I personally would love to hand you and your friends their ASS......Damn now that sounds like fun... So you and your friends can kiss my
Old 04-26-2005, 12:10 AM
Banned

Dude, I dont have a brother, but I can still get people, over then 18 to kick your ass. Why would you want to kick me and my friends asses? Do you really want to go to jail and get your ass kicked by a lot of indian, mexican, black, white, asian kids? If you do, be my guest. Lol, fucking 20 year people want to do shit to a 16 year old, hahhahahahaha.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:54 AM
Yeah, its STOCK!!!

FUCK ALL YOU HATERS!!!!! 101, all i gotta say is NICE RIDE BRO!!! for those of you who can't appreciate, go play with yourself or something and be happy. shit, the cars, not yours, the choice of size and rim isn't yours, so just back the fuck off and enjoy the pictures. if you dont like, dont look! simple as that!! :whocares:
Old 04-26-2005, 02:22 AM
Three Wheelin'

its my choic moron
Choice?
Funny how your talking about spelling and grammar
Old 04-26-2005, 02:23 AM
Three Wheelin'

prper english,
proper?

I like the rims, but i think its better suited for nhp, its too dark on ssm.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:35 AM
Instructor

Dude, I dont have a brother, but I can still get people, over then 18 to kick your ass. Why would you want to kick me and my friends asses? Do you really want to go to jail and get your ass kicked by a lot of indian, mexican, black, white, asian kids? If you do, be my guest. Lol, fucking 20 year people want to do shit to a 16 year old, hahhahahahaha.
Your right mouth!!!! (No jail for me) So you had to learn how to be and ASS from someone.....So If you don’t have a brother was it your dad? All I know is whoever taught you manners needs a whipping...... .... Now that sounds good to me!!!!

But your still cool little boy......lol......

Oh and Acura101 your ride still looks sick so thanks for posting man.....
Old 04-26-2005, 03:07 AM
Does anyone read this

Old 04-26-2005, 07:53 AM
Tristate ViP Crew

Why are you guys even paying attention to a 16 yr old kid who obviously should be doing his homework instead of bothering people on the net. You guys have to understand it is rugged up in Washington, you never know when Bigfoot will attack.

By the why Acura101 nice ass whip. All this hate against your car means you did a good job
Old 04-26-2005, 08:36 AM
Wants an M3 in

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I don't know whats worse, the idiots who put staggered wheels on FWD or the idiots who support this crap.
hahaha staggered fitment on front drive haaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Old 04-26-2005, 08:46 AM
Wants an M3 in

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
looks cool though :wink:
Old 04-26-2005, 10:31 AM
Reppin' for tha DPG

I get paid 8 bucks an hour, a quater wouldnt make a diff.
Are you SERIOUS???...you're braggin' about $8.00??

If you lived in Washington, I could of gotten hella people to kick your ass. I'm not a chump in real life
HUH? ... So, correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt a person who does NOT handle their OWN problems one on one called.... umm CHUMP? Why would YOU go run and get friends to kick MY ass when YOU and I are the ones who have an issue?...

I see you may be scared to go one on one with this...How'd you put it?.."OLD ASS PRICK"

One last werd of advice ... just stop... you are REALLY embarrassing yourself and us Indians as a whole with your StEwPiD comments...
Old 04-26-2005, 06:27 PM
Banned

I made two mistakes and I am being called stupid? Ok, whatever. Ward148 why does it matter that I speak my mind, my manners are different, I say what I want to say. RawDogg, why would I brag about 8 dollars? Its good enongh for me, I still have school. I have never gotten in a fight, so why would I fight now? I never do have to fight anyways because no one says anything to me, nor do I say anything to them.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 131 Likes on 79 Posts
Let It Go, Stay On Topic Or I will start deleting posts

Thanks,

The Management
Old 04-27-2005, 03:43 PM
Automobile Aficionado

Smile

Originally Posted by rets
Welcome to the forum

Very nice job! Most aggressive set-up on any TL to date.

I'm planning on 20x9.0 all around on 245/35-20, but I'm still considering the 8.5/9.5 staggered wheels on same tires. I got do some measurements to see if the 9s in the front will touch.

Looks mean and clean. I believe you're right, if you are only staggering the wheel the tire size width will be about the same regardless, so it wouldn't increase understeer. Most people aren't intelligent enough to make this distinction or even come up with this fitment.

Enjoy your wheels and know that for know you've got one of the best looking Acuras on the road, period.
Old 04-27-2005, 04:37 PM
Racer

Old 04-27-2005, 04:58 PM
Instructor

I'm not a big fan of fancy rims and have no intention of swapping out mine. But with that said, those black ones are real sharp. I would never have noticed they are different size other than that you said they were, and even if I did, I couldn't care less.

Overall, I like.
Old 04-27-2005, 05:18 PM
Reppin' for tha DPG

Originally Posted by acura101west
not sure the offset,will check
tires are nittos 245/35zr20 555s all
i think the lip is three inchs ,sic i know
lowering will come soon,
rides great more like a go cart

Any luck finding out the offset of the rears?
Old 04-27-2005, 06:15 PM
Silky Smooth

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
looks great man, really hard to get a bad look with black wheels and a polished lip, great car!
Old 04-28-2005, 03:13 AM
Instructor

thanks for the great replys,glad most people like them
havent checked on offset sorry forgot,
will post more pics tomorrow with better angles

Quick Reply: 05 tl on 20s 8.5 front 9.5 rear axis vips