Spark when cold

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 11:36 AM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spark when cold

its been a while since i been here guys ,but i realy need your help on this one i have a 2006 acura tl 3.4 at 111111 miles on it the past week i had raan out of gas and when someone brought me gas the battery had died so i had it jumped everything was fine until yesterday i turn my car on in teh morning end up goin to the dentist go back to turn my car back on and nothing the engine turns but dose not start i thought mabey it had no gas so i added some more nope stilll same problom i get a tow truck to take it to my uncles garage and he said that there was no spark goin to the spark plugs it would just spark once and thats it he had a honda machanic come in to see it and he cant find anything recently i found out that when the car is cold itll turn on no problom but everytime i turn it off i have to wait for it to cool down also i forgot to mention i have led light on the inside of my car hooked up to a light fuse on the inside of the car if that helps any ideas guys on what it might be???
Old 10-02-2011, 12:34 PM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so far ive kind of marrowed it down to the main relay or the igniton modual??? any help is apreciated sorry for my writing im foreign and still dont no how to write to well