Question about interior lights not turning on

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 06:32 AM
Youse Gots Sacked

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Question about interior lights not turning on

I got into a front end accident going down the turnpike at 70 mph, someone cut me off i hit the barrier and screwed up the whole front end. I had neons installed under my car (no comment), they were hooked up to turn on when the doors open and when the door unlocks. As of now, after the accident, the front Neon broke and is in my trunk and it seems like they cut out the wiring for the front neon. The neons don't turn on now, the interior lights turn on if i physically turn them on from within the car. Im assuming that the neons were hooked up to some wire that was hooked up to the interior lighting wire. Can someone give me more information on which wire might have been the option for this. I know its tough because nobody knows how it was installed, but can someone provide me with some reverse engineering. Street Effectz installed everything for me but he is nowhere to be found. So any help would be greatly appreciated, possibly a walkthrough of certain things to check because i really don't feel like taking it to the dealership and having them rape me on some price because none of it is covered. thanks