noooooooo!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 11:06 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry noooooooo!!!!!!!!

After a month and 2 weeks with my TL ...i got into an accident!

Well i was going north and the lady in the other car was going south. She proceeded to make a left turn, and i saw her hesitate ... but then she went for it! UGH i saw her coming and i tried to swerve right to avoid the impact, but she got me. Good thing i made the move i did, becuase the impact would have been worse, but the only thing is that i hopped a curb in the process. Good thing there was no one on the sidewalk.

Anyway so i had 2 passangers in the car and i asked them if they were ok, and by that time i looked out my window and the lady was already outside looking at her car. (A previous generation E320 Benz) I wound down the window to ask her if she was ok .. and she replied yea but look what you did to my car!

Now thats where i went off on her. First of all she was wrong becuase she was turning and hit me, and on top of that later on, the officer pointed out to me that the turn she made was illegal because there was a no left turn sign there!

Man talk about inconsideration for human life, she was more worried about her car than anything else. I mean there were 3 people in my car, you would think she would see if we were ok before arguing with me.

So now my baby is a little banged up on the rear driver side. She hit me directly over the rear driver side wheel... i hope the axel isint messed up and its just body work/wheel replacement. I wonder if hopping a curb about 4 inches high would have a signifcant impact on how the car drives. Also my door dosent open in the back. Im going to have to call up my insurance tommorow morning.

BTW no one was hurt, yay for seatbelts... well im feeling a little soar right now, i will post pictures tommorow when the sun comes up.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:58 PM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
did you post in the right section of the 3rd gen forum?
Old 04-15-2006, 01:19 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yup this one was def in the wrong section .. i was wondering how come i didnt notice it the firs time i posted it.

Mods please delete.

Thanks.