wdp grille =)

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 09:26 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 06 [url="#"
Acura TL[/url]]^^ once u white u know its right...haha but u know the grill on the bottom by the fogs doesnt look bad, the nack shoulda stayed black, as for the front grill..im not to fond of it. but over all the car flows with u..ur a girl..if it was a dude he would be gay!
Hellz yeah he would be!
Old 11-11-2007, 07:31 PM
My baby's name is Pearly!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just ordered this sticker logo thing from ebay. Hope it turns out fitted and nice. they said it's cf domed vinyl, but we'll see...
Old 11-13-2007, 12:06 PM
Godfather of Chrome

Location: Santa Cruz, and yes I'm a hippie with retro 1970s sideburns and a chrome fetish
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 06 Acura TL
^^ once u white u know its right...haha but u know the grill on the bottom by the fogs doesnt look bad, the nack shoulda stayed black, as for the front grill..im not to fond of it. but over all the car flows with u..ur a girl..if it was a dude he would be gay!
I guess I'm gay then!

Here's a link to my gay grill

How many gay guys can do that?

Cheers! :ghey:
Old 11-13-2007, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by brettallica
I guess I'm gay then!

nah you aint gay brett! i was responding to the other dude.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:21 PM
Let's Go Pens

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Basketball is gay, besides that looks photoshoped to me. Ha..Ha.. Just Kidding Brett - I actually love your grill

atlswsp07: The decal will look great, many of us have installed them and it's a very good fit. I have the Aluminum Finish one and it is fantastic
Old 11-13-2007, 12:51 PM
FizzyStatus!

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Brett...looks how high up ur shorts are...you're gay.

haha jp..I think the wheels+chrome on grill looks bad ass

I wish I could put the decal...damn front license plate law
Old 11-13-2007, 01:04 PM
REDBULL///AMG

I guess I'm gay then!

i think it looks gay on the Type S...type S needs the contrast.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:05 PM
Godfather of Chrome

Location: Santa Cruz, and yes I'm a hippie with retro 1970s sideburns and a chrome fetish
Originally Posted by ballinfizzle89
Brett...looks how high up ur shorts are...you're gay.
They just look high because I have long legs and the world's shortest torso.

Here's what they look like when I'm not in the middle of a 40" vert: {Pic} (far right of pic)
Old 11-13-2007, 11:12 PM
FizzyStatus!

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
They just look high because I have long legs and the world's shortest torso.

Here's what they look like when I'm not in the middle of a 40" vert: {Pic} (far right of pic)

haah I was just playing man!..they look high because you're jumping!
Old 11-13-2007, 11:19 PM

i think it looks gay on the Type S...type S needs the contrast.
a black car should get his/her grille painted white, if youre talking about contrast. so you're telling me you think a black car looks better with a white grille, because of the contrast?
Old 11-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Let's Go Pens

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
White Grill? on a black TL-S? Hell no haha. Since we're on the grille subject, 06 Take a picture of that guys Range in your shop who is having everything painted white... Talk about gay!!!
Old 11-15-2007, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Evader
White Grill? on a black TL-S? Hell no haha. Since we're on the grille subject, 06 Take a picture of that guys Range in your shop who is having everything painted white... Talk about gay!!!
nah...i was trying to prove 06 Acura TL wrong by saying a wdp tl-s needs contrast by having the original black grille instead of painting it white. so i said, if we're talking about contrast, then a black tl-s should get his grille painted white! but then it would look ugly because it's two different color! get it now?
Old 11-16-2007, 04:38 PM
REDBULL///AMG

Originally Posted by atlswdp07
nah...i was trying to prove 06 Acura TL wrong by saying a wdp tl-s needs contrast by having the original black grille instead of painting it white. so i said, if we're talking about contrast, then a black tl-s should get his grille painted white! but then it would look ugly because it's two different color! get it now?
theres no need to prove me wrong sweetheart. since we're on the WDP subject i figured everyone would understand but since most of us here are a lil on the slow side. lemme correct myself.the 06 WDP doesnt look anywhere as aggrassive as the 07 WDP type S. contrast in the type s is what gives it that aggressive look. now that ur a female the car shouldnt look aggrasive cuz then it wouldnt flow with ur good looks. . but as far as for a NBP mono-tone deff gives it a very aggressive look. WDP is just not an aggressive color. and this is coming from a WDP owner. n last time i checked most guys here think my TL looks very agressive with the white/black look.

now once again making the WDP mono-tone jus makes it looks gay and ur a female so u dont have to worry. looks good on u
Old 11-16-2007, 04:45 PM
REDBULL///AMG

Originally Posted by Evader
Brad tell me about it..who does that to a white range..white should never be mono-tone. black yes
Old 11-16-2007, 04:46 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 134 Likes on 66 Posts
i took down the license plate. now it has two holes help meeeeee haha lolz

this is me? when i first got Pearly in july, damn im fat =( haha lolz.

as you can see...i love the color white. most recent pic of me =)

nice pix... while you're at it... have u consider white out the headlight too?
Old 11-17-2007, 12:55 AM

you mean clear out the headlights? such as removing the yellow reflector on the side? nahhh, i'll just leave it as is cuz the 07 type-s yellow reflector is smaller than the 04-06 ones anyways. so why bother removing it and get it fogged up or watered in.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:57 AM

theres no need to prove me wrong sweetheart. since we're on the WDP subject i figured everyone would understand but since most of us here are a lil on the slow side. lemme correct myself.the 06 WDP doesnt look anywhere as aggrassive as the 07 WDP type S. contrast in the type s is what gives it that aggressive look. now that ur a female the car shouldnt look aggrasive cuz then it wouldnt flow with ur good looks. . but as far as for a NBP mono-tone deff gives it a very aggressive look. WDP is just not an aggressive color. and this is coming from a WDP owner. n last time i checked most guys here think my TL looks very agressive with the white/black look.

now once again making the WDP mono-tone jus makes it looks gay and ur a female so u dont have to worry. looks good on u
SO YOURE SAYING BRETT IS GAY...
Old 11-17-2007, 01:10 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I guess I'm gay then!

What about that gay guy Ameche who came out on the cover of SI and said he was gay in the NBA for about 10 years! He could do that! Hahahahaha...damn dawg...does that mean you gay??? I thought you were cool mannggg!!! Hahahahaa...just fucking witcha Cali!
Old 11-17-2007, 01:20 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Ahmad (06 WDP TL) does make a good point tho sweetheart...no, not about Brett being gay, (which I hope he is looking at this cuz it's hilarious! - but you know you my dawg!), but about the mono-tone look. That is why Brad got so much flack when he did his. Now, if you look at my avatar, and the pic of it full-sized, you see why it is ok to do NBP like that because it is an aggressive flow. I think I told Brett that when he did his, it reminded me of an old retired guys Caddy. Of course he laughed it off, cuz he's cool like that, but I think he got the picture and blended the chrome more so than the whole white is right theme.

Now, looking at you all decked out in white, and looking alright, and stepping into that white car...it doesn't matter if it doesn't look right...cuz aint nobody looking at it...they looking at you sugar! But if you park it, get out and walk away...they may look at it like, what the...well, if I can get the number...who cares? But please...don't do the TL-S like that!

Old 11-17-2007, 09:41 AM

haha lolz =) im gay with my grille, haha i meant happy
Old 11-17-2007, 10:12 AM
REDBULL///AMG

haha lolz =) im gay with my grille, haha i meant happy
im not here to call no one gay. im sure brett is not gay. but are all intitled to an opinion. my opinion is, all white is girly. ur a girl so its ok. in bretts case. im not too fond of the look. no offense brett. i dont think ur gay at all. its just not my cup of tea.

Darksome thanx for the back up bro..by the wway i love ur avatar
Old 11-17-2007, 10:47 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

im not here to call no one gay. im sure brett is not gay. but are all intitled to an opinion. my opinion is, all white is girly. ur a girl so its ok. in bretts case. im not too fond of the look. no offense brett. i dont think ur gay at all. its just not my cup of tea.

Darksome thanx for the back up bro..by the wway i love ur avatar
You got it bro! And thanx for the compliment! That Brett stuff is funny as hell! I was crying laughing reading that! I'm glad Brett can take a joke!

atlswdp07: You a funny chick too! Hahhahaha...
Old 11-17-2007, 11:17 AM
REDBULL///AMG

Originally Posted by darksom1
You got it bro! And thanx for the compliment! That Brett stuff is funny as hell! I was crying laughing reading that! I'm glad Brett can take a joke!

atlswdp07: You a funny chick too! Hahhahaha...
yea brett seems like a kewl guy. im sure had it been anyone else they woulda bugged out by now.

Atlswdp07 ur still cute. no one check out the car while ur in it anyways they just check you out. so dont let the grille thing bother u
Old 11-17-2007, 11:28 AM

im sure brett is comfortable with his sexuallity that's why he don't care what y'alls say.
and im not a funny girl, im just hillarious...sometimes this smiley is funny looking though
Old 11-17-2007, 11:37 AM

THIS SMILEY IS SOOO COOL. BTW IM NOT A HIPPIE
Old 11-18-2007, 10:38 PM
2007 Cabon Bronze Pearl

ugly---very ugly
Old 11-19-2007, 08:49 AM
Instructor

You lost the awesome dark/light contrast that Acura intended with that kit. Looked much better before, IMO.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by dvasquez
ugly---very ugly
your avatar is UGLY---VERY UGLY!!! or is that you?! sorry IT ain't crakin! haha lolz
Old 11-19-2007, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by PenguinTL
You lost the awesome dark/light contrast that Acura intended with that kit. Looked much better before, IMO.
so you're sayin your "Penguin" TL is better? a car's suppose to have 4 wheels, not feet. that's some crazy mods you did to a beautiful TL. Looked much better before, IMO.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:57 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Oh ooohhh...you know it's gonna be some incoming for those right? LOL! Hang in there sugar!
Old 11-19-2007, 03:38 PM
Instructor

so you're sayin your "Penguin" TL is better? a car's suppose to have 4 wheels, not feet. that's some crazy mods you did to a beautiful TL. Looked much better before, IMO.
I had to re-read your post twice before I realized that your feeble attempt at a petty rebuttal was LITERALLY based on my username...hilarious!

Just because someone doesn't like your mods doesn't mean you need to embarrass yourself by acting childish and hurling silly insults. You posted your pictures, you're going to get comments. Same goes for myself or any other member here. Some may be complimentary, others may not.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:46 PM
Instructor

I had to re-read your post twice before I realized that your feeble attempt at a rebuttal was LITERALLY based on my username...hilarious!

Just because someone doesn't like your mods doesn't mean you need to act childish. You posted your pictures, you're going to get comments. Same goes for myself or any other member here. Some may be complimentary, others may not. You may not like one of my mods when I post it. That's fine. Different tastes for different people. Do you think I'm going to respond to your comments and be all "Well, I don't like ur grille and ur avatar makes me want to barf...so there LOLZ!" *thhbpppptptptpttttt*

I like the front grille and your car overall. I was specifically talking about the bumper grilles and rear exhaust surrounds...hence where I said "kit". As someone else said, it makes it look like paint booth overspray.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:51 PM
Instructor

my opinion is, all white is girly.
Wait...now the complete absence of color is "girly?"

I can see pink or purple, but white? That's a new one!
Old 11-19-2007, 06:43 PM

Wait...now the complete absence of color is "girly?"

I can see pink or purple, but white? That's a new one!
let me guess, penguin probably has a white tl...hmmphhhhhhh!
Old 11-19-2007, 06:48 PM

I had to re-read your post twice before I realized that your feeble attempt at a rebuttal was LITERALLY based on my username...hilarious!

Just because someone doesn't like your mods doesn't mean you need to act childish. You posted your pictures, you're going to get comments. Same goes for myself or any other member here. Some may be complimentary, others may not. You may not like one of my mods when I post it. That's fine. Different tastes for different people. Do you think I'm going to respond to your comments and be all "Well, I don't like ur grille and ur avatar makes me want to barf...so there LOLZ!" *thhbpppptptptpttttt*

I like the front grille and your car overall. I was specifically talking about the bumper grilles and rear exhaust surrounds...hence where I said "kit". As someone else said, it makes it look like paint booth overspray.
might wanna read post #31 first before getting excited. GODDAMN!!! take a joke?!
Old 11-19-2007, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by darksom1
Oh ooohhh...you know it's gonna be some incoming for those right? LOL! Hang in there sugar!
haha lolz!!!!!!!
Old 11-20-2007, 12:15 AM
Instructor

let me guess, penguin probably has a white tl...hmmphhhhhhh!
No, Carbon Bronze. But when I see a white TL-S with the dark wheels, sometimes I regret my choice! The wheels are too close in color to the CB body
Old 11-23-2007, 02:40 AM

BEFORE STICKER

AFTER

NICE QUALITY, BUT WEAK ADHESIVE $40 BUCKS WASTED!!!!!!
Old 11-23-2007, 12:47 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I told you not to do that fly girl...but you and Brett wouldn't listen...oh well...
Old 11-24-2007, 04:37 PM
Godfather of Chrome

Mine is a different manufacturer and a different sticker altogether, and it's still stuck on like a champ. I'm still on the fence as to which I think looks better for my ride - with chrome insert stickers or without . They both look good to me. The chrome doesn't really show up in the pictures, unlike the nice carbon fiber look that atlswdp07 has; you can really see the CF in there on hers.

Quick Reply: wdp grille =)