Old 12-13-2012, 12:01 AM
MechEng

Received 483 Likes on 400 Posts
as someone who has also done some "outside the box" shit to his car, i love it

let's get some more pics! interior too!
Old 12-13-2012, 02:50 AM
UA6 SSM TL

Received 106 Likes on 103 Posts
call me crazy but i like the color, and even the front lip spoiler. Can't say the same thing about the wheels, perhaps a different color
Old 12-13-2012, 04:22 AM
Chapter Leader (Midwest Region)

Received 784 Likes on 558 Posts
Can someone point me in the direction of the "high road"? I can never find that damn road

Not talking about the car either I like the car actually, I would do different color wheels if it were mine

Last edited by McCollins23; 12-13-2012 at 04:25 AM.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:14 AM
Op is too busy to care

Received 913 Likes on 540 Posts
Originally Posted by swoosh
^^^ well I think the OP is open to criticism...

I think we lost this thread between criticism and spending money on real wheels and Recaro's....
Id just like to throw out there that volks, recaros, works, adv.1s, whatever the fuck, can still look like shit no matter how much they cost.

@the butthurt,
its the internet, what the fuck did you expect?
The following users liked this post:
Undying Dreams (12-13-2012)
Old 12-13-2012, 06:30 AM
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)

Received 19,915 Likes on 14,457 Posts
the brand name dropping is the only thing I find distasteful and snobby.

It's Christmas time, what part about a red and green car doesn't make sense. You all know Nitrous isn't keeping his wheels or wheel colors for more than 2 months anyway.
civicdrivr (12-13-2012)
Old 12-13-2012, 06:36 AM
Op is too busy to care

yep.

theres a thread over in my part of the woods with a hideous car that is on works that everyone is fellating just because it has "legit jdm wheelz"

well its fucking legit ugly. go get some nice rotas, or something that looks good at least instead of expensive ugly shit
Old 12-13-2012, 06:39 AM
Chapter Leader (Houston)

Received 1,085 Likes on 810 Posts
Originally Posted by RU_JELLY
I like the setup myself, lip doesnt look great but its ok. as for the color its cool and looks very well done. and the rims....half of you guys talking shit probably own xxr's
I literally LOL. Btw,I own XXR's for the record.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:54 AM
8th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm thinking it gonna be a forever keeper. Only someone with very same like for those colors/color combos would only think of having that car. Or perhaps the MODs on it make it a great deal you can't refuse! haha!
However, I do stand with the notion "dare to be different"!
Old 12-13-2012, 07:32 AM
BANNED

Received 2,885 Likes on 1,784 Posts
Originally Posted by Aretardedorange
Oh ok.

Glad to see the moderators are also liking your post. No wonder no one new joins up. This community is going downhill fast.

BTW....You should join the NY group again, lots of cool comments about your PURPLE wheels bro!
i think people liked my post because i made a valid point...nothing more to it.

BTW...i only joined your facebook group because someone from YOUR group sent me an invite as a joke. i think the message was something like..."holy shit you have got to join this group on facebook and look at all these losers talking trash about acurazine and their members...it's so pathetic!"

naturally, i joined your little fanboy group and it only took about 2 minutes of scrolling before i was laughing my ass off at all of you self entitled punks. you guys are seriously one of a kind, and i thank you for the laugh.

so what's worse? people on this PUBLIC forum expressing their opinion about a car? or people like you on a PRIVATE forum that constantly make fun of all of us behind our back?

it's brutally obvious that you saw this thread, got upset about what people said about this TL, so you and your cronies on your private facebook chat decide to head over here and spill your muddy garbage all over the place.

"ok Dpat, i'm gonna post first...and then YOU post right afterwards! it's gonna be hillarious!"

"alright retardedbanana, good plan! it's gonna be so funny and then afterwards we can head back over to our facebook chat and talk about it there!"

btw about my purple wheels comment, i'm sure you all did laugh about it. hell, i laughed about it. i was bored, wanted to try it out, ran with it for a few months, and then removed it. ouch...my feelings. they hurt so bad.

Originally Posted by Dpat
HAI SHARK.

I'm not here to start any problems. I agree with you, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But it seems as if their is "cliques" formed on azine... to which each one has their own preference of modding their cars. Most of the criticism i see on something "different" from your group is negative. So, let me preach what we learned in pre-school if you don't have something nice to say then don't say it at all. Nobody, i mean NO ONE wants to read your narrow minded criticism on what you do or don't like. Quite frankly nobody gives a shit, if they did then you'll be asked "Hey sharksbreath, what do you like about my car?? please give me ur god given eyesight and tell me what i should or shouldn't do" nobody will ever ask you that.

and it's also funny that you get on 'aretardedorange' about his mommy and daddy buying him this or that.. "hand feeding him from a golden spoon" in other words.. but i've seen more maturity shown from him then you and your half-assed ignorant comments about him, which your whole azine "posse" seems to like.

i'll fall back into my hole now and disappear.
what do you mean "clique"? did you not form a clique with retardedbanana and all the other NY/NJ guys? so much so, that you decided to create a facebook chat and talk about cars over there, instead of here on the forum? is that what you mean?

fwiw, and i don't know why i even care, i post how i feel about something from an honest standpoint. if i don't like something, i'm going to say it. if i do like something, i'm going to say it. i throw out positive vibes to plenty of people. i answer peoples questions. i respond to countless PM's. i try and help the community.

and about someone caring about my opinion on their car...what the hell are you even talking about? i saw a picture of a bright highlighter teal and some red wheels and gave my opinion.

to touch on your last statement, again...i don't know what the hell you're talking about. when did i ever say anything about aretardedbanana's mommy and daddy buying him stuff? i think you have me confused with someone else bro.

you can go back into your hole, and take the other guys with you. this forum is MUCH BETTER off without any of you guys a part of it. take 5 minutes and mull through retardedbanana's past threads/posts and you can see what an arrogant person he is. all he does is try and start shit on this forum, and then run back to his FB chat and laugh about it.

you guys need to grow up.

I am glad not to be part of the community anymore.
and we are glad you are not a part of this community too. finally, something we can agree on.

it's funny too, how you would come to me for help and send me PM's with questions on the most BASIC topics. what would i do? i would answer your questions and try and help you.

you are too easy my man, i don't even know why i wasted 5 minutes responding to your garbage.
The following 7 users liked this post by SharksBreath:
civicdrivr (12-13-2012), CLtotheTL32 (12-13-2012), IamaTL (12-13-2012), rossv1 (12-13-2012), Sick TLS (12-13-2012), Undying Dreams (12-13-2012), Wacker (12-13-2012) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 12-13-2012, 08:14 AM
Redwood Original

Received 188 Likes on 172 Posts
Originally Posted by TLDude876
I literally LOL. Btw,I own XXR's for the record.

I wasnt really saying it to knock xxr wheels I actually like some of their designs, especially on your car you've pulled a couple sets off perfect from what i remember. but the fact that these guys are knocking some te37's just kills me. he paid more for one wheel than they did for their whole set yet he's the one thats getting shit?....
Old 12-13-2012, 08:16 AM
Redwood Original

Received 188 Likes on 172 Posts
sharky just won the interwebz!
Old 12-13-2012, 08:59 AM
Registered Member

Received 802 Likes on 578 Posts
I wasnt really saying it to knock xxr wheels I actually like some of their designs, especially on your car you've pulled a couple sets off perfect from what i remember. but the fact that these guys are knocking some te37's just kills me. he paid more for one wheel than they did for their whole set yet he's the one thats getting shit?....
Nobody is "giving him shit" for having those wheels. I think pretty much everyone in here loves the design of them and fitment on a TL. They are simply stating it's not their color of choice to accompany the new fresh paint. Nobody is making fun of the wheel style or brand at all.

And as KillerG stated before, it doesn't matter that they are name brand or how much they cost. Just because they are expensive rims doesn't automatically make them great looking on a car. Of course they do in this case, but on another car they may look like crap.
The following 4 users liked this post by The Machine:
Predatorbird (12-13-2012), rossv1 (12-13-2012), TLDude876 (12-13-2012), Undying Dreams (12-13-2012)
Old 12-13-2012, 09:39 AM
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I understand its a forum and that everyone is entitled to their opinion.....but I don't understand how criticizing about the same things over and over again is okay? Note go onto any other forum and you will never see a community like Acurazine! Here the moderators will also hate on cars and like posts and let things "slip" under the radar.

I bet all these tough guys on here would never go around in real life telling people their cars look like shit. I am sure underlying dreams would go up to nitrous in real life and tell him how terrible his color combo is and how awful the front lip is. :lol:

I guess its easy to talk shit when you live behind a computer 24/7. In reality if I saw that kid I would doubt you have a driving license LOL!

Why did I single him out many will cry out? Because he adds his 2 cents in every thread. "Search", "OMG SEARCH", new member posting looking for help..... "hey lets tell him to search instead of helping him". New member asking a question "hey lets tell him to search instead of helping him".

Acurazine(3G TL)- Home of the biggest haters known to exist. No wonder Nitrous never posts up his car LOL, why would he? He clearly knows Acurazine has become a nonsense place. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy your little posse and continue criticizing others cars/posts. This community will go downhill soon enough, it already looks like hondatech.

I already removed my Acurazine stickers a long time ago, I can't rep such a awful community.
So agree with you dude, i know him for while and he always works on my car he gets a lot of respect in the streets. Ask about him in Florida everyone respect him. come over to clublexus

It was turned into "horseshit" when everyone started saying shit about the car. Sure everyone can say something about a car right.....? Well half the crap was said in the first 6 posts, all my question is.....why do you have to repeat the same crap over and over again? If someone has already said "lip looks ugly, the color combo is gross", why do you have to repeat it 10 more times? Why leave it at that right? Maybe your point was not clear, you also have to like all the posts also criticizing the car lolol.

Whenever someone new posts up here asking a question you (underlying dreams) tell them to search and bitch at them for not searching. Great way to introduce new members. And once again awesome job from the moderators "moderating".

Thats where the posse comes into play. The moderators NOT NAMING ANY NAMES LOL, we got the kid austin who looks like hes 10 years old, sharksbreath, our great friend mccollins, etc, etc. Its not hard to see the posse.

And if you think its just me who thinks this forum is going down....look around. Its the same people posting, criticizing, rambling on. Anytime someone posts something new they are criticized. Isin't this a place where you share your cars and show off different mods? If everyone had the same mods these cars would be boring quick.

I am glad not to be part of the community anymore. I just come here to buy the odd used part or look at whats new. Whenever I see something new I see the same morons talking shit about anyones car that is not up to their "standards".

Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
Nitrous you have any other photos of your TL? I searched for 'teal TL' on flickr and didn't find any. What meet was that at?

What's next for the car?
He doesn't any other photos, i know hes not here a lot, these pics were taken by random people at a car meet Sunday at royal palm Toyota

Originally Posted by rockstar143
Well, I've been on here long enough to know that mods comes in cycles. Even myself I've been prone to saying I will never do something, then a year later, it's on the car. So I guess I'm a little more kind when I see something I'm not that into. I've always chosen to be "tactful" in displaying my opinion and generally do live by the whole "if you have nothing nice to say...". Like when I see a baby...if it ain't cute, I say nothing, if it is...I'll say "cute kid".

Plus, I've been on the receiving end of putting a lot of effort and time into a mod and it really sucks to get cut down when I decide to share it on the forum etc...doesn't mean everyone has to love it, but I do remember being pretty disappointed with responses when people just chimed in that it sucks, or were just repeating what someone else said.

I will say this, and I appreciate the positive comment,...I am in that circle of friends with Aaron, Austin and the band of merry miscreants... and I've gotta say that I love em! I was one of the first ones to say I did dig the color of that group, but I can understand that they don't. All good to me!

Shoot, I even texted with Bi today trying jokingly to convince him to go white on the wheels next time!

Anyway, all the anger and beef, for the most part, if you guys didn't have preconceived notions about each other, you'd realize how much you all have in common. Shoot, Dpat and I went through that in Justin's thread...and Anil and I broke new ground and haven't argued in like 6 months.

Just remember, on the interwebz we're ALL the smartest and coolest and wittiest and wisest...
i'll text him too i think white should be his next wheel

Originally Posted by 24no7
call me crazy but i like the color, and even the front lip spoiler. Can't say the same thing about the wheels, perhaps a different color
i think the wheels go perfectly with the red seats

I like the setup myself, lip doesnt look great but its ok. as for the color its cool and looks very well done. and the rims....half of you guys talking shit probably own xxr's
so true lol
Old 12-13-2012, 09:40 AM
Advanced

I got a couple more pics of his car but wouldn't wanna post them without askin him although u guys already saw it.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:43 AM

Look at Aaron go...
Old 12-13-2012, 01:23 PM

Received 9,495 Likes on 6,167 Posts
In no way am I trying to talk/start shit, I'm just curious...

Can we see pics of said Recaro seats? All of the red Recaros I've seen are more of a bright firetruck red than the dark red on the TEs.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:23 PM
Whats up with RDX owners?

Received 8,143 Likes on 4,810 Posts
Holy crap, those are real TEs? And real Recaros? In a real TL? Is this real life????

Best. TL. Evar.

On a serious note though, I like teal paint. I like red wheels. I like red recaros. All togther? Not so much. The fitment is on point, and the car is clean as hell. The attitudes of some in here, not so much.
The following 9 users liked this post by civicdrivr:
CLtotheTL32 (12-13-2012), GoldnKnight22 (01-04-2013), InFaMouSLink (12-13-2012), McCollins23 (12-13-2012), Predatorbird (12-13-2012), rossv1 (12-13-2012), SharksBreath (12-13-2012), The Machine (12-13-2012), Undying Dreams (12-13-2012) and 4 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 12-13-2012, 01:24 PM
Race Director

Received 3,824 Likes on 2,847 Posts
Exactly...like ice cream and bacon. Good...but not together.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:32 PM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
^^^ have you tried it???

cold icecream on top on HOT bacon
Old 12-13-2012, 01:32 PM

^^^ have you tried it???

Old 12-13-2012, 01:36 PM
BANNED

^the combo so nice you type it twice.
The following 3 users liked this post by SharksBreath:
Predatorbird (12-13-2012), swoosh (12-13-2012), Undying Dreams (12-13-2012)
Old 12-13-2012, 01:44 PM

yup...it makes it twice as good
Old 12-13-2012, 01:45 PM

yup...it makes it twice as good

echo echo echo
Old 12-13-2012, 02:28 PM

^^^ have you tried it???

No, but I'll tell you what I did try. Orange carrot looking stuff on top of my vanilla ice cream thanks to your pop
Old 12-13-2012, 03:03 PM

hahah yeah thats how you eat carrot "halwa"....but i think you had the plate upside down....its hot halwa on the bottom and vanilla icrecream on the top....just like a brownie meltdown
Old 12-13-2012, 03:31 PM

Matt.....taking tips from Anil on how to "eat a carrot"
Old 12-13-2012, 03:35 PM
BANNED

^right.

this thread offers just about everything.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:40 PM
Race Director

Except the ability to give your opinion.
The following 5 users liked this post by Undying Dreams:
civicdrivr (12-13-2012), EkSoni (12-13-2012), KillerG (12-13-2012), SharksBreath (12-13-2012), The Machine (12-13-2012)
Old 12-13-2012, 03:43 PM

so real recaro's eh...
Old 12-13-2012, 03:50 PM
Op is too busy to care

so real recaro's eh...

these my real recaros so any color pattern is acceptable, bet u fukn haters are using XXRs...

Old 12-13-2012, 03:54 PM
BANNED

^good luck matching your wheels with those. that would be a challenge.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by civicdrivr
Matt.....taking tips from Anil on how to "eat a carrot"
I don't need no tips
civicdrivr (12-13-2012)
Old 12-13-2012, 04:01 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by SharksBreath
^good luck matching your wheels with those. that would be a challenge.
hydro dip dem shits
Old 12-13-2012, 04:07 PM
Advanced

Teasers.....
Attached Thumbnails TL with new paint jobs spotted-18717_414035832003010_858170257_n.jpg   TL with new paint jobs spotted-598556_414036315336295_1485889446_n.jpg   TL with new paint jobs spotted-acura-edit.jpg  
The following 2 users liked this post by juvi22003:
ACCURATEin (12-13-2012), The Machine (12-13-2012)
Old 12-13-2012, 04:12 PM

dat booty doe!

Love the wheels but they don't match the seats.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:14 PM

The calipers look out of place, as do the center caps.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:18 PM
Advanced

Wow u guys are so very hard to please....oh well
Old 12-13-2012, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by civicdrivr
The calipers look out of place, as do the center caps.
Dammit Morgan We are not allowed to say anything negative!
Old 12-13-2012, 04:22 PM
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)

Received 19,915 Likes on 14,457 Posts
not true. Austin, you're dumb. bet nobody will disagree with THAT!

I like the contrast, I still stand by my comment on 10 for creativity and 6 for execution. I know this car personally and it never disappoints. It looks great, and that 6 will be a 10 when he redos the calipers in teal to match the car and goes white on the wheel. I said it, now it must be done.

Last edited by rockstar143; 12-13-2012 at 04:24 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by juvi22003
Wow u guys are so very hard to please....oh well
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the color and the wheels, but I've heard all this hype about the wheels matching the seats and they don't

Quick Reply: TL with new paint jobs spotted