My Murdered Out 06 TL

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 03:14 PM
iScrape going into

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Murdered Out 06 TL

First off before I post the pictures I took today, I want to thank you all for all the information that I have learned and gathered from here. I have owned many cars before my tl, and been on many forums and never had the experience I have had here as far as getting information when I had problems, to certain things that needed to be fixed right when bought, to being able to do things to my car that other members have done on here. I have met a few members from here and were the nicest of people I have ever met and helped me out whenever I needed help fixing something, or installing something. So I thank all of you for everything you have done for me. And this is by far the greatest forum and of people I have ever met. Thank you.

These pics as follow are the newest pics of my car. I installed my Aspec kit a couple days ago but haven't had time to post pictures, or clean up the car. So I just got done cleaning the car up abit and decided to snap some pictures. Also just put my tein basics on a few weeks ago but never posted pictures when I got it done. Been working alot so here are the pics :

Thanks for looking.
Old 01-03-2008, 03:22 PM
iScrape going into

hhhh
Old 01-03-2008, 03:30 PM
iScrape going into

If a mod can delete this one, thanks posted twice accidently.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:22 AM
JDM Laser Fogs!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Your not "Murdered Out " until you blackout your head lights lol. Nice start though.

Oh, and I'm not feeling the pin stripe. IMO.