Exotic Cars cruise

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 02:46 AM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
that was crazy! i wonder how fast these cars were goin. that cop just drove past everybody. it reminds of the gumball rally event. from NY to Cali all exotic cars. there were pullovers, accidents, speeding. just craziness
Old 10-26-2005, 05:11 AM
Iro Ridg .308

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by TheTriads
wow, alot of post since I ate dinner! Let me clarify some things for you peeps

VelfarreClubber, the Supra did spray NOS in order to beat out the lambo. I have a few clips where a "BIG SINGLE" turbo along in a Supra can go head to head with 2004 Cobras. But in order to win against the lambo, it has to spray.

KADAW, so the answer is YES, he sprayed

special-ed, when Ol Blue Eyes mentioned "attention whore", it goes way back when TheMainEvent was in Rambling, and he was among the few who called her "an attention whore". It might have been a misunderstanding and perhaps I took it wrong. She's one of the Team Elusive Crew and I went through K~12 with her, so I'm always on her side. Like I said before, arguing on the internet is like playing in the special olympics, even if you claimed you owned somebody, you're still retarded. BTW, I'm 28 years old, so that's 3 years younger than you.. in other words, while you were breaking, I was also breakin' but just a few years younger The Eastcoast here is quite boring, so the only things that I could do on weekends are mod cars during the day and hit the clubs to break during the night. Nice bike on your avatar, I'm thinking about getting a CBR600RR or the older Suzuki 600 with the nice body kit in the spring (2001 model). It's a real toss up between the bike or the supercharger ... but then again, my girl bitches that I own too many vehicles.....

I apologize for making a fuzz in the third gen forum. As we know, we all like to keep it as clean as possible.

Jeremy

yo jeremy, no worries then. Glad to hear your not much younger.....old school gotta represent however most of my work is done behind the turntables these days. Nothin like ISP or these other scratch crazy clans but more a party rocker style ala Kid Capri. Number one priority is keeping the ladies wet on the dancefloor....I don't give 2 shits about the dudes.

Yeah, the avatar is the-baddest-bike out right now IMO. 1000cc Augusta MV Tamburini.....if your not feeling that, your probably sitting in an old timer's home with a wart on your pecker.....consider yourself dead. I'll take this bike over any exotic car any day.

I hear you on getting a bike. Just sold my CBRF4i and starting to get the itch again but debating if I want to just get the supercharger instead.....we'll see. Here's some old pix of the silver bullet.....alot of good memories with this bike.

Old 10-26-2005, 05:18 AM
Iro Ridg .308

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Ok, sorry off topic. Now what the hell was this thread about again?
Old 10-26-2005, 08:47 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That is a damn sweet bike...

Ok, back on topic before the mods lock...

-LOD