Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 01:44 AM
Check out

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Do work..... i got slaves.... lol

i got everythang you got nothin.... and you aint got nothin on me.... lol j/k

i got my roof vinyl'd @ work..... ppl already know whats up with my car

so their like damn you got slaves and i said " YEA..... DO WORK!!!" hahahahaha

more to come just got to get my car detailed and waxed for a pro shoot....

can honestly say "being modest here" the only KBP TL-S Doin it big in Louisiana and its gonna get even bigger...

and by the way off subject but anyone has an idea of the status of s/c for the tl-s?
Old 07-30-2008, 02:09 AM
'10 Shelby

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
cant wait to see final pics, your car is lookin pretty sweet as is, and as for the S/C, no word on it yet, but keep buggin Comptech, maybe they'll see the interest and produce one.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:10 AM
Registered TL Owner

Received 95 Likes on 62 Posts
Wait, what?
0.o
Old 07-30-2008, 07:27 AM
Blazin with your Moms in

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice car ..shitty title
Old 07-30-2008, 08:22 AM
now with four rings

Originally Posted by pnoi521
Wait, what?
0.o
yep.... x2
Old 07-30-2008, 08:37 AM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts
Can't understand the first post...can't see the pic (blocked at work)...
Old 07-30-2008, 08:55 AM
JnC
Former Sponsor

Received 351 Likes on 227 Posts
Old 07-30-2008, 10:08 AM
Pro

Do Work.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:18 AM
FizzyStatus!

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by rimz
yep.... x2
mmmm x3
Old 07-30-2008, 12:14 PM
94 DC4 RS LSV/Turbo

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
nice dude... as for the s/c... since ac attack showed the afc neo works on the tl... the s/c on the tl-s looks like an easy posibility...

just have to find someone willing to dishout 4500 on one

I'd use 4500 and put it down on an sti hehehe
Old 07-30-2008, 12:20 PM
Unregistered Member

Originally Posted by ballinfizzle89
mmmm x3
x4
Old 07-30-2008, 12:25 PM
Racer

Do School.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:39 PM
I got the Shifts

Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
you work at a gas station?
Old 07-30-2008, 01:17 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
English fail?
Old 07-30-2008, 01:22 PM
I drive a Subata.

Received 2,603 Likes on 1,571 Posts
nice car, but what is he really saying in the OP?
Old 07-30-2008, 01:23 PM
The Kinetics of Bleu

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Epic Fail! :communist
Old 07-30-2008, 03:29 PM
Engineer

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
I read it like 3 times and I'm still like what???

definitely DON'T work for me.....
Old 07-30-2008, 03:30 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by JJaber06
English fail?
Yeah, I didn't get either.

I wish I can do black roof. But my roof is already black.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:39 PM
J35A8

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
he's reciting Lil Wayne....................
Old 07-30-2008, 04:09 PM
Registered TL Owner

Received 95 Likes on 62 Posts
Originally Posted by korrupted
he's reciting Lil Wayne....................
haha lil wayne

Lets translate it on urbandictionary.com
Old 07-30-2008, 04:44 PM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts
Why do people feel the need to talk/type like shitty rappers? I'm so old, I remember when rap was articulate expression of malcontent, or at least had a message/story. Public Enemy, Ice Cube, Lynch Mob, Kwame...

Now hip hop is just a drunk slurry of words cause those overpaid idiots spend all that loot on bling for thier mouth and end up sounding liek they got a mouth full of marbles. Thanks P, Big tymers, and Juvenile for starting that trend...

and the result is this opening post.

Like Billy Madison's response to question " what was the impact of the industrial revolution on American literature"?...

I am now dumber for having read this thread...
Old 07-30-2008, 05:28 PM
Illist

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Old 07-30-2008, 06:47 PM
Trucki!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
So doing it big in LA is painting your wheels and dropping your car?

Old 07-30-2008, 08:47 PM
Three Wheelin'

Lol
Old 07-30-2008, 08:48 PM
Advanced

Haha I may be one of the few who understands the original poster's reference, and I am no way an idiot. There is a show on MTV called Rob & Big and Big is Rob's huge black bodyguard. His big one liner is "Do work!". So no, he was not imitating a shitty rapper, but instead just being funny in relation to a relativy television show. Case closed, no more need to hate on him.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:37 PM
Intermediate

lil wayne is the best rapper alive. nice car!
Old 07-30-2008, 10:20 PM
ADVANCE.

This thread is funny and NO, Little Wayne is not the best rapper... He's not even rapping anymore to tell you the truth... BUT WHO CARES RIGHT?

Anyways, your car I know from your other post LOOKS PRETTY SICKENING BRO! I just love how freakin DUMPED it is... Also the fact that you stuck with the TYPE Ssser rims... LOVE IT!

PEACE!
Old 07-30-2008, 10:21 PM
ADVANCE.

This thread is funny and NO, Little Wayne is not the best rapper alive... He's not even rapping anymore to tell you the truth... BUT WHO CARES RIGHT?

Anyways, your car I know from your other post LOOKS PRETTY SICKENING BRO! I just love how freakin DUMPED it is... Also the fact that you stuck with the TYPE Ssser rims... LOVE IT!

PEACE!
Old 07-31-2008, 02:54 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by Kennedy
Why do people feel the need to talk/type like shitty rappers? I'm so old, I remember when rap was articulate expression of malcontent, or at least had a message/story. Public Enemy, Ice Cube, Lynch Mob, Kwame...

Now hip hop is just a drunk slurry of words cause those overpaid idiots spend all that loot on bling for thier mouth and end up sounding liek they got a mouth full of marbles. Thanks P, Big tymers, and Juvenile for starting that trend...

and the result is this opening post.

Like Billy Madison's response to question " what was the impact of the industrial revolution on American literature"?...

I am now dumber for having read this thread...

Kennedy,

It's not gone bro. Part of the problem is that you've associated the mainstream rappers as hiphop artists. These guys are entertainers who the mass public unfortunately pays money for (Why I have no clue. It's a waste of radio play if you ask me).

Common
Mos Def
J-Dilla's entire Detroit Camp
Talib Kweli
Busta Ryhmes
Nas
De La Soul
MF Doom
Kanye West
Outkast
Murs
The Roots
Lupe Fiasco
Tribe Called
9th Wonder and the entire Justice League

are a list of artists that are real with some meaning behind their work.

I'm not speaking for Lil Wayne but most of this bubble gum or gun play you hear on the radio can be categorized as something else. The real hiphop artists are there. You just don't hear it on the radio because the public wants to hear the garbage.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:10 AM
I drive a Subata.

Originally Posted by Spikedlee
Haha I may be one of the few who understands the original poster's reference, and I am no way an idiot. There is a show on MTV called Rob & Big and Big is Rob's huge black bodyguard. His big one liner is "Do work!". So no, he was not imitating a shitty rapper, but instead just being funny in relation to a relativy television show. Case closed, no more need to hate on him.
I want that show as well.

Still, I don't understand what the OP is saying. Hell, I don't even understand what you are saying.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:11 AM
I drive a Subata.

Originally Posted by elkayem
Yeah, I didn't get either.

I wish I can do black roof. But my roof is already black.
Old 07-31-2008, 04:22 AM
Sandy Eggo

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
THIS THREAD =

Old 07-31-2008, 05:12 AM
Banned

LOL, Poor guy, This forum is so harsh on people.

Kennedy, please stick to your Country and oldies. No need to bash on good rappers. Your problem is your an ole stuck up man. Majority of us are under 25, So we're still living a young life. You, being on the older side stepping into a young man's world need to accept us and stop citisizing. If you have bad things to say please keep it to your self. I guess its ok to critize on someone's choice of mods/style (When im not feeling someones mods, im not asshole and let them know, nor am I bullshitting them, I just keep it to my self) but you dont have to bash on how someone type's/spells, for crying out loud its a fawking forum, not a college final essay or some bullshit work order. If anything, shouldnt you be messing around with mustang's and camarro's at your age? Like any other arrogant middle aged man, "OH, YOU STUPID HONDA'S ARE SO USELESS, WHAT HAPPEND TO GOOD OLE AMERICAN MUSCLE" (in a "hick's voice of course)

I really hate to say this, because Im going to get bashed and its gonna (oops, im sorry its "going") to start a WHOLE conflict between you and I, or even other ppl (oops, sorry, I cant use COMPUTER LINGO, "people") will jump in. But I just had to step up to the plate and man up for some people here, Including myself, tryin to bash on me and tell me how I SHOULD have ran my life and what I SHOULD have invested in, I mean seriously. DID you have to comment my thread?. If you didnt understand what I said here <<<< please read it out loud and maybe, just maybe you'll understand

Have a nice day. Be mature (like you THINK you are) and dont respond to what I had just said, be the bigger man, "ya feel me hommie?"

Fawking CLOWN!!. and HONESTLY when im 33, Ill be way out of the import world, and have a nice high end vehicle. naw, fawk that shit hommie. wit da way da fawking economy is going boo, i gotta get one honda fit, CHEEE!!!

Cheers
Old 07-31-2008, 05:49 AM
JnC
Former Sponsor

Received 351 Likes on 227 Posts
^^ Looks like someone pissed in your cheerios this morning .

Jokes aside I think you took kennedy's remarks a bit too personally. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I think you went a bit overboard with the generalization, a bit contradicting if you ask me because your intent was to actually criticize ken's generalization.

As far as proper English is considered, we dont ask you to win the spelling bee contests but at least ,when expressing your views, use coherent sentences that make sense and get your point across.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:10 AM
Banned

Correct, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, dont you think somethings are better off ignored? Rather then bringing it to someones attention, and making them feel like shit and loosing a fellow "TLer"?

Its just not cool. somethings are better left unsaid.

I know, I was heated ^^ up there, and acted ignorant, and THAT should have been left unsaid. Saying those "age" joke's was uncalled for. Kennedy, I appoligize to you before you even read what I said. That way we can just avoid and type of conflict.

One thing I hate about Azine is...It wont let you delete a post or even edit it after 5min's. That kinda sucks because after I cooled down a bit I wish i hadnt posted it.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:21 AM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Received 2,563 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Who gives a fuck, if kennedy can put his 2 cent in everyones shit, why can't Wseminuk do the same. If you don't agree with the way someone posted something stop putting your 2 cents into it. As for the Op, Keep doing your thing and post up pics when your done.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:30 AM
Banned

Thank You!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 07:17 AM
Jokerman

Received 51 Likes on 44 Posts
Originally Posted by peternguyen504
i got everythang you got nothin.... and you aint got nothin on me.... lol j/k

i got my roof vinyl'd @ work..... ppl already know whats up with my car

so their like damn you got slaves and i said " YEA..... DO WORK!!!" hahahahaha

more to come just got to get my car detailed and waxed for a pro shoot....

can honestly say "being modest here" the only KBP TL-S Doin it big in Louisiana and its gonna get even bigger...

and by the way off subject but anyone has an idea of the status of s/c for the tl-s?

So let me be the one to get this topic back on track. So how much did that cost you to do. Also what did you do about the XM receiver. Was it cut around and you left it blue, or did you order a black one from Acura to match the rest of the top.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:24 AM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Wseminuk
LOL, Poor guy, This forum is so harsh on people.

Kennedy, please stick to your Country and oldies. No need to bash on good rappers. Your problem is your an ole stuck up man. Majority of us are under 25, So we're still living a young life. You, being on the older side stepping into a young man's world need to accept us and stop citisizing. If you have bad things to say please keep it to your self. I guess its ok to critize on someone's choice of mods/style (When im not feeling someones mods, im not asshole and let them know, nor am I bullshitting them, I just keep it to my self) but you dont have to bash on how someone type's/spells, for crying out loud its a fawking forum, not a college final essay or some bullshit work order. If anything, shouldnt you be messing around with mustang's and camarro's at your age? Like any other arrogant middle aged man, "OH, YOU STUPID HONDA'S ARE SO USELESS, WHAT HAPPEND TO GOOD OLE AMERICAN MUSCLE" (in a "hick's voice of course)

I really hate to say this, because Im going to get bashed and its gonna (oops, im sorry its "going") to start a WHOLE conflict between you and I, or even other ppl (oops, sorry, I cant use COMPUTER LINGO, "people") will jump in. But I just had to step up to the plate and man up for some people here, Including myself, tryin to bash on me and tell me how I SHOULD have ran my life and what I SHOULD have invested in, I mean seriously. DID you have to comment my thread?. If you didnt understand what I said here <<<< please read it out loud and maybe, just maybe you'll understand

Have a nice day. Be mature (like you THINK you are) and dont respond to what I had just said, be the bigger man, "ya feel me hommie?"

Fawking CLOWN!!. and HONESTLY when im 33, Ill be way out of the import world, and have a nice high end vehicle. naw, fawk that shit hommie. wit da way da fawking economy is going boo, i gotta get one honda fit, CHEEE!!!

Cheers
You apologized, so i'll be civil... but you can't insult somebody, call them old, and a FAWKING CLOWN, then try to take the moral high ground and say "be the bigger man and don't respond". That's like hitting a guy in the face with a beer bottle at the bar, then saying the bigger man wouldn't kick me in the face.

Country oldies... FAWKING Clown eh... Maybe I should grow my mullet out and get a footprint shaped gas-pedal insatlled in my Hemi. DANG! Am I redneck too because I'm 8 years older than you?

One thing you'll soon come to understand young buck, at 25, you're not "young life" no more. Most here at 25 are working proffessionals trying to get ahead in the world and "be ballin"... not obcess over 12 different sets of rims while livin at momma's house. You want to talk about being mature, I think there's a mirror in your future.

Did I have to post in your thread?... nope. It's an internet forum, with public membership access. Every post you make represents yourself, who you are, and is subject to commentary. Didn't like my feedback? Sorry, that's the nature of the beast. If you don't want feedback, don't solicit it in the form of a post asking "what do you guys think?" Many here appreciate many of the very informative and helpful posts I make. In my OLD AGE, I've seen and done a few things, and I try to share as much as I cna with my commuity here... The beauty of age is wisdom my friend... but if 33 is old in your book...

You're right, It is just a stupid forum... but your credibility, or demonstrated idiocy is comprised of what and how you post. Typing rapper slang, and talking like a douche give people the impression that you are a douche... Young or not. You know what's "hot right now"? Being smart. I'm not saying don't be hip or current, but clearly, I was not the only one who fel tthat way consider the 14 other FAIL posts.

You and the OP seem to be of the same maturity and mentality of "So-Cals Hottest TL... Hand Down" guy... and you can see what the community thinks about folks who talk and act like that.

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...highlight=lmao

Is this how you want to viewed in the community. Sure it's the internet, you can be viewed any way you want... but if you won't be taking seriously, and will be the punching bag of ridicule if you do.

Good day to you sir.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:45 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Kennedy
You apologized, so i'll be civil... but you can't insult somebody, call them old, and a FAWKING CLOWN, then try to take the moral high ground and say "be the bigger man and don't respond". That's like hitting a guy in the face with a beer bottle at the bar, then saying the bigger man wouldn't kick me in the face.

Country oldies... FAWKING Clown eh... Maybe I should grow my mullet out and get a footprint shaped gas-pedal insatlled in my Hemi. DANG! Am I redneck too because I'm 8 years older than you?

One thing you'll soon come to understand young buck, at 25, you're not "young life" no more. Most here at 25 are working proffessionals trying to get ahead in the world and "be ballin"... not obcess over 12 different sets of rims while livin at momma's house. You want to talk about being mature, I think there's a mirror in your future.

Did I have to post in your thread?... nope. It's an internet forum, with public membership access. Every post you make represents yourself, who you are, and is subject to commentary. Didn't like my feedback? Sorry, that's the nature of the beast. If you don't want feedback, don't solicit it in the form of a post asking "what do you guys think?" Many here appreciate many of the very informative and helpful posts I make. In my OLD AGE, I've seen and done a few things, and I try to share as much as I cna with my commuity here... The beauty of age is wisdom my friend... but if 33 is old in your book...

You're right, It is just a stupid forum... but your credibility, or demonstrated idiocy is comprised of what and how you post. Typing rapper slang, and talking like a douche give people the impression that you are a douche... Young or not. You know what's "hot right now"? Being smart. I'm not saying don't be hip or current, but clearly, I was not the only one who fel tthat way consider the 14 other FAIL posts.

You and the OP seem to be of the same maturity and mentality of "So-Cals Hottest TL... Hand Down" guy... and you can see what the community thinks about folks who talk and act like that.

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...highlight=lmao

Is this how you want to viewed in the community. Sure it's the internet, you can be viewed any way you want... but if you won't be taking seriously, and will be the punching bag of ridicule if you do.

Good day to you sir.
I dont know what to say, and like I said, I appoligize and I truly believe that with age comes great wisdom and I really respect that. You have alot of great points and your a very outspoken opinionated person. I just cant stand when people "pick" on people, and in a strange way I feel its my "duty" to stand up for someone, wether its its my best friend or someone that lives thousands of miles away. People have feelings and they deserve a certain level of respect, and a greater level of respect is to be earned. One thing is you must understand we're or I am in a differnt generation, call it what you want "immature,Ignorant" its disrespectful. Its clear that the OP was joking around. Its sqashed now, and I now have a greater respect for you for not blowing up and disrespecting me like how I ignorantly did you.

Oh, and for the record, I DONT LIVE WITH MOMMY. I clearly stated that I rent out a portion of my mother in law's house. Right now I work for the City & County of honolulu Police department. I think at my age, im clearly on "somewhat" a right track. oh and im 21, so that makes you 12 yrs older them me.

good day to your sir.

Quick Reply: Do work..... i got slaves.... lol