Bzyrice's Progress Thread - Updates page 15! (3/13/13)

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 05:36 PM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
you got PM !!! need some help !!!
Old 12-23-2009, 06:31 PM
I need a car in

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bzyrice
You can do it!! I believe in you!! Start off with an easy mod!

Thanks man.. means alot coming from you! Well, I probably wont get to it until after xmas, but I really want to get my iPod video up and running!! argh.. I might just cop out and buy the cord from apple.. but, my iPhone has been jailbroken!! I have been messing with it for the past few days.. its crazy what you can do with that thing (wait til you see my theme! my bro in law set it up for me and it IS SICK)! I also downloaded the programs via cydia that I think I will need for my cord to work. I downloaded TVOUT and screenspltr. Haven't had a chance to actually try it on the car! But I hope it works! Besides this, I really want to get new rims.. REALLY BAD.. I have my eye on a few different sets in the black market!! so we will see what happens!
the app splitscreen from cydia also work well. thats what i run for my iphone to car. i personally dont really use it that much, its just more of a oooooo and ahhhh factor for people that sit in your car!

best thing about this is when you get pulled over flick of a switch and say officer im not watching a movie while driving
Old 12-24-2009, 10:48 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, I’m exhausted just reading the list of mods! Well done. Very impressive installs.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:47 PM
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by thait
the app splitscreen from cydia also work well. thats what i run for my iphone to car. i personally dont really use it that much, its just more of a oooooo and ahhhh factor for people that sit in your car!

best thing about this is when you get pulled over flick of a switch and say officer im not watching a movie while driving
Well I may have some time today to work on trying to get this iPhone to play video without the Apple cable.. so wish me luck!!

Originally Posted by youngbrian
Wow, I’m exhausted just reading the list of mods! Well done. Very impressive installs.
lol thanks! I tried to document everything..

So, I think i finally found another set of wheels I REALLY want.. so my current wheels will be up for sale. One of them has a slight bend and the tires have camber wear.. The rim with the bent lip is hardly noticeable,, only when you wash it and run your finger around the rim.. a new rim costs 225 at discount.. or you can have it fixed for around 100.00 Send me some offers! Willing to trade these for some 04-06 base wheels with good tires with a little cash on top also!! MUST HAVE GOOD TIRES!

I also have a set of 18x8 Chrome aspecs I was going to use for long drives, but would rather have some 17" 5 spoke 04 -06 TL wheels since the tires will be a bit cheaper.. so willing to trade these wheels for 04-06 TL 5 spokes plus 500.00 .. The oem wheels MUST have good tires.. the aspecs have camber wear also, but can be flipped and driven on for awhile.. probably has around 60% tread
Old 01-01-2010, 10:04 PM

Received 9,495 Likes on 6,167 Posts
Nooo

I love your wheels.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by CLtotheTL32
Nooo

I love your wheels.
Lol.. thanks man! But time for a change!! Either I buy a rim and replace the bent one or get it fixed.. It rides fine, but i am just in the mood for something new.. and this is jsut pusing me to do it now.. and I found the wheels that I want!! OMG they are nice!! Trust me!
Old 01-01-2010, 10:24 PM

Received 9,495 Likes on 6,167 Posts
Well good luck selling yours and getting yourself a new set! I'm looking forward to seeing what you get
Old 01-03-2010, 04:43 PM
socal WDP

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bzyrice
Thanks man.. came out nice even though it was from a point and shoot!

And yes, I felt safe that my car wasn't going to get robbed/stolen/keyed without me knowing about it lol .. since I was sitting about 10 feet from it!
yeah seriously. last month i left my car in the parking lot while i went shopping and i came back about an hour later and my car was keyed along the driver's fender and they also kicked my driver door.... like wtf
Old 01-12-2010, 10:18 AM
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 1 Post
Your car is really comming along amazingly ( if thats even a word)

I hope my brakes turn out as good as yours!!
Old 01-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)

Received 19,915 Likes on 14,457 Posts
Always making moves, huh RJ...always. I love these tires...I wonder what you have your eye on now.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:58 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by CLtotheTL32
Well good luck selling yours and getting yourself a new set! I'm looking forward to seeing what you get
I wish i was still getting the set of wheels that I found.. Unfortunately they sold the same day I was going to go get them I was soooo freaking SAD..

Originally Posted by diskinnect
yeah seriously. last month i left my car in the parking lot while i went shopping and i came back about an hour later and my car was keyed along the driver's fender and they also kicked my driver door.... like wtf
that SUCKS!!

Originally Posted by Vtec_PL
Your car is really comming along amazingly ( if thats even a word)

I hope my brakes turn out as good as yours!!
Yah thanks man!! Pm me if you have anymore questions!

Originally Posted by rockstar143
Always making moves, huh RJ...always. I love these tires...I wonder what you have your eye on now.
Yah man.. lol .. its definitely time to slow down again.. I have a few more mods to do, but that is to prepare for my fiance and I to move to another city.. So, the rims I wanted were sold.. now I am stuck trying to figure out what to do..

Our house looks like it will be sold by then end of February.. And we are planning on doing some contract work around the country.. to prepare for this, I was thinking about selling the car.. and getting something that will be more helpful in our moves.. like an xB or something..

BUT THAT WOULD SUCK since I JUST put all this work into the car and have not had time to enjoy it.. So, with the decision made NOT to sell the car, now I have to somehow make this car more usable for driving long distances and tackling crappy roads.. So car may be raised up and rims will be downgraded to 18" wheels.. Also, just purchased some camber kits on the black market to ensure the new tires I get will have even wear..

So any suggestions on 18" wheels that look SIIICK or should I just get some tires for my chrome Aspecs and slap those on? lol

Also, anything else I should get to prepare for these long trips.. I have a few months to get the car ready!..
Old 01-13-2010, 04:23 PM

^^^ long trips:

Camber kit: must
Alignment: must
Tires width is very important for gas mileage (i wouldnt get a very wide tire)
Run high PSI (38-40's IF AND ONLY IF the tire can support it)
Treadwear of the tire !!!!

I was 245/40/17 on an 17x8 rim, 400 treadwear tire, lowered but not aligned or no camber kit.....36 psi all around....70 mph cruise for 700 miles.....i got a gas mileage of 29 mpg

Next time i went on the trip....i had seafoamed my car....340 treadwear tire....235/40 tire....38 psi all around.....70 mph cruise for 700 miles gave me 34 mpg

i was stunned....i didnt know what factor to give credit....difference of (gas was $3 for premium) $15 only for gas.....not to mention the tire which was saved due to camber kit and alignment.....
Old 01-14-2010, 12:57 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 61 Likes on 59 Posts
Wow your dedication to your beloved TL is great! Can't wait to see what you do next! *bookmarked* ^^
Old 01-19-2010, 12:03 AM
Banned

Your car is nice an clean. Nice mods. question though what if i wanted the Type-s navi and light you think it will work, cause they have the red lights. and my interior is going to be Black leather/Swede and red stitching and wanted to make the lights red already prepping the red gauges.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:28 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by swoosh
^^^ long trips:

Camber kit: must
Alignment: must
Tires width is very important for gas mileage (i wouldnt get a very wide tire)
Run high PSI (38-40's IF AND ONLY IF the tire can support it)
Treadwear of the tire !!!!

I was 245/40/17 on an 17x8 rim, 400 treadwear tire, lowered but not aligned or no camber kit.....36 psi all around....70 mph cruise for 700 miles.....i got a gas mileage of 29 mpg

Next time i went on the trip....i had seafoamed my car....340 treadwear tire....235/40 tire....38 psi all around.....70 mph cruise for 700 miles gave me 34 mpg

i was stunned....i didnt know what factor to give credit....difference of (gas was $3 for premium) $15 only for gas.....not to mention the tire which was saved due to camber kit and alignment.....
oooh thanks for all the advice!! dang 34mpg?! NICE .. I will definitely be seafoaming my car again before the trip.. and MAYBE get some 17's.. but 18's look like what is happening..

Camber kit is hopefully on the way! I just purchased a set on the BM...

Originally Posted by huystAr
Wow your dedication to your beloved TL is great! Can't wait to see what you do next! *bookmarked* ^^
Thanks man.. car may be going backwards for awhile since it will be used for long drives in the next few months.. but it will be a change.. lol ..

Originally Posted by SBR291
Your car is nice an clean. Nice mods. question though what if i wanted the Type-s navi and light you think it will work, cause they have the red lights. and my interior is going to be Black leather/Swede and red stitching and wanted to make the lights red already prepping the red gauges.
Thanks man!

Unfortunately, I do not think it is possible putting in a type s cluster.. the type s cluster is wired differently I believe.. So, not sure how you can change the color out.. sorry couldnt be of more help with this.. how much is the black leather/suede conversion going to cost you?
Old 01-19-2010, 08:30 AM

OMG...can I even believe you just said you were even considering an XB? OMG. I mean, I'm all for downgrading and upping gas mileage..but an XB!?!?!

Anyway, my vote is to get your chrome aspecs powdercoated gunmetal and rock those. Something classy about OEM rims with a nice drop man...at least in my opinion. After my whole mission of lowering the car, the lowering again, then raising (had axles changed...stock ones didn't like being lowered after 5 years at stock height) then slamming back down, I have to say that road clearance for the car sitting with such little wheelgap is very good...AND if I'm not mistaken you have SS and you can set them to soft for comfort. About camber...for some reason (maybe cause I have the 8.5" Aspecs with 245) I have no room to bring my camber back more positive. There's like a quarter inch between the top of the tire and fender.

Also, when I got my alignment slammed last time, it was -2.3 in the rear...I raised the whole car up an inch...and it was -2.1. So that tells me that the majority of the negative camber comes from the first few inches of lowering the car and if you're not willing to go back to stock height, you are almost better off just keeping it where you love it!

Anyway...good job with selling the house and look forward to you moving back down here. Maybe we'll hang out or do some mods together. I've already done a few with Heatseeker (remember the silver Aspec at the meet?)

Take care,
J.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:40 PM
Drifting

OMG...can I even believe you just said you were even considering an XB? OMG. I mean, I'm all for downgrading and upping gas mileage..but an XB!?!?!

Anyway, my vote is to get your chrome aspecs powdercoated gunmetal and rock those. Something classy about OEM rims with a nice drop man...at least in my opinion. After my whole mission of lowering the car, the lowering again, then raising (had axles changed...stock ones didn't like being lowered after 5 years at stock height) then slamming back down, I have to say that road clearance for the car sitting with such little wheelgap is very good...AND if I'm not mistaken you have SS and you can set them to soft for comfort. About camber...for some reason (maybe cause I have the 8.5" Aspecs with 245) I have no room to bring my camber back more positive. There's like a quarter inch between the top of the tire and fender.

Also, when I got my alignment slammed last time, it was -2.3 in the rear...I raised the whole car up an inch...and it was -2.1. So that tells me that the majority of the negative camber comes from the first few inches of lowering the car and if you're not willing to go back to stock height, you are almost better off just keeping it where you love it!

Anyway...good job with selling the house and look forward to you moving back down here. Maybe we'll hang out or do some mods together. I've already done a few with Heatseeker (remember the silver Aspec at the meet?)

Take care,
J.
Yah man.. I love the first gen xBs!! Just slam it .. put a roof rack on it for my bikes and its good to go!!

Yah man.. I have debating really really ahrd to keep the aspecs as my rims because I love them.. But I might be able to sell them for a decent amount of cash and get some new rims.. I have 4 sets of rims in my garage right now that I need to sell.. once those sell I can get something really nice..

Yah man when I move down there Im gonna make you come over and do the slave cylinder mod LOL ..
Old 01-19-2010, 02:29 PM

I don't think I'll even remember how to do by the time that happens!

I guess you're right...the original ones could look ok. There's an Element around here that is slammed with very low offset work wheels with a nice fat lip...with spacers. It looks very very boss. Love it.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:21 AM
My Garage not

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
nice work! i feel like a set of nice (expensive lol) rims would really set if off for looks.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:33 AM

Tried to upload this yesterday...since I don't have a thead of my own...and we'll be neighbor's soon enough I thought I'd share your thread. Lol...
Seriously though...just wanted to show you an updated pic of how the car sits right now...front grill painted...emblems back to chrome...sitting low....with tuner blue lugs. LOVE IT.

Take care,
J.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:51 PM
Drifting

I don't think I'll even remember how to do by the time that happens!

I guess you're right...the original ones could look ok. There's an Element around here that is slammed with very low offset work wheels with a nice fat lip...with spacers. It looks very very boss. Love it.
haha.. u better remember!!

Originally Posted by wasupdog
nice work! i feel like a set of nice (expensive lol) rims would really set if off for looks.
haha.. I was working on that.. but now I am moving.. need to sell ALL my wheels in my garage!

Tried to upload this yesterday...since I don't have a thead of my own...and we'll be neighbor's soon enough I thought I'd share your thread. Lol...
Seriously though...just wanted to show you an updated pic of how the car sits right now...front grill painted...emblems back to chrome...sitting low....with tuner blue lugs. LOVE IT.

Take care,
J.
LOOKS GOOD MAN!!! Cant wait to see it in real life again!!
Old 02-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Drifting

So I picked up a TL-s Sway bar from the local acura dealer for 45.00! Decided to install that today along with the rear camber kit I got from TLHeaven in the blackmarket.. I didnt install the front because I had to go to a meet that night..

But, before I installed them I sprayed them Gold.. Couldn't leave it stock could I? lol ..

Before I post pics, just had to say that the TL-s rear sway was the exact same weight as my Manual rear sway bar? Is that right? both weighed about 9lbs with the mounts on them.. I felt like I was just reinstalling the same thing.. I thought that the manual rear sway was hollow? anyways on to the pics!

Here are one set of the Ingalls camber kit, the TL-S sway bar and the factory manual sway bar..

Here are the energy suspension bushings..

Here I am installing it.. Used these instructions as a guide line: https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-tl-tires-wheels-suspension-97/swaybar-installation-instructions-568484/

Everything installed:

Then that night went to a local meet (I didnt really get to push my car around any corners yet):

More pics from that meet here: https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-tl-photograph-gallery-96/orlando-meet-2-3-10-pics-762452/

So, here is my list of mods now!
- 05/09/2008 - 04 WDP / Tan 6 Speed TL non-navi
- 05/09/2008 - Crappy Tint (Came with the car)
- 05/21/2008 - OEM Aspec Kit
- 05/21/2008 - OEM Acura Window Visors
- 05/21/2008 - Custom Gunmetal 18x8.5 Aspec wheels (SOLD!)
- 05/21/2008 - Trunk Debadged
- 05/31/2008 - Tein SS coilovers
- 06/28/2008 - 19" Privat Netz (19x8+30)
- 06/28/2008 - 245/35ZR19 Falken FK452
- 09/06/2008 - Fujita CAI custom painted texture black
- 11/29/2008 - Black Roof (vinyl)
- 11/29/2008 - XM Antannae Painted Black
- 03/16/2009 - Custom Black Grill
- 03/16/2009 - Custom painted Gold calipers with Red Brembo lettering
- 03/16/2009 - AP1 s2k shift knob - Removed
- 04/16/2009 - Recessed White LED Puddle Lights
- 04/24/2009 - Amber LED turn signals
- 04/24/2009 - White Cold Cathode License Plate Mod
- 04/27/2009 - Shaved Door Lock Mod
- 05/04/2009 - Accord Fog Light Mod w/ Yellow H11 Bulbs wired directly into OEM Fog Harness
- 05/04/2009 - Custom Made GINTUNA
- 05/08/2009 - Greddy Evo2 Exhaust
- 07/01/2009 - Broadway Mirror - Removed
- 07/01/2009 - Options Registration Book
- 07/01/2009 - Astig Logos/Philippines stickers
- 07/01/2009 - Custom China License Plates (BZYRICE and ASTIG)
- 07/17/2009 - Rear Fenders Rolled
- 07/19/2009 - LED Load Resistors installed in trunk (Gets rid of Hyper Blinking after installing LED corner bulbs.)
- 07/28/2009 - Carmate PL114A Black Metallic Finish Wide angle Rear View Mirror 270mm
- 08/03/2009 - Voodoo Spun Aluminum shift knob
- 09/14/2009 - PIAA Silicon Wiper Blades
- 09/22/2009 - ATLP Roof Wing (Needs paint and install)
- 09/26/2009 - OEM Trunk Tray
- 10/07/2009 - Non-Navi to 2005 Navi Conversion with 3.50 Orange Disc
- 10/14/2009 - WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Liner Front and Rear
- 10/14/2009 - OEM Spare tire
- 10/23/2009 - Navi Hacked (Custom Welcome Screen, Nag Screen hack, HMIManager hack)
- 10/25/2009 - iSimple with PnP harness and 3G power cord
- 12/16/2009 - DOMs TVNavToGo Unit
- 12/16/2009 - Custom RCAs in glove box
- 12/16/2009 - Audiovox ACA200W Wired Back-Up Camera
- 12/16/2009 - H3 Reverse HIDs with slim ballasts 5000k
- 12/16/2009 - Tailgater switch
- 12/16/2009 - Audio Essentials Battery Terminals
- 12/16/2009 - Monster 4 gauge wiring
- 12/16/2009 - Tsunami Distributor block
- 12/16/2009 - Blue LED footwell lighting and custom switch lighting
- 02/03/2010 - OEM Acura TL-S rear sway bar
- 02/03/2010 - Energy Suspension Polyurethane bushings (9.5124R)
- 02/03/2010 - Ingalls rear camber kit
Old 02-04-2010, 12:21 AM
Area on my XM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Ack! No jack stands!!!! (at least I couldn't see any)

j/k...

Looks great! All of your mods were well executed.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:15 AM

Dude...if I ever see you under that car without jackstands I'll drive up to Orlando and sit my fat 240 pound azz right on your chest till you can't breath anymore. I used to take that chance when I was younger...but a local guy died like this under his gf's RSX 2 years ago and that was a real reality check. Don't do it...if that hydraulic jack fails it may not fall slowly which would NOT give you the time to slide out from under it.

Anyway...on a positive note...GOOD job man. I was under the impression that the manual RSB was the same as the Type S one? Maybe it's the Type S manual that is solid. Or maybe they use a different material. I don't know. Great mods, as usual though man. Were you seeing excessive camber wear? I have to say that these Yoko YK520's are holding up very nicely with no camber kit.

PS...you BETTER make it happen on 2/27. I'd love to hang and talk crap again.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:06 AM
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
How do you do the navi hacks to see the diagnostics, ac controls, calculator and get rid of the ok button etc? is an additional component required for this or do you just enter some commands in the navi to hack it?>
Old 02-08-2010, 12:36 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Red Voodoo
Ack! No jack stands!!!! (at least I couldn't see any)

j/k...

Looks great! All of your mods were well executed.
Thanks man!

And yes I know no jackstands.. lent them to my cuz.. dogh..

Dude...if I ever see you under that car without jackstands I'll drive up to Orlando and sit my fat 240 pound azz right on your chest till you can't breath anymore. I used to take that chance when I was younger...but a local guy died like this under his gf's RSX 2 years ago and that was a real reality check. Don't do it...if that hydraulic jack fails it may not fall slowly which would NOT give you the time to slide out from under it.

Anyway...on a positive note...GOOD job man. I was under the impression that the manual RSB was the same as the Type S one? Maybe it's the Type S manual that is solid. Or maybe they use a different material. I don't know. Great mods, as usual though man. Were you seeing excessive camber wear? I have to say that these Yoko YK520's are holding up very nicely with no camber kit.

PS...you BETTER make it happen on 2/27. I'd love to hang and talk crap again.
Yah I was definitely being a dumbass.. I lent my cuz my jackstands and he was in south florida.. dogh.. What you don see in the pics is that I actually had 4 jacks under the car.. 2 hydraulic and 2 scissor ones.. BUT STILL.. dogh..

Im still not sure why the bars were the same weight... I double checked the paper I got from the Acura Dealership and it definitely is the right part.. Dont know..

Yah I was getting really really BAD camber wear.. these tires are TOAST!! When I had my car aligned last time I had them done to oem specs.. so not sure why they cambered so bad.. oh wells.. 17" stockies are going on soon!!

Originally Posted by Project X
How do you do the navi hacks to see the diagnostics, ac controls, calculator and get rid of the ok button etc? is an additional component required for this or do you just enter some commands in the navi to hack it?>
No additional components.. here is a link .. DIY is posted in the audio section:
https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-tl-audio-bluetooth-electronics-navigation-94/navigation-hack-guide-welcome-screen-mod-trip-computer-ok-button-nag-removal-604912/
Old 02-08-2010, 01:29 PM

REALLY?
I'm sure I'd show camber wear if I was having a similar problem, right? Weird..did you go to a place that specializes in lowered cars? I usually recommend those!

Anyway...4 jacks is pretty safe, but still...you're gonna want something fixed that can't fail! Lookin good though RJ...as you well know. You are a mod master.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:53 PM
MAS
Three Wheelin'

Received 327 Likes on 261 Posts
Hey bzyrice, maybe i missed a post above did you ever get those rims you were trying to get?....i've been waiting to see a rim update.

BTW, I'm not sure if the stock RSB is hollow but from something i read online it seems a RSB being hollow does not make it weaker because the majority of the torque strength comes from the outer part of the rod.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Drifting

REALLY?
I'm sure I'd show camber wear if I was having a similar problem, right? Weird..did you go to a place that specializes in lowered cars? I usually recommend those!

Anyway...4 jacks is pretty safe, but still...you're gonna want something fixed that can't fail! Lookin good though RJ...as you well know. You are a mod master.
Yah I went to the only shop in orlando that I trust.. They work on a bunch of NSXs there.. the owner has an awesome one and when I had my s2k they would host some DIY days..

Originally Posted by MAS
Hey bzyrice, maybe i missed a post above did you ever get those rims you were trying to get?....i've been waiting to see a rim update.

BTW, I'm not sure if the stock RSB is hollow but from something i read online it seems a RSB being hollow does not make it weaker because the majority of the torque strength comes from the outer part of the rod.
NOOO!!! The shop that had the rims I wanted sold them THE DAY I WAS GOING TO BUY THEM!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 06:13 PM
MAS
Three Wheelin'

Received 327 Likes on 261 Posts
^^Ok, so let the cat out of the bag....which rims where u about to get??

Theres some G37 19's on local craigslist right now...have u seen that thread??...they look good.

Last edited by MAS; 02-08-2010 at 06:17 PM. Reason: mistake
Old 02-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by MAS
^^Ok, so let the cat out of the bag....which rims where u about to get??

Theres some G37 19's on local craigslist right now...have u seen that thread??...they look good.
lol... I was going for the old school 5 spoke look... I wanted some discontinued Work Equips.. Not what everyone likes, but what I have ALWAYS wanted..

Ive had sooo many different rims already (SSRs, Works, Hamann etc) on all my other cars .. and these are one of the ones that I have never had..

I opted to not buy expensive wheels this time, because I had a set of SSRs in Gold that were a pain to get replaced or get refinished.. I was sick of having wheels I had to worry about.. that is why I got the Privats.. Look good and they are CHEAP and I can get new ones easily..

But, when I saw these Work Equips for sale... MAN.. I WANTED THEM SOOO BAD!!

Heres a pic on an old gs..
Old 02-09-2010, 02:26 PM
Drifting

Wow.. I was bored and messing with my iPhone and downloaded the photoshop app for it. Look what I made ON MY PHONE!! It even allows you to upload the pics to a photoshop page. bzyrice.photoshop.com is now my page for my photoshop pics!! AWESOME!!!

http://www.photoshop.com/accounts/56...1a74bdec0b4429

Last edited by bzyrice; 02-09-2010 at 02:30 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:55 AM
Intermediate

wow....dude...I'm goin to call you the mod master...you did a really good job on the ride..what part of FL you live? Miami?
Old 02-15-2010, 11:14 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by AznHonda
wow....dude...I'm goin to call you the mod master...you did a really good job on the ride..what part of FL you live? Miami?
Thanks man.. No right now live in central florida.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:25 PM
Drifting

Took my rims off.. BOOOOO..

Looks soo stock.. but rides sooo smmooth now.. but gotta do what is right in my life right now I guess..

Crappy iPhone pic..
Old 02-23-2010, 10:20 AM

^^^ hey dont u go dissing on the stock rims...STOCKIES FTMFW !!!

since u have a theme going on....i would paint em black and i bet they will look even better !!!
Old 02-23-2010, 03:11 PM
Drifting

since u have a theme going on....i would paint em black and i bet they will look even better !!!
Honestly, when I took that pic with my iPhone I loved the way my car looked.. I was coming out of the movie theatre and saw my car there and was thinking "Dang that is a nice Slammed TL" ... it was mine.. lol

as far as painting them.. you have any pics of a white TL with painted wheels?
Old 02-23-2010, 04:02 PM
Area on my XM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
x100
Old 02-23-2010, 04:05 PM

lol i feel u....my girl took my car one day (i was so pissed at her) and then i was driving in her car when i saw a NBP and i was like DAYUM !!! just to realize it was mine LOL

i dont have any pix with WDP with black rims since am NBP, but i have seen it on the forums !!! lemme try to find it !!!
Old 02-23-2010, 09:02 PM
Instructor

Not my car but i found one.

Quick Reply: Bzyrice's Progress Thread - Updates page 15! (3/13/13)