Bzyrice's Progress Thread - Updates page 15! (3/13/13)

Old 10-28-2009, 12:11 AM
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
So gad an opportunity today to have one of my friends take a pic of my car rolling.. I think they look pretty good!

First pic is of when my fiance and I ate lunch at a nice restaurant on the street:

Rolling shots:

After seeing these pics I REALLY want to clear my headlights!
Old 10-28-2009, 02:14 PM
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)

Received 19,914 Likes on 14,457 Posts
Great pics man...I always love when I go to get an alignment and the tech drives my car in...I love watching it rolling. I'm sick.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
Looks sick! a beautiful work in progress. I have a long way to go with mine.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by rockstar143
Great pics man...I always love when I go to get an alignment and the tech drives my car in...I love watching it rolling. I'm sick.
Yah haha.. its a weird feeling that someone is driving your car.. but it is awesome seeing what other people see when someone else is driving it!! lol

Originally Posted by kowloonsniperhk
Looks sick! a beautiful work in progress. I have a long way to go with mine.
Thanks Sutton! Your car is coming along also! Drop is AWESOME! Looked bad ass driving in the parking garage..

Here are the pics you took! Thanks for sending them to me.. Wish we had more time before getting kicked out to take more pics.. DOGH

Cant really see your car! We need to get better lighting next time lol

Old 11-09-2009, 03:05 PM

Received 9,493 Likes on 6,165 Posts
Rolling shots FTW! I only have a few of my car, but they are without a doubt my favorites.

Clearing your headlights would look awesome! I just blacked mine out two weeks ago and I think it's my favorite thing that I've done so far.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:34 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by CLtotheTL32
Rolling shots FTW! I only have a few of my car, but they are without a doubt my favorites.

Clearing your headlights would look awesome! I just blacked mine out two weeks ago and I think it's my favorite thing that I've done so far.
Thanks man! I want more rolling shots! Next thing on thelist is to get the healights done.. not sure exactly what I want to do yet tho..
Old 11-17-2009, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by bzyrice
Thanks man! I want more rolling shots! Next thing on thelist is to get the healights done.. not sure exactly what I want to do yet tho..
No problem

I just blacked my headlights out a few weeks ago and I absoutely love them. Since you have a black roof and part of your grill black, I think blacking them out would contrast both additions really well. At the same time having them cleared would draw more attention to the roof which would be a good thing too. Honestly you can't go wrong either way as long as that orange diffuser comes out
Old 11-18-2009, 08:59 AM

I have been on the fence about the lights too...
I only want to open them once!
So I'm thinking whether I want LED strip...or Angel eyes...or amber diffuser removed or darkened...completely blacked out or not. So many options!
Old 12-20-2009, 04:31 AM
Drifting

No problem

I just blacked my headlights out a few weeks ago and I absoutely love them. Since you have a black roof and part of your grill black, I think blacking them out would contrast both additions really well. At the same time having them cleared would draw more attention to the roof which would be a good thing too. Honestly you can't go wrong either way as long as that orange diffuser comes out
I have been on the fence about the lights too...
I only want to open them once!
So I'm thinking whether I want LED strip...or Angel eyes...or amber diffuser removed or darkened...completely blacked out or not. So many options!
I think I am going to keep it simple and just clear them out and put some carbon fiber in them..

Anyways... been about a month since I updated this thread.. My car was sitting in the garage all apart for about 3 weeks.. lol .. I was so busy with the holidays I didnt have any time to really work on the car as much as I wouldve liked.. but I was able to complete a BUNCH of mods I have been wanting to complete forever! And it was good my mom was out of the country so I could use her car!!

So, I started out by installing the DOMs unit! I added the RCA inputs into the glove box so that I could plug anything I wanted in there. Cant remember who I saw this from..

Then I added a reverse Camera.. an Audiovox reverse camera..

Then I installed reverse HIDs and a tailgater switch. Have to thank rodneyc77, thait, Trew, Elegant TYPE S and dwb933 for all their help via PM!!!

I also installed a distributor block in the trunk that has a 4 gauge wire running from the battery into the engine bay.

Upgraded my terminals to Audio Essentials Digital terminals.. matching pair.. had to do this because I need 3 inputs into the power wire for the distributor block I was putting in the trunk..

And lastly, I added some interior foot well lighting

So onto the pics!! Unfortunately the pics that I had of the completed project need to be retaken because for some reason they didnt transfer from my camera to computer. I will hopefully have the pics up tomorrow!!

But, dang does it feel good to drive the car again!! Especially with all this cool stuff!!

Here is what I did first.. REMOVE EVERYTHING IN THE CAR .. I am getting kinda sick of doing this.. lol ..

Mod 1 ===========================================
Here is the first thing I tackled.. I put in my RCA plugs into the glove box.. this was EASY!
Before:

Drilled some holes and sanded off the exxtra shavings:

Then I just put these through the holes.. thats it!!

Here is a pic of the RCAs hooked up..

Action pics of these will be tomorrow hopefully....

Mod 2 ===========================================
Second mod I completed was putting the switches into the Center console lower din..

Here is a pic.. I decided to use a double on/off switch I found at a local electronics store.. I wanted to put a back light in so I used plexiglass to hold the switch in place.. this was a pain since it was so hard to work with and you cant make any mistakes since you are not painting it.. I added an Acura logo after I realized it as too plain on one side.. (I was saving the other side for another set of double switches that I would use later.. the switch on the left is for my DOMs unit.. and the other one is for my Tailgater switch hehe

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9...D550/ry%3D400/

I always like to use factory type plugs, so I had 2 plugs left over from my last junk yard run.. The big plug on the right is for the switches and the other plug is for the mood lighting behind the switches.. I used some autozone LEDs for the mood lighting..

Mod 3 ===========================================
Next was the DOMs unit. I ran the wires through the passenger side down the middle under the carpet and under the armrest area. I used a coat hanger to pull the wires under the carpet.. I tapped my power into the cigarette lighter plug.

Man is there anyway to get these wires any cleaner?

Mod 4 ===========================================
Wiring was the next thing to tackle..
Here is the glovebox area. You can see here the RCA connectors in the top right. The doms unit Video RCA from the trunk is the black RCA coming from the rear (I would suggest getting a good shielded wire for this from the beginning.. I used some ghetto wiring I had in my house and I was getting all kinds of static on my screen.. So, I had to cut all my zip ties and rerun another cable.. NO FUN..thankfully I tested everything before putting everything back together ).. and the 2 speaker wires with black and red rcas are coming from the iSimple unit under the steering wheel. you can also see the 2 power wires I connected to the 12 volt cig lighter wire here:

Other random pics of wiring.. this was a mess.. and a pain!! The switch wires, mood lighting wires, iSimple wires all go through here:

My iSimple unit here.. the red and black wire with the white plug in this pic is for the driver side foot well lighting:

The iSimple in its home.. this is under the steering wheel ..

Mod 5 ===========================================
Next was to tackle my Reverse Camera! I purchased an Audiovox ACA200W Wired Back-Up Camera.. I purchased it from here: Amazon

It got great reviews and was on sale from 160.00 to 63.00 with free shipping!! I could not pass it up!

So first thing I did was remove the rear license plate panel. And all trunk panels and trunk lid panels. then I cut the rear license plate panel so that the camera could fit. I then drilled 3 holes.. one for my wiring and 2 for my camera mounts. I drilled my wire hole to big for the grommet I was going to use so I ghettoed it and wrapped the wires with electrical tape until the wires fit snugly through the hole:
You can see the ghettoness to the right of the camera:

The ghettofabulous made up electrical tape grommet: lol

Mod 6 ===========================================
I had to replace the factory terminals for 2 reasons.. First.. the things were soo freaking Coroded!! 2nd .. I needed 3 outputs for the wiring I was going to do. If you dont know.. like me.. the factory power wire has 2 wires connecting to it.. one to the starter and the other to the engine bay fuse box. I was surprised when I cut off the factory terminal. I was going to upgrade the wires for these, but didn;t have any extra wiring.. this will be a different mod next time. So, since I needed new terminals anyways, I went to a local radio shop who had these Digital Audio Essentials matching terminals. They were 60.00 but I talked the guy down to 50.00.. So, I had to get it!!
Here they are:
Positive has a digital display that will show how much voltage your battery has.. It lights up blue and only is on for a few minutes when you start the car or just connect it. In this pic you can see the 4g OEM wire on the left that goes to the starter, the 8 gauge wire in the middle that goes to the Fuse box, and then the one on the right which is my blue 4g wire to the trunk.

A pic of both of the terminals. I upgraded the Negative battery terminal to a 4g wire:

When the digital meter is on (dont worry, my battery was showing 12volts in a few seconds:

Mod 7 ===========================================
This shows me running the 4g(blue wire) from the batter in engine bay to the trunk.. This is necessary for the reverse HIDs so your reverse ight wire dont get fried.. I ran the wire through the grommet in the center of the engine bay.. I first removed the grommet and then I cut a whole through the grommet and pushed my wire through it.. then pushed the grommet back in place.. this will hopefully keep the moisture out..

I ran the 4g wire down the driver side and into the trunk.

You can see my 4g wire attached to my distributor block here:

Here is the distributor block velcroed down on the driver side with the HID power wire coming out of it:

Mod 8 ===========================================
At this point I finally could do my Reverse HIDs.. I purchased some H3 Slim ballasts AND an HID Wiring harness. I ran the power wire with the fuse down the driver side to the distributor block and grounded it to one of the bolts that is used to hold on the license plate surround piece. Since the H3 does not clamp into place I used JB Weld quick dry to hold them in. THEY ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNLESS I TURN IT AND PULL!
Mounted the ballasts just like Elegant did with industrial strength velcro:

Pushed all the wiring into the driver side space in the trunk lid:

Here is the passenger side (All that wiring hanging there is for the reverse camera and the tailgater switch):

Wires all zip tied!:

Mod 9 ===========================================
My final mod was to put some foot well lighting in.. you can kinda see it in this pic.. the black piece on the passenger side seat has one of the LED pods showing on it. I wired my mood lighting to the plug that connects to the Automatics shifter.. this way the lights only go on when you turn your headlights on.. 6 speeds have this plug also.. they are just taped up. The red wire with the black stripe is the power wire.. The solid red wire is the ground wire.

Hopefully, I will have time to post up some finished pics tomorrow!

This post took me almost 30 minutes to post!

So, now my mod list goes!
- 05/09/2008 - 04 WDP / Tan 6 Speed TL non-navi
- 05/09/2008 - Crappy Tint (Came with the car)
- 05/21/2008 - OEM Aspec Kit
- 05/21/2008 - OEM Acura Window Visors
- 05/21/2008 - Custom Gunmetal 18x8.5 Aspec wheels (SOLD!)
- 05/21/2008 - Trunk Debadged
- 05/31/2008 - Tein SS coilovers
- 06/28/2008 - 19" Privat Netz (19x8+30)
- 06/28/2008 - 245/35ZR19 Falken FK452
- 09/06/2008 - Fujita CAI custom painted texture black
- 11/29/2008 - Black Roof (vinyl)
- 11/29/2008 - XM Antannae Painted Black
- 03/16/2009 - Custom Black Grill
- 03/16/2009 - Custom painted Gold calipers with Red Brembo lettering
- 03/16/2009 - AP1 s2k shift knob - Removed
- 04/16/2009 - Recessed White LED Puddle Lights
- 04/24/2009 - Amber LED turn signals
- 04/24/2009 - White Cold Cathode License Plate Mod
- 04/27/2009 - Shaved Door Lock Mod
- 05/04/2009 - Accord Fog Light Mod w/ Yellow H11 Bulbs wired directly into OEM Fog Harness
- 05/04/2009 - Custom Made GINTUNA
- 05/08/2009 - Greddy Evo2 Exhaust
- 07/01/2009 - Broadway Mirror - Removed
- 07/01/2009 - Options Registration Book
- 07/01/2009 - Astig Logos/Philippines stickers
- 07/01/2009 - Custom China License Plates (BZYRICE and ASTIG)
- 07/17/2009 - Rear Fenders Rolled
- 07/19/2009 - LED Load Resistors installed in trunk (Gets rid of Hyper Blinking after installing LED corner bulbs.)
- 07/28/2009 - Carmate PL114A Black Metallic Finish Wide angle Rear View Mirror 270mm
- 08/03/2009 - Voodoo Spun Aluminum shift knob
- 09/14/2009 - PIAA Silicon Wiper Blades
- 09/22/2009 - ATLP Roof Wing (Needs paint and install)
- 09/26/2009 - OEM Trunk Tray
- 10/07/2009 - Non-Navi to 2005 Navi Conversion with 3.50 Orange Disc
- 10/14/2009 - WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Liner Front and Rear
- 10/14/2009 - OEM Spare tire
- 10/23/2009 - Navi Hacked (Custom Welcome Screen, Nag Screen hack, HMIManager hack)
- 10/25/2009 - iSimple with PnP harness and 3G power cord
- 12/16/2009 - DOMs TVNavToGo Unit
- 12/16/2009 - Custom RCAs in glove box
- 12/16/2009 - Audiovox ACA200W Wired Back-Up Camera
- 12/16/2009 - H3 Reverse HIDs with slim ballasts 5000k
- 12/16/2009 - Tailgater switch
- 12/16/2009 - Audio Essentials Battery Terminals
- 12/16/2009 - Monster 4 gauge wiring
- 12/16/2009 - Tsunami Distributor block
- 12/16/2009 - Blue LED footwell lighting and custom switch lighting

Last edited by bzyrice; 12-20-2009 at 04:35 AM.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:38 AM
LIST/RAMEN/WING MAHSTA 짱

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Nice progress!
Old 12-20-2009, 04:55 AM
socal WDP

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
very nice mod list
Old 12-20-2009, 09:02 AM

Damn you stay busy! Nice work man
Old 12-20-2009, 10:41 AM
MAS
Three Wheelin'

Received 327 Likes on 261 Posts
You've had a very busy 2009.

Ever thought of getting the fogs to light bright white like the headlights??....i think if you clear the headlights the difference in light color between the headlight and fogs will become even more apparent...just a thought.

Great car!.....would love to see it in person.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:33 AM
Chapter Leader (Central New Jersey)

Received 220 Likes on 202 Posts
damn your shit looks good.....love those puddle lights...were they a bitch to install?...calipers look really good....nice car
Old 12-20-2009, 03:13 PM
Bone stock tl-s

Received 60 Likes on 46 Posts
good job bro! all the installs look clean and neat. i love zip ties! lol! wheres the custom iphone dock? i've been waiting to see what you come up with. imma have to hit you up when i install my HID reverse kit. mines just sitting on the shelf. did you install a timer/pulse relay?
Old 12-20-2009, 10:12 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by princelybug
Nice progress!
It still seems like my car is fairly stock lol..

Originally Posted by diskinnect
very nice mod list
Been working on it!

Damn you stay busy! Nice work man
Thats why I got the name bzyrice ...
- bzy = busy
- rice = asian

lol

Originally Posted by MAS
You've had a very busy 2009.

Ever thought of getting the fogs to light bright white like the headlights??....i think if you clear the headlights the difference in light color between the headlight and fogs will become even more apparent...just a thought.

Great car!.....would love to see it in person.
We will see.. I just put some HIDs in my fiances fog lights .. 5000k.. and man are they bright!! So.. I dunno.. I kinda like the contrast for now..

And yes you need to come to a meet the same time as me lol! before I move away!

You ever find any rims man?

Originally Posted by jptl04
good job bro! all the installs look clean and neat. i love zip ties! lol! wheres the custom iphone dock? i've been waiting to see what you come up with. imma have to hit you up when i install my HID reverse kit. mines just sitting on the shelf. did you install a timer/pulse relay?
Thanks man.. only thing I need to clean up is the wiring for the DOMs.. but that will come later..

No, I did not put a timer or a diode like others mentioned.. I did not put the timer because I have a 6 speed and I do not see a reason for it. I did not put the diode in because 2 other people have had it in their cars for awhile now and have not had a problem.. PLUS I reall just wanted to finish already..

The iPod dock thing is on the back burner right now.. I have some other mods to do to my fiancees car and my moms car lol .. they really want me to do stuff to theirs too after seeing my car..

So, here are the other mods I have been working on in the past 3 weeks .. it wasn't only my car!! Thats another reason why I was soo busy..
Fiancees 2009 Lexus is250 -
- Done - Added Ipod cord with charger from glove box to ash tray.. Connects via Aux input in glove box.. no stereo controls because she didnt want to pay for iSimple lol.
- Done - HID 5000k in Fog lights
- Done - Red film on taillights to get rid of amber..
- Done - Navi Hack Switch - Allows control of almost all controls of the Navi (Lexus locks you out when your move)
- Need to get some new bulbs to replace the Day time running light and parking light.. ORDERED and on the way.. These are all the mods that will be done to her car since it is a lease..

Also, am doing some mods to my moms car while she is gone.. Her car is a 2004 Toyota Camry in Gold.. (such an ugly old people car haha)
- Done - TV in center console .. this is the car we ALWAYS take on long drives
- Need to do -
- Factory fog lights with HIDs (Forgot how bad non hid cars are!)
- Audio input/Ipod input to factory radio (Parts ordered. On its way)
- RCA inputs
- Tint (Maybe will do this tomorrow)

Lastly, my god son.. he has a 2005 RSX Type S. I got him HIDs for his Bday.. So I need to install those tomorrow when he comes into town..

So, it wasn't just my car getting done!! I have 3 cars to do!! haha.. I am going to finish my moms car this week before xmas, because my fiance and I have a long drive to do for xmas. So, we want to be able to have movies to watch! So wish me luck!! Hope I can finish!

I can post pics of all this other stuff also if you guys want..
Old 12-20-2009, 10:15 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by 07tl-s6spd
damn your shit looks good.....love those puddle lights...were they a bitch to install?...calipers look really good....nice car
Thanks man.. not to bad to install.. just make sure you emasure them out before you drill!! lol
Old 12-20-2009, 10:17 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts

lookin good man!
Old 12-21-2009, 08:03 AM
Drifting

Received 209 Likes on 170 Posts
It all looks great!
I will be hitting you up on the reverse lights and tailgater switch. I have the hardware but there is 20 inches of snow on the ground right now!!
I wouldn't mind seeing the center console TV install, too.
Good work---nice car.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:39 PM

Jeezuz RJ...
You are a beast.

That's all.
Old 12-21-2009, 02:17 PM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
hey man clean looking car....very tastefully done !!!!

btw saw another thread which had a link to this guys cardomain profile....and damn its ur car....

check it out !!!

thread info: https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-tl-2004-2008-93/%2Aposer-alert%2A-cardomain-how-can-you-buy-2008-tl-2004-have-379-hp-756939/
cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3368549
Old 12-21-2009, 02:27 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts
^ yea i was gonna come tell him hahaha
Old 12-21-2009, 02:33 PM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
^^^ good to know at Azine we all got each others back !!!!

I dont know who u are or who the OP is and prolly same for you guys and damn we look out for each other !!!! Great to know !!!
Old 12-21-2009, 04:34 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Check out the crazy system on the second page.^ lol... is that from a different car?
Old 12-21-2009, 08:29 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by 03TL_typeS

lookin good man!

Originally Posted by dwb993
It all looks great!
I will be hitting you up on the reverse lights and tailgater switch. I have the hardware but there is 20 inches of snow on the ground right now!!
I wouldn't mind seeing the center console TV install, too.
Good work---nice car.
haha.. that sux!! yah let me know. its pretty easy to do the tailgater switch and HID reverse lights.. just alot of tedious work.. let me know!! Hit me up in this thread so I can answer questions here and not get 20 billion pms asking the same thing lol..

Jeezuz RJ...
You are a beast.

That's all.
haha. u know it man! but still need to do the clutch cylinder mod lol

Originally Posted by swoosh
hey man clean looking car....very tastefully done !!!!

btw saw another thread which had a link to this guys cardomain profile....and damn its ur car....

check it out !!!

thread info: https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=756939
cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3368549
WTH?! Thats sooo wrong!! haha.. All the mods he listed are wrong except for the fujita intake and the greddy exhaust lol .. what a homo..

Originally Posted by 03TL_typeS
^ yea i was gonna come tell him hahaha
Originally Posted by swoosh
^^^ good to know at Azine we all got each others back !!!!

I dont know who u are or who the OP is and prolly same for you guys and damn we look out for each other !!!! Great to know !!!
Yah I agree!! thanks for letting me know and calling him out on cardomain.. lol .. Im not part of that site, so I was about to add myself and call him out, but I see you guys got that covered!! Thanks Guys! Acurazine Rocks!

Originally Posted by Maddizm
Check out the crazy system on the second page.^ lol... is that from a different car?
Yah thats not my car.. Currently, I do not have a system in my car .. I wonder if that is actually his system.. I bet it isn't.. Pretty sick tho!!
Old 12-21-2009, 08:32 PM
socal WDP

man those rolling shots are nice. and man eating next to your parked car, best way to have a nice meal haha!
Old 12-21-2009, 08:51 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by diskinnect
man those rolling shots are nice. and man eating next to your parked car, best way to have a nice meal haha!
Thanks man.. came out nice even though it was from a point and shoot!

And yes, I felt safe that my car wasn't going to get robbed/stolen/keyed without me knowing about it lol .. since I was sitting about 10 feet from it!
Old 12-21-2009, 10:07 PM

Question is, was the meal you were eating so delicious, that if any of those aforementioned scenarios were to play out before your very eyes, that you wouldn't bother to get up from the table?

Lol...
Seriously...good job man.
I know you posted in my feedback thread so you know I'm on cloud 9 right now. Actually, I'm on ebay looking at a 3.5 inch center channel speaker and small motorcycle amp to power it.

My gf hates my car.
But I'm smart like you...every once in a while I'll work on a mod for her to give me leverage to be like "well you weren't complaining when I was WORKING ON YOUR CAR!".
Old 12-21-2009, 10:56 PM
Drifting

Ok guys, I promised some pics so here they are! Even made a couple of videos, because you really can't appreciate the mods without video. On with the pics!

Ok, fist my car sitting in the garage:

Never did take any really good pics of the Weathertec Digital Fit floor mats.
I love these mats! The logo on the driver and passenger sides are awesome:

The digital fit is 1 piece for the back for ULTIMATE protection!

================================================== ====
OK on to the new mods!
Here is the 2 cords I have running from my Arm rest to the upper compartment via the access hole that Acura was so thoughtful to make for us!
The one on the left is the iPhone cord from my iSimple. The cord on the right is my PSP Component cable hooked up to my RCA cable in my lower arm rest compartment.

Here is the lower arm rest compartment with RCA connections.. Really need to do something about all this extra cord..lol .. any good suggestions with what to do with them?

My switch plate in my lower console with the New chrome Acura Sticker:

Here is a pic with the mood lighting on. (Interior lighting turns on when headlight switch is turned on)

My footwell lighting:

This is what my car looks light at night with the lower din open:

My modded psp connected to my RCA cables in the Arm rest.

My Reverse HIDs.. WHOA!!

And here are 2 movies I made!

First video shows my puddle lights and the Navi Hacks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhdW3zrBz8c

The Second Video shows my Switches in ACTION!! First, I show the DOMs NavtoGo and iSimple in action via my modded PSP (iPhone to come)! Then I show the Tailgater switch and Rverse HIDs working!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_mTIIpVqjg
Old 12-22-2009, 12:35 AM
Safety Car

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
awesome job on your tl
Old 12-22-2009, 02:37 AM
I need a car in

props man!!!!!!!

glad to see you finished! took a while didnt it =]!!!

i have to take apart my trunk now since my video for my reversecamera came lose -_-

have fun with the annoying the tail gaters!!!!

once you have your iphone hook up you will have youtube on the go!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-22-2009, 01:52 PM
Instructor

how did u hack the navi?
Old 12-22-2009, 03:13 PM
Fearless DIY Guy

Received 373 Likes on 206 Posts
A challenger appears, lol!

Looks great, man...shame you and I don't live closer, we could have done this crap together! Truly inspirational.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:59 PM

Wow. Great pics and video.
My suggestion for the extra cables in the bottom glove box is to tie wrap the excess and leave it below that little access door. That's what I did with my aux2 and isimple cables.
Old 12-22-2009, 07:10 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by minkl81
awesome job on your tl

Originally Posted by thait
props man!!!!!!!

glad to see you finished! took a while didnt it =]!!!

i have to take apart my trunk now since my video for my reversecamera came lose -_-

have fun with the annoying the tail gaters!!!!

once you have your iphone hook up you will have youtube on the go!!!!!!!!!
Yah took me waaay longer then I thought.. shouldve started when there was no special occasions. lol

Taking the trunk liner isnt so bad.. I think it will take you about 30 minutes to tighten it!! lol What camera did you end up getting again?

Originally Posted by extracrunchie
how did u hack the navi?
Its flagged at the top of this forum! Here is a link:
https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-tl-audio-bluetooth-electronics-navigation-94/navigation-hack-guide-welcome-screen-mod-trip-computer-ok-button-nag-removal-604912/

Originally Posted by DeathMetal
A challenger appears, lol!

Looks great, man...shame you and I don't live closer, we could have done this crap together! Truly inspirational.
Haha.. I dunno about challenger.. lol.. ive been working on this stuff for awhile now.. You can see all my questions regarding doing all these mods all over the place lol ..

But yah wouldve been cool to do this with someone else.. I probably wouldve finished in 2 days!! haha..

Let me know if you have any questions! Ill be more happy to help!

Wow. Great pics and video.
My suggestion for the extra cables in the bottom glove box is to tie wrap the excess and leave it below that little access door. That's what I did with my aux2 and isimple cables.
Yah.. I was going to wrap it all up, but I was wondering if there was anything that you can put cords into that can kinda act like those retractable badges.. That would be my ultimate solution..

and thanks man!!
Old 12-22-2009, 07:11 PM
"Let's Do This"

I wish i had balls to rip my car apart like that....Alot of Props!!!
Job well done
Old 12-22-2009, 07:19 PM
Bone stock tl-s

Received 60 Likes on 46 Posts
Cool bzyrice, the ambient light on the switch box nice, very creative with the decal as well. Nice videos man. Cool to see what others come up with. What's next for the tl
Old 12-22-2009, 08:53 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by salu8819
I wish i had balls to rip my car apart like that....Alot of Props!!!
Job well done
You can do it!! I believe in you!! Start off with an easy mod!

Originally Posted by jptl04
Cool bzyrice, the ambient light on the switch box nice, very creative with the decal as well. Nice videos man. Cool to see what others come up with. What's next for the tl
Thanks man.. means alot coming from you! Well, I probably wont get to it until after xmas, but I really want to get my iPod video up and running!! argh.. I might just cop out and buy the cord from apple.. but, my iPhone has been jailbroken!! I have been messing with it for the past few days.. its crazy what you can do with that thing (wait til you see my theme! my bro in law set it up for me and it IS SICK)! I also downloaded the programs via cydia that I think I will need for my cord to work. I downloaded TVOUT and screenspltr. Haven't had a chance to actually try it on the car! But I hope it works! Besides this, I really want to get new rims.. REALLY BAD.. I have my eye on a few different sets in the black market!! so we will see what happens!
Old 12-23-2009, 12:46 AM
From a 2G to a 3G!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Dude, your a beast.. 'nuff said!
Old 12-23-2009, 11:00 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by -MiG-
Dude, your a beast.. 'nuff said!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bzyrice's Progress Thread - Updates page 15! (3/13/13)