Aperture presents: TL & NYPD!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 01:55 AM
2006 TL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aperture presents: TL & NYPD!

Haven't been on in a while, so I figured I'd post some recent stuff. Now that I'm done with college for the year I'll be on more often. Another year done, another year coming!

Anyway, I finally got my Nikon D80 (DSLR) and I love it. I look like a friggen tourist with it around my neck all the time and put up with friends laughing at me and calling me the "paparazzo," but oh well. I'll live.

Now, I haven't done a photoshoot with the car yet b/c I haven't had the time nor thought about where in NYC that'd be possible.

Now, I haven't the slightest clue how to use photoshop, and although iPhoto is a good application, it's a bit limited in edit mode. Thus, I use Aperture to edit my photos. You can d/l a trial copy from apple.com if you'd like to toy with it.

Edited vs. non-edited are clearly noted, as well as clearly obvious.

Onto business
All pictures taken w/ Nikon D80
Side Note: if you've ever seen pics I've uploaded, they come out HUGE (I JUST figured out how to resize them) haha i'm retarded at times, what can I say?
1. Taken outside a house I was being shown (currently house-hunting)
Image edited in Aperture. Only edits were to: Highlights, Shadows, and Color Mapping.

2. This is the original. Photo taken in Aperture Priority mode.
(those are 2 of my housemates)

3. The following pic was taken a few nights ago, after an "incident" in my building summoned police. I just thought it would be a cool picture. Edited in aperture. Color Mapping, Temperature, Highlights.

4. This is the original. Photo taken in Night Landscape mode.

I hope to post up more pics of the TL soon, and hopefully get better at photo editing. This is all i've got for now, but "I'll be back!"

Feedback / criticisms welcome and appreciated.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:04 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice car!! and awesome pics!