Notices

TL's turbo, twin turbo or supercharger. What's best, and where to buy it!

 
Old 01-08-2008, 06:28 PM
  #1  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 33
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink TL's turbo, twin turbo or supercharger. What's best, and where to buy it!

Hey guys... What's up. Who can help me whith my problem -- please help!... I'm interesting how to add to my TL over 150HP. What's better turbo or supercharger. Does exost gonna add some HP.
andyTL'07 is offline  
Old 01-08-2008, 06:31 PM
  #2  
FizzyStatus!
iTrader: (6)
 
ballinfizzle89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Central Virginia
Age: 29
Posts: 7,677
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts


No turbo..no twinturbo...

Comptech did however come out with a supercharger kit. It will put you around the 330hp area I believe. Kit costs around 3k-4k and installation is another 1k.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zBNJxiOg2UY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T5ouVjuq5LA
ballinfizzle89 is offline  
Old 01-08-2008, 06:43 PM
  #3  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: shy-town
Age: 36
Posts: 390
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome to the forum, and you CAN get a turbo.. I'll tell you how.

Go to a mitsubishi dealership and trade the TL for an evo. Suburu, Audi, and BMW dealerships will also suffice. But, ballin is correct there is no Turbo and the supercharger is for the base TL not TL-S and only gives 40-60 not 150.

Read more here.
http://www.autocarparts.com/p_Compte...ercharger-Kit/
spiike is offline  
Old 01-08-2008, 08:25 PM
  #4  
Senior Moderator
 
Bearcat94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: N3503'16.75", W 08051'0.9"
Posts: 25,342
Received 3,347 Likes on 2,027 Posts
From what I've read, I don't think an SC plus EVERYTHING else will yeild 150 HP. 80 - 90 maybe ???
Bearcat94 is online now  
Old 01-08-2008, 08:55 PM
  #5  
I have car ADD
iTrader: (6)
 
BLACKURA_NY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Queens, NY
Age: 35
Posts: 7,309
Received 49 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by spiike
Welcome to the forum, and you CAN get a turbo.. I'll tell you how.

Go to a mitsubishi dealership and trade the TL for an evo. Suburu, Audi, and BMW dealerships will also suffice. But, ballin is correct there is no Turbo and the supercharger is for the base TL not TL-S and only gives 40-60 not 150.

Read more here.
http://www.autocarparts.com/p_Compte...ercharger-Kit/

hilarious lol
BLACKURA_NY is offline  
Old 01-08-2008, 09:21 PM
  #6  
300whp 237wtrq
 
MugenR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Bellevue, WA
Age: 35
Posts: 787
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
we sharing supercharged youtube vids?

I'll play.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6OnV0V2dPU8

get the CT Supercharger, done deal, be happy
MugenR is offline  
Old 01-08-2008, 10:50 PM
  #7  
[email protected] 107 on Street tires
 
type-s09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Age: 30
Posts: 1,390
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
i wish there were some good supercharger videos out there....like racing or in car pulls or somethin...i come up with the good n/a vids..wheres the blower vids?
type-s09 is offline  
Old 01-08-2008, 11:10 PM
  #8  
Registered Member
 
aznbenz07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Queens, N.Y.
Age: 37
Posts: 599
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by type-s09
i wish there were some good supercharger videos out there....like racing or in car pulls or somethin...i come up with the good n/a vids..wheres the blower vids?
I got your back, I'm building the cash right now. And when I get s/c'd your going to feel like your in the passenger seat with me. That's how good my vids are going to be. lol I like your g35 race video by the way, the g seemed like a bad driver though.
aznbenz07 is offline  
Old 01-08-2008, 11:20 PM
  #9  
FizzyStatus!
iTrader: (6)
 
ballinfizzle89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Central Virginia
Age: 29
Posts: 7,677
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
lookinco has some pretty badass vids
ballinfizzle89 is offline  
Old 01-08-2008, 11:21 PM
  #10  
347hp/300tq @ 4psi
iTrader: (3)
 
04accordcpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: alhambra ca 626
Posts: 939
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by MugenR
we sharing supercharged youtube vids?

I'll play.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6OnV0V2dPU8

get the CT Supercharger, done deal, be happy

your car sounds just like mine gotta love the sound of the comptech exhaust do you have a custom CAI yet?


BTW, what were your numbers?
04accordcpe is offline  
Old 01-09-2008, 12:30 AM
  #11  
Registered Member
 
eccjak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Vanouver/Chicago
Posts: 1,853
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
no traction.......
eccjak is offline  
Old 01-09-2008, 12:38 AM
  #12  
300whp 237wtrq
 
MugenR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Bellevue, WA
Age: 35
Posts: 787
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blusap
your car sounds just like mine gotta love the sound of the comptech exhaust do you have a custom CAI yet?


BTW, what were your numbers?
the dyno pulls were with comptech S/C restrictive intake, no methanol and a stock crank pulley.
but I pulled a 291.4 hp to the wheels and 236.1 trq.

haven't been back to the dyno after that. should though
MugenR is offline  
Old 01-09-2008, 01:00 AM
  #13  
347hp/300tq @ 4psi
iTrader: (3)
 
04accordcpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: alhambra ca 626
Posts: 939
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by MugenR
the dyno pulls were with comptech S/C restrictive intake, no methanol and a stock crank pulley.
but I pulled a 291.4 hp to the wheels and 236.1 trq.

haven't been back to the dyno after that. should though

not bad, not bad, considering your an auto and still using the comptech ACM POS... once you ditch that and get a good tune, you can get an extra 10-15whp no problem

i wouldnt call the comptech intake restrictive. it does muffle the sound of the SC though.
04accordcpe is offline  
Old 01-09-2008, 09:17 AM
  #14  
TL-S BeASt
 
V-Sic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Yonkers, NY
Age: 39
Posts: 163
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They need to make a S/C for the tl-s......i dont wanna mod much but i'd have to get the S/C for my tl-s if they come out with one.
V-Sic is offline  
Old 01-10-2008, 11:23 AM
  #15  
Disturbin' The Peace!
 
1FastVtec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Utah
Age: 38
Posts: 204
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by spiike
Welcome to the forum, and you CAN get a turbo.. I'll tell you how.

Go to a mitsubishi dealership and trade the TL for an evo. Suburu, Audi, and BMW dealerships will also suffice. But, ballin is correct there is no Turbo and the supercharger is for the base TL not TL-S and only gives 40-60 not 150.

Read more here.
http://www.autocarparts.com/p_Compte...ercharger-Kit/
1FastVtec is offline  
Old 01-10-2008, 11:38 AM
  #16  
E55>>>TLS
 
dr_brains510's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 798
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by V-Sic
They need to make a S/C for the tl-s......i dont wanna mod much but i'd have to get the S/C for my tl-s if they come out with one.
i was talking with comptech and there should be a s/c for the 07-08 TLS hopefully by summer; atleast thats what the ppl at comptech told me. they said they are waiting to get a TLS from a dealership. I offered to bring my TLS but they are located in Sacramento so I couldn't do it. Anyone willing to sacrifice your TLS for the rest of us? lol
dr_brains510 is offline  
Old 01-10-2008, 06:40 PM
  #17  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: shy-town
Age: 36
Posts: 390
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
brains, did you also ask them when the icebox will be out for the TL? I wonder if that will be "this summer" too.
spiike is offline  
Old 01-10-2008, 08:09 PM
  #18  
E55>>>TLS
 
dr_brains510's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 798
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by spiike
brains, did you also ask them when the icebox will be out for the TL? I wonder if that will be "this summer" too.
spiike, ya when i spoke with them they told me the smaller mods like exhaust, icebox, etc. should be out pretty soon. i don't know what pretty soon means but they are going to start w/ those b4 they make the s/c. that's what i think atleast. the time table for all this he said should be done around summer if not later. the main reason he gave for not having a lot of these things already was b/c of the lack of a TLS. he said that they should be getting one soon. hope that helps.
dr_brains510 is offline  
Old 01-10-2008, 10:57 PM
  #19  
TL-S BeASt
 
V-Sic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Yonkers, NY
Age: 39
Posts: 163
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
maybe be if all acuzinerZ call comptech and inquire about the S/C for tl-s they wil make it faster.....cmon guys help us out !!!! LOL
V-Sic is offline  
Old 02-02-2008, 09:36 PM
  #20  
aTLien
 
jumbosizeme79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 452
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
man tl-s s/c would be hot!
jumbosizeme79 is offline  
Old 02-03-2008, 06:35 AM
  #21  
Registered Member
 
Soseductivesf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 824
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by dr_brains510
i was talking with comptech and there should be a s/c for the 07-08 TLS hopefully by summer; atleast thats what the ppl at comptech told me. they said they are waiting to get a TLS from a dealership. I offered to bring my TLS but they are located in Sacramento so I couldn't do it. Anyone willing to sacrifice your TLS for the rest of us? lol
Damn that sounds sweet! I just picked up an 08 type s! So, are they going to do it for free if i bring them my car? I still have my 03 so I wouldn't mind leaving it with them
Soseductivesf is offline  
Old 08-14-2008, 04:29 AM
  #22  
NOT my TL or ME
 
ThezeSkillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: AtLaNtA, GA
Age: 39
Posts: 75
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ballinfizzle89


No turbo..no twinturbo...

Comptech did however come out with a supercharger kit. It will put you around the 330hp area I believe. Kit costs around 3k-4k and installation is another 1k.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zBNJxiOg2UY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T5ouVjuq5LA
turbo can be done if u have 6 spd and limited slip differential. the problem that I ran into while discussing the possible turbo layout is I do not own TL-S .....

yet.

no turbo kit is available to my knowledge, but it can be fabricated ....
ThezeSkillz is offline  
Old 08-14-2008, 05:49 AM
  #23  
Rev High; Drive Happy
iTrader: (2)
 
o4Komodo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Scarborough, Ontario
Age: 29
Posts: 3,741
Received 265 Likes on 228 Posts
Originally Posted by ThezeSkillz
turbo can be done if u have 6 spd and limited slip differential. the problem that I ran into while discussing the possible turbo layout is I do not own TL-S .....

yet.

no turbo kit is available to my knowledge, but it can be fabricated ....
I thought that a turbo could be done regardless... and that the main issue was that we need tuning or something.
o4Komodo is offline  
Old 08-14-2008, 06:42 AM
  #24  
NOT my TL or ME
 
ThezeSkillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: AtLaNtA, GA
Age: 39
Posts: 75
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by o4Komodo
I thought that a turbo could be done regardless... and that the main issue was that we need tuning or something.
it could be done regardless if you would like to replace stock automatic tranny within about 48 hrs....

the above information came from my motor guy probably in liu of my driving style primarily and the fcgt , but reality is the turbo would not blow off appropritely (in time) and would continue to spool...


if someone has accomplished this task and I am incorrect, please let me know....

my baby needs the boost
ThezeSkillz is offline  
Old 08-15-2008, 09:29 PM
  #25  
Senior Moderator
 
csmeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Daytona Beach/Gainesville FL
Posts: 18,258
Received 1,033 Likes on 722 Posts
Originally Posted by ThezeSkillz
it could be done regardless if you would like to replace stock automatic tranny within about 48 hrs....

the above information came from my motor guy probably in liu of my driving style primarily and the fcgt , but reality is the turbo would not blow off appropritely (in time) and would continue to spool...


if someone has accomplished this task and I am incorrect, please let me know....

my baby needs the boost
you are almost 100% incorrect. The TL's ECU has no method of being tuned, the car uses Drive-By-Wire and back-up systems that help to over-ride many of the piggy-back systems like the emanage ultimate. The transmission has nothing to do with this, its only tuning that is holding back the car, and if you did replace the trans, you would have millions of errors to deal with, for example LIMP mode. Your motor guy doesn't know the real issue with the TL, he is just making generalized statements. Also the TL has handled near 400 WHP from nitrous applications so the tranny won't break so easily. Acuratein has been s/c'ed for over 110K on his trans.
csmeance is offline  
Old 08-15-2008, 09:36 PM
  #26  
Senior Moderator
 
csmeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Daytona Beach/Gainesville FL
Posts: 18,258
Received 1,033 Likes on 722 Posts
Originally Posted by ThezeSkillz
it could be done regardless if you would like to replace stock automatic tranny within about 48 hrs....

the above information came from my motor guy probably in liu of my driving style primarily and the fcgt , but reality is the turbo would not blow off appropritely (in time) and would continue to spool...


if someone has accomplished this task and I am incorrect, please let me know....

my baby needs the boost
you are almost 100% incorrect. The TL's ECU has no method of being tuned, the car uses Drive-By-Wire and back-up systems that help to over-ride many of the piggy-back systems like the emanage ultimate. The transmission has nothing to do with this, its only tuning that is holding back the car, and if you did replace the trans, you would have millions of errors to deal with, for example LIMP mode. Your motor guy doesn't know the real issue with the TL, he is just making generalized statements.
csmeance is offline  
Old 11-16-2008, 06:53 PM
  #27  
NOT my TL or ME
 
ThezeSkillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: AtLaNtA, GA
Age: 39
Posts: 75
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by csmeance View Post
you are almost 100% incorrect. The TL's ECU has no method of being tuned, the car uses Drive-By-Wire and back-up systems that help to over-ride many of the piggy-back systems like the emanage ultimate. The transmission has nothing to do with this, its only tuning that is holding back the car, and if you did replace the trans, you would have millions of errors to deal with, for example LIMP mode. Your motor guy doesn't know the real issue with the TL, he is just making generalized statements.
SO........

TO all the intelligent engineers, network admins, and entrepeneurs in this forum.....

Can we make this work?

We can use Too Much Blue as guinea pig TL..... there HAS GOTto be some way to pull this off..... some way to tune it... maybe combination of two seperate fuel air regulation devices?
ThezeSkillz is offline  
Old 11-16-2008, 07:15 PM
  #28  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 20,172
Received 1,779 Likes on 1,259 Posts
Originally Posted by ThezeSkillz View Post
it could be done regardless if you would like to replace stock automatic tranny within about 48 hrs....

the above information came from my motor guy probably in liu of my driving style primarily and the fcgt , but reality is the turbo would not blow off appropritely (in time) and would continue to spool...


if someone has accomplished this task and I am incorrect, please let me know....

my baby needs the boost
Would not blow off in time and continue to spool? That makes no sense. The blowoff valve releases intake pressure when you let off the gas under boost. The wastegate controls boost pressure.

As far as fabrication, many shops could do it. But the problem is tuning, just like everyone else said.

A turbo at the same psi as the supercharger should yield an extra 40-50whp.
I hate cars is offline  
Old 11-16-2008, 08:26 PM
  #29  
Senior Moderator
 
csmeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Daytona Beach/Gainesville FL
Posts: 18,258
Received 1,033 Likes on 722 Posts
there might be a way for us to get it done, swap to an accord J30 ECU and then tune that like all the other twin turbo v6 accords. Only downsides would be 1. Loss of SS for automatics for sure, and maybe a loss of other systems like VSA. This is just a guess for know...
csmeance is offline  
Old 11-17-2008, 02:15 AM
  #30  
JDM Laser Fogs!
 
lifetimeofwar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Stockton, Cali
Age: 30
Posts: 2,048
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
I'd go Twin Turbo.
lifetimeofwar is offline  
Old 11-18-2008, 02:13 AM
  #31  
1st 3g Turbo TL-S
iTrader: (5)
 
Xiomaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 32
Posts: 853
Likes: 0
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
there's almost no way to do twins. the engine bay has almost no room. unfortunately a lot of big company's are abandoning the Third Gen TL. I've been deep in research since i got the car, and i'm extremely sad
Xiomaro is offline  
Old 11-18-2008, 05:53 AM
  #32  
347hp/300tq @ 4psi
iTrader: (3)
 
04accordcpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: alhambra ca 626
Posts: 939
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Xiomaro View Post
there's almost no way to do twins. the engine bay has almost no room. unfortunately a lot of big company's are abandoning the Third Gen TL. I've been deep in research since i got the car, and i'm extremely sad
its been done a couple of times with the 7th gen accords, which is basically the same car so its very doable. yes its a tight package, but it works. whats really nice is honda did most of the work for us by casting the manifolds right on the heads, which in turn work like turbo manifolds and will save you alot of time and money getting some custom ones made. just simply bolt the turbo's and figure where you want to run all your piping (wish it was easy as it sounded lol)

Originally Posted by csmeance
there might be a way for us to get it done, swap to an accord J30 ECU and then tune that like all the other twin turbo v6 accords. Only downsides would be 1. Loss of SS for automatics for sure, and maybe a loss of other systems like VSA. This is just a guess for know...
why would you want to do that? theres relatively no difference from the accords j30 ecu all the way up to the type-s j35's ecu. if the aem FI/C worked for me, no doubt it will work for you TL guys. its just a matter of calling boomslang and having a PnP harness made for those that dont want to hardwire it in.

remember, one of the other 7th gen accords thats SC'd has the TL ecu installed. the frankenstein ultimate/blue combo works the exact same for him as it does for me, so im 99.9% sure it will for the TL-S also.
04accordcpe is offline  
Old 12-02-2008, 02:10 PM
  #33  
Registered Member
 
stheman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 34
Posts: 58
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 04accordcpe View Post
its been done a couple of times with the 7th gen accords, which is basically the same car so its very doable. yes its a tight package, but it works. whats really nice is honda did most of the work for us by casting the manifolds right on the heads, which in turn work like turbo manifolds and will save you alot of time and money getting some custom ones made. just simply bolt the turbo's and figure where you want to run all your piping (wish it was easy as it sounded lol)



why would you want to do that? theres relatively no difference from the accords j30 ecu all the way up to the type-s j35's ecu. if the aem FI/C worked for me, no doubt it will work for you TL guys. its just a matter of calling boomslang and having a PnP harness made for those that dont want to hardwire it in.

remember, one of the other 7th gen accords thats SC'd has the TL ecu installed. the frankenstein ultimate/blue combo works the exact same for him as it does for me, so im 99.9% sure it will for the TL-S also.
How did that work out for him I working on a build myself and looked into the TL ECU
stheman is offline  
Old 12-02-2008, 08:18 PM
  #34  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Age: 40
Posts: 52
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Onboard SC Video

It's no type-s but if you can make the sc fit and run dual greddy's for engine management you might be in business, for only about $6500 or so...

Good luck must of the crew that has the SC setup has flew by that $ amount.


http://s427.photobucket.com/albums/p...t=MOV00144.flv

Last edited by fosterschoice; 12-02-2008 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Subject missing
fosterschoice is offline  
Old 12-02-2008, 09:58 PM
  #35  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 500
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i wanna go TT but tuning sucks, the trans will blow to pieces, and the engine prolly wont hold much...

hmm k24 swap is in my head...lighter, cheaper to make fast..actually has aftermarket support...hmmm
jdmitr22 is offline  
Old 12-02-2008, 10:23 PM
  #36  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 20,172
Received 1,779 Likes on 1,259 Posts
Originally Posted by jdmitr22 View Post
i wanna go TT but tuning sucks, the trans will blow to pieces, and the engine prolly wont hold much...

hmm k24 swap is in my head...lighter, cheaper to make fast..actually has aftermarket support...hmmm
Yes, because that's so much easier than bolting on a supercharger and figuring out the tuning.

Besides tuning, you don't NEED aftermarket support for normal engine mods. The J32 is just an engine. Any good shop can port the heads, companies can regrind cams, JE will custom make any piston you want, the same goes for any of the major rod manufacturers.
I hate cars is offline  
Old 12-02-2008, 11:05 PM
  #37  
347hp/300tq @ 4psi
iTrader: (3)
 
04accordcpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: alhambra ca 626
Posts: 939
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by stheman View Post
How did that work out for him I working on a build myself and looked into the TL ECU
why were you thinking of installing the TL ECU? it worked out just as good for him as it did for me.
04accordcpe is offline  
Old 12-02-2008, 11:19 PM
  #38  
Registered Member
 
erick3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Seattle, Washington
Age: 30
Posts: 4,163
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by spiike View Post
Welcome to the forum, and you CAN get a turbo.. I'll tell you how.

Go to a mitsubishi dealership and trade the TL for an evo. Suburu, Audi, and BMW dealerships will also suffice. But, ballin is correct there is no Turbo and the supercharger is for the base TL not TL-S and only gives 40-60 not 150.

Read more here.
http://www.autocarparts.com/p_Compte...ercharger-Kit/
lol
erick3 is offline  
Old 12-03-2008, 06:55 AM
  #39  
practicing nihilist
 
NedShneebly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Jax, FL
Posts: 990
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Why do I think it wouldn't be that difficult for GReddy to offer a Ultimate/Blue hybrid model for Accord/TL tuners? I'm sure they're not that different at the early stages of manufacturing. Has anyone ever informed GReddy that we have to buy 2 of their boxes to get a full tune? I think the footprint of this community could promise them X amount of sales if they hooked it up.

*cue Stillhere, I hate cars and 04accordcpe telling me why this is the dumbest idea ever...*
NedShneebly is offline  
Old 12-03-2008, 12:08 PM
  #40  
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 20,172
Received 1,779 Likes on 1,259 Posts
Originally Posted by NedShneebly View Post
Why do I think it wouldn't be that difficult for GReddy to offer a Ultimate/Blue hybrid model for Accord/TL tuners? I'm sure they're not that different at the early stages of manufacturing. Has anyone ever informed GReddy that we have to buy 2 of their boxes to get a full tune? I think the footprint of this community could promise them X amount of sales if they hooked it up.

*cue Stillhere, I hate cars and 04accordcpe telling me why this is the dumbest idea ever...*

LOL. You know more about aftermarket Honda ECUs than I do.
I hate cars is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: TL's turbo, twin turbo or supercharger. What's best, and where to buy it!


Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.