Successful Exhaust mod Stage 4 stock muffler

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 11:29 AM
Bigboy6029

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Successful Exhaust mod Stage 4 stock muffler

I just did a resonator delete a mid muffler delete on my Acura tl 2005. Kept the stock muffler but i'll see maybe i'll change to tl type s muffler after i had the a spec body kit. And maybe even delete rear muffler but i fear its gonna be too loud, its already pretty loud as you can see in the vid. As for the drone, under 2200 RPM its okay but over it we can feel it resonate under the seats! Pretty happy with it! Let me know what you think!
Attached Files
File Type: avi
video-1458661460.avi (2.05 MB, 131 views)
Old 03-22-2016, 07:07 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Enrick Gatien
I just did a resonator delete a mid muffler delete on my Acura tl 2005. Kept the stock muffler but i'll see maybe i'll change to tl type s muffler after i had the a spec body kit. And maybe even delete rear muffler but i fear its gonna be too loud, its already pretty loud as you can see in the vid. As for the drone, under 2200 RPM its okay but over it we can feel it resonate under the seats! Pretty happy with it! Let me know what you think!
I cant se the video but without the mufflers some people said is gonna be very loud and raspy take a look on some videos on youtube ilready did the stage 1 but didnt see any difference i already order the dynomax resonator lets see how it sound just what size they use on you mid muffler delete 2.5 or 2.25 because they put a wromg one on mine am gonna get it fix when i put the resonator if u wanna louder look for some after market tips similar to the type s ones