zEnclosure box info

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 06:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,182 Likes on 1,210 Posts
don't be surprised if either of you are banned from this site for keeping up this stupid e-fight.....
Old 12-18-2009, 01:51 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 45 Likes on 29 Posts
wow....CSWBiggs you are a dick...im just trying to get some info and you are trying to make a freakin bootleg Eharmony profile...i really dont give a bird's shit what you have done in the past cuz ur never even gonna see my car...OK? you really must have some self esteem issues if you brag about you accomplishments to a 19 year old at 2AM.

Caiman my buddy! you are who i am looking for...now i like the way it looks, im thinking 2 10" subs. Now u said you get some bass? to be clear i dont want any hear me from a block away, roll my windows down, see whose attention i get, boost CSWBiggs self esteem bass. i just want a nice clean thump. for that reason i actually dont want a sub that is ported.
Old 12-18-2009, 02:15 PM
TL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fatfrii - I think you're missing the point of what CSWBiggs was originally trying to say before the little flame war began. With a box like that your subs are completely sealed off from the cabin, which is where you are listening from. This means you won't get much bass and as IHC said you will get lots of rattles. From all my own research if you plan on adding a system to the car and want bass in the cabin you need to have a box ported to the cabin of the car.

If you're just after looks then fine, get that box, but don't complain when your rear deck rattles like crazy and you bass is muffled.

Just my two cents.
Old 12-18-2009, 02:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by Fatfrii
wow....CSWBiggs you are a dick...im just trying to get some info and you are trying to make a freakin bootleg Eharmony profile...i really dont give a bird's shit what you have done in the past cuz ur never even gonna see my car...OK? you really must have some self esteem issues if you brag about you accomplishments to a 19 year old at 2AM.
dude, i just got done warning the other two about their behaviour and you chime in with this? I suggest all of you read the rules for posting in this forum because this kind of stuff is not going to be tolerated. The rules are in a sticky on the main 3GTL forum page.

let's be clear here- the next person that breaks the rules is going on a vacation.
Old 12-18-2009, 03:00 PM
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lol...

can't we all just get along?

i might be a dick...but i'm not going to steer you wrong...and i have indeed provided the facts to prove it....

how is that there are more people supporting me than Caiman?

lol

-Jason
Old 12-18-2009, 03:07 PM
Drifting

Received 45 Likes on 36 Posts
OP

biggs is right
Old 12-18-2009, 03:36 PM
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Fatfrii

Caiman my buddy! you are who i am looking for...now i like the way it looks, im thinking 2 10" subs. Now u said you get some bass? to be clear i dont want any hear me from a block away, roll my windows down, see whose attention i get, boost CSWBiggs self esteem bass. i just want a nice clean thump. for that reason i actually dont want a sub that is ported.

With 2 10's in this box, you will be heard from miles away! haha
With my 1 10 people hear me coming.
If you dont want a ton of bass, use the sub control on our stock deck and turn it down to about -3. It sounds good and minimizes rattle.

To support biggie's claim, yes i do get upper deck rattle. But I had upper deck rattle with my ported kicker box.

Its all up to you I would say go for it. It looks good, hits hard, and isn't bad on price.

Good luck man, just putting in my
Old 12-18-2009, 07:30 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
Originally Posted by Caiman
HAHAHA I was 5'11 180 when I was 16! I played wide reciever on my jv highschool team
Im 6'3 225 right now
I workout every day
I>U now

I cant stop laughing
I can't stop laughing either. You're really bragging about 6'3" and 225lbs? That's average at best where I'm from. I'm sorry that you have to workout every day to maintain that girl-like figure. A word of advise, don't go around extending fight invitations on the internet, you may just run into someone that's out of your league.

I've heard Jason's setup and that $25 Walmart box should not be mentioned in the same thread as the "miracle box".
Old 12-18-2009, 07:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by ggesq

let's be clear here- the next person that breaks the rules is going on a vacation.

Originally Posted by I hate cars
I can't stop laughing either. You're really bragging about 6'3" and 225lbs? That's average at best where I'm from. I'm sorry that you have to workout every day to maintain that girl-like figure. A word of advise, don't go around extending fight invitations on the internet, you may just run into someone that's out of your league.

I've heard Jason's setup and that $25 Walmart box should not be mentioned in the same thread as the "miracle box".
Old 12-19-2009, 01:42 AM
Chapter Leader (San Antonio)

Received 434 Likes on 320 Posts
Originally Posted by Caiman
because you definitely act like it.

college education anyone?
less than 300lbs anyone?
how about the part where you amount to anything in life other than an internet superstar?
To any OP that thinks I'm about to flame, I am not. This is just an opinion and should be acted like an opinion toward someone.

First of all, to a OP, you should've locked this thread, deleted the unwanted post a long time ago before giving a warning. Second of all, I'm not sure why you haven't banned Caiman because he instigated the problem. IMO, OPs should've done more than "initiating a warning". You should've stopped it alltogether aka deleting the post that are off-topic and unnecessary and issuing a warning via PM/in the topic. Nonetheless, I seriously doubt IHC saw the post as it seem like any post. If the post were deleted, issue warned than he wouldn't of got banned.

To Caiman, please if you're going to start talking **** on the internet, please don't put your info about your masculinity. I'm going to UT, 4.0 GPA, bench 300 weighing 200, squatting over 450. I don't remember any prestigious schools in Dallas... What I'm trying to say is that I'm not going around the forums arguing about someone's education, mentality, beliefs, and masculinity because you can't argue with the mans idea. The guy is right in everything he's saying, but you refuse to listen as you think your right... all the time, typical young adult these days (I am a young adult, so I see it all the time).

To a OP, once again, this by no means is flaming. This was to inform. I'm putting my opinion out. If this deserves a ban than so be it. Nonetheless, life's too short for people arguing over the internet at the same time having a "ego" in real life.

You guys have a nice day and a happy holiday.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:55 AM
TL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
champ.. just an FYI.. OP = Original Poster (thread starter). I think you mean Mod(as in Moderator).
Old 12-19-2009, 08:06 AM
Senior Moderator

I'm not going to lock a thread where the OP posts a legitimate question and two idiots ruin it. The posts were not deleted because everyone- new and old needed to see what is/is not tolerated in 3G. This is not Ramblings. We have rules for posting in 3G. I posted a warning to the two people who hijacked this thread and to the OP. Then I warned the entire thread and the OP. All of you are on notice and responsible for reading before posting. If you or anyone else did not see my post/warning- it's on you.

Caiman did not instigate anything. Look at post #7. Jason started it. It's a downward spiral from there. This is the exact reason why I did not delete anything so all of you could see why someone was banned. After my warning, IHC continued with the e-fight and he got some time off. Also, champ- when you addressed Caiman about putting up his info about his masculinity why didn't you say the same shit to Jason? He did the same stupid shit as Caiman. Your bias in sticking up for IHC and 'biggs is apparent.

Your also criticizing me about not doing things via PM. Why didn't you PM me with your thoughts and concerns? Since you made your thoughts public about me I am returning the favor.

I am now locking this thread. If you want to answer my questions PM me. Thanks to all of you who ruined this thread.

OP- if you want to start a new thread on this topic go ahead and do it.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:09 AM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Received 205 Likes on 128 Posts
These kind of threads will stop.

I hate cars is the first of many that will go. Consider this your first warning.