Yo Mobilezen...

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 12:32 PM
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Yo Mobilezen...

Man, I desperately want a flawless HFL phone for my TL. Given that I currently have Verizon (best carrier in the DC area), should I bail for an S/E 637 through Cingular (which I've never used), wait for something else other than the V710 (which ain't gonna display caller ID on the MID, or just keep what I've got (not bluetooth). I want it all....perfect integration with the car, and all the other bells and whistles. Please advise. TIA.
Old 07-28-2004, 05:20 PM
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dutchml
Man, I desperately want a flawless HFL phone for my TL. Given that I currently have Verizon (best carrier in the DC area), should I bail for an S/E 637 through Cingular (which I've never used), wait for something else other than the V710 (which ain't gonna display caller ID on the MID, or just keep what I've got (not bluetooth). I want it all....perfect integration with the car, and all the other bells and whistles. Please advise. TIA.
It might be easier to email me or pm me instead of writing a thread cause sometimes I'll miss these things. I know Verizon works very well in PA/DC area. I would recommend Cingular. You might want to doublecheck with the carrier for coverage before you sign up with them. Remember there is no such thing as a flawless bluetooth phone that will pair with the HFL. There will always be some small quark. Best of luck and if you have any other questions, please email me.