XM - O&A offer.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2004, 07:17 AM
Team Anthracite Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
XM - O&A offer.....

Get ready. Opie & Anthony are coming back to the airwaves. Don't miss the premiere of The Opie & Anthony Show on XM's newest premium channel, High Voltage (XM 202) on October 4th. XM subscribers will be able to listen to O&A for an additional monthly fee of only $1.99 per radio. But wait, we've got a special offer so you won't have any reason to miss the premiere.

Opie & AnthonyPre-order by September 30, 2004 and XM subscribers can hear Opie & Anthony on High Voltage for all of October at no additional charge. That's right. Nada. Zip. Zero. Even if you've never heard of O&A, now there's absolutely no excuse for you not to find out what the fuss is all about. (We think once you get a listen, you'll be hooked.)

Opie & Anthony's cutting-edge style of outrageous, unpredictable radio, once number one in cities across America, is back. Listen each weekday morning from 6-10AM ET and 7-11AM PT, with additional encores around the clock. Finally, O&A will be able to do the radio show they've always wanted - exclusively on XM Satellite Radio. (We suspect there will be explicit language and content that may not be suitable for all of our listeners.)

For more information about Opie & Anthony check out highvoltage.xmradio.com. But hurry, this special offer is expiring soon. Just visit the Opie & Anthony pre-order web page and enter your radio ID or call the XM Listener Care center at 1-800-XMRADIO (1-800-967-2346) to order. It will only take a few minutes of your time.

For all of you who have already ordered, thanks for your support. Of course, you already will get October at no charge. For those of you who haven't — what exactly are you waiting for? Click here and don't miss a minute of the fun.

Order Today for this Special Offer

Attention Boston: Meet Opie & Anthony!WHEN:Friday, September 24th @ 5PMWHERE:The Big Easy Bar - 1 Boylston Place, Boston
(It's in the alley near the Boston Common, between Boylston and Stuart)
Old 09-23-2004, 08:33 AM
Pro

I Just recieved the xm roady 2 as a gift and Im still under the 3 months of free service for the TL. I called up the girl and asked if I could sign up for the 60$ for 1 year plan and she said sure. So I'll be able to get the xm for all my vehicles and house now for about 13.00 + tax for one year atleast. Give them a call and tell them you want the one year for 60.00 with no activation.
Old 09-23-2004, 10:43 AM
Racer

This pisses me off because where will it stop?

First it was $2/mo for Playboy radio, whatever that is all about (I wasn't interested anyway).
Now its $2/mo for A&O, whom I wouldn't listen to if you paid ME $2/mo.

But what's next? $2 for every channel they add? This is NOT a good trend.
Old 09-25-2004, 07:59 AM
Coming to a city near you

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Stewie
This pisses me off because where will it stop?

First it was $2/mo for Playboy radio, whatever that is all about (I wasn't interested anyway).
Now its $2/mo for A&O, whom I wouldn't listen to if you paid ME $2/mo.

But what's next? $2 for every channel they add? This is NOT a good trend.
howard stern will probably ended up on XM or sirrus if o and a do well, and I'm guessing he will charge more than $2. I agree that its shitty you have to pay $2 just hear a morning radio show, what they heck are they going to be playing on that channel the rest of the day?? Well I'm a sucker and signed up for them so I guess I'll find out. I'm sure they will just try to be over the top and cuss alot since they are on XM. I know they are shock jocks but I think they are just going to get carried away and ruin the show. I got curious about the playboy channel and signed up for that for a month and the radio show on there sounds so stupid because they try to cuss for no reason.

does sirrus have any channels that they make customers pay extra for?
Old 09-25-2004, 08:15 AM
Coming to a city near you

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by rescueswimmer
I Just recieved the xm roady 2 as a gift and Im still under the 3 months of free service for the TL. I called up the girl and asked if I could sign up for the 60$ for 1 year plan and she said sure. So I'll be able to get the xm for all my vehicles and house now for about 13.00 + tax for one year atleast. Give them a call and tell them you want the one year for 60.00 with no activation.
i just tried calling about the $60/yr promo and she told me it was expired.