V710 configuration help

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2005, 03:53 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question V710 configuration help

OK I bought the V710

overall I really like the phone. Except the issues of the lastest firmware not being avail to me yet. BUT, here is my question

Transfering calls, if I manually transfer a call, using the buttons on the phone, it makes me manually transfer back. If I forget I left it on bluetooth and I get a call aI cannot answer it if I'm near the garage because it tries to connect to the car.

Is there a phone set-up I can do to change this? I want auto-answer OFF or AUTO-AWARE OFF?

ANYONE WITH GOOD CONFIG'S for the 710 please post them for the rest of us who are struggling to get the phone to work well.

Last question

Is there a way to access my phonebook on the 710 or do I have to reprogram everythin into the car AND the phone?

Can't I just somehow access the voice function on the phone and say call "JOE" and let it dial vai the phone like I always do or must I also have a seperate phone book on the car?
Old 03-23-2005, 04:28 PM
Keep Right Except to Pass

Received 45 Likes on 36 Posts
I always turn Bluetooth off when I get out of the car, so I've never had this issue. If you want a shortcut for turning Bluetooth on and off, take a look at the following thread. I use the method that user iceneedle posted and it works quite well; as he suggests, I use "OK-1" for off and "OK-2" for on.

Thread about turning Bluetooth off and on with the V710

As far as your other question about the phonebook, you have to create the HFL phonebook yourself--there is no way to transfer it.
Old 03-23-2005, 06:20 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Problem i had today. i was on the phone, got in the car and started it and it took control of the phone but didn't transfer the call. So I was tlaking away with no response. phone said connected but no sound on the car...

i'll read the thread and see if it helps