Radio Help please!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 11:13 AM
LiQuiDFleX81

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Radio Help please!

sorry for the repost but i think i posted this in the wrong forum earlier so here it is again for the radio guys.

long story short,, lost my keys the other day, had to call acura roadside to open the car for me,, alarm went off,, had to disconnect battery to stop alarm,, finally find keys thrown in the garbage can hours later! wtf i dont know how they got their but just happy to have found them,, but as we all know,, if you disconnect the battery in a honda or acura,, you get locked out of yor radio in which you need that nifty littyle 6 digit code to unlock and not just for the radio,, for the bluetooth as well! (not easy to drive a stick andhold your cell phone at the same time,, need my bluetooth! lol)

here is what i've tryed already,, i've tryed calling Paragon acura where i purchased the car (NEVER deal with them terrible experience) and giving the service departmen my vin number,, they said "sorry it's not here in our database for some reason hmm bring the car in so we can pull the radio out of the dash and get the serial number off the side so we can crossreference it with some other bullshit and they get the code for you,,, which means i would have to go back to Woodside, NY from TOms River, NJ,, that's not a short and fun trip at all andi 'm certainly not going to get my car "serviced" for the radio by those scam artists,,

Their has to be another way for me to get his code,,, does anyone know of a website where i could register the car online and look in a database or some other option please,,,,

also i already looked in my owners manuel that comes with the car and the code is not their either! my options are becoming very narrow i do not want to travel to ny and pay the dealer for 6 numbers.......

thank you awaiting replies