Making a call WITHOUT using HFL.

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2004, 09:57 AM
You touch my tra la la...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Making a call WITHOUT using HFL.

Whenever I try and make a phone call using just my phone and not the HFL I run into problems. I have a Motorola v600 and basically the call goes through and everything but I don't hear anything through the phone. It says under "Call Connected" something along the lines of "Divert On." If that is the problem, is there a way to turn this divert off when using the phone normally?
Old 06-08-2004, 02:07 AM
Cesspool of Knowledge

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by GaleForce
Whenever I try and make a phone call using just my phone and not the HFL I run into problems. I have a Motorola v600 and basically the call goes through and everything but I don't hear anything through the phone. It says under "Call Connected" something along the lines of "Divert On." If that is the problem, is there a way to turn this divert off when using the phone normally?
I've been chatting with some reps at Acura's HFL support. I was told that when you initiate a call from the phone and then say "TRANSFER" to the TL's HFL, you may transfer to the car's audio system OK ... BUT ... the audio will return to the phone when the called party answers the phone.

I was told this is a known problem. The solution (such as it may be) is to wait for the other person to answer before "TRANSFER"ing the call to the HFL.