isimple

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 02:21 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
isimple

Does isimple have the static sound usa pa15-hon3 has?
I installed the pa15-hon3 and the sound is horrible. It gives out a noise, sort of like an electric noise, brrriiiii, its like when a radio isnt in station but not quite. I thought it was the iphone but i have tried with different ipods and phones and the same issue. Does isimple suffer from the same issues?
Old 11-21-2010, 01:26 AM
Instructor

I purchased it and it sounds awesome. What a piece of crap that pa15-hon2 is.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:34 AM
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
either something is wrong with the module or the install. i have the hon3 and it sounds perfect.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:50 PM
Acura TL 04, G37s 19"

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by batista08
Does isimple have the static sound usa pa15-hon3 has?
I installed the pa15-hon3 and the sound is horrible. It gives out a noise, sort of like an electric noise, brrriiiii, its like when a radio isnt in station but not quite. I thought it was the iphone but i have tried with different ipods and phones and the same issue. Does isimple suffer from the same issues?

i installed isimple ishd571 a few days ago. It worked really well. it connects to my ipod with no delay and can see all my sounds from the navi and subdisplay. i can control it from the steering wheel aswell.

BUT. i did have a lot of hizzing, buzzing, even engine noise and was not satisfy by the really low volumen. i was upset that a device which is working so well could have such bad quality sound.

AFTER. i went to do some trouble shooting, (had to remove everything again which was a pain) i checked all the harnesses and everything was perfectly connected. last thing i did was switch my AUX to port #1 and IPOD cable to port #2. This FIX ALL THE ISSUES. no more buzzing, hizzing, or engine noise.

isimple just like any other ipod oem devices will not have the same quality as your cd player IF YOU HAVE A GOOD AFTERMARK SYSTEM. The volumen is less and bass does not hit has clean or hard, i have to compare it to XM. with regular oem bose system you'll not notice the different, but i have good set of component speakers, with 2 powerfull amp and a really good 12" sub. To show off my system true power i have to use the cd radio because isimple doesn't cutter, but for every day use is great.
Old 11-21-2010, 02:06 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by eduardmc
isimple just like any other ipod oem devices will not have the same quality as your cd player IF YOU HAVE A GOOD AFTERMARK SYSTEM. The volumen is less and bass does not hit has clean or hard, i have to compare it to XM. with regular oem bose system you'll not notice the different, but i have good set of component speakers, with 2 powerfull amp and a really good 12" sub. To show off my system true power i have to use the cd radio because isimple doesn't cutter, but for every day use is great.
my isimple sounds great, couldn't be happier with it.
Old 11-21-2010, 02:50 PM
6SPEED FEVER

Received 119 Likes on 97 Posts
my isimple only makes buzzin signal noise if you disconeect the ipod while the radio still in xm/ipod...............other than that it works perfect.........................i have stock spreakers and sub and my isimple is actually louder than cd and fm radio
Old 11-23-2010, 09:43 PM
Instructor

It sounds the same as my cd player. Only pandora sounds lower but that's the same even with my home stereo. Thanks guys for the input.