How to tap into navigation sound output

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2016, 02:06 PM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How to tap into navigation sound output

I have a 2004 Acura tl with navigation and I've replace the factory radio with a aftermarket radio. I added the resister to gain full control and function on my navigation but I want to connect my center speaker directly to my navigation for voice commands since I'm not using it with the aftermarket radio. Can someone tell me which wires to tap into to connect the speaker to my navigation only
Old 01-20-2016, 02:33 PM
The DVD-A Script Guy

Received 184 Likes on 131 Posts
Here's the schematic I have for 04-06. If your nav output is already amplified it looks like GRN/WHT and BLU/YEL at pins A9 and A8.

If it's a line level signal then you would need to work with other side of the amp inputs labeled FR CTR +/- (B6 / B15)

I've never verified this personally so test it out before you cut/splice

Old 01-20-2016, 02:49 PM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Navigation audio output wire location 2004 acura tl

Originally Posted by Adobeman
Here's the schematic I have for 04-06. If your nav output is already amplified it looks like GRN/WHT and BLU/YEL at pins A9 and A8.

If it's a line level signal then you would need to work with other side of the amp inputs labeled FR CTR +/- (B6 / B15)

I've never verified this personally so test it out before you cut/splice

Thanks I located the center speaker wires, the trouble I'm having is finding out which wires to tap into on the navigation end to get voice commands to play out of the speaker