How to call from Blackberry without BT phonebook?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 02:55 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How to call from Blackberry without BT phonebook?

I cannot find anything about this in the rather lame manual so I thought I would post here to see if someone knows the answer.

I have my Blackberry paired with my 08' TL. I can make calls to numbers stored in BlueTooth. A couple times I was able to make a call using the Blackberry and it connected via BlueTooth to my surprise. I have only been able to replicate this twice and I'm not sure what I did to make it happen. I believe all I did was hit the speaker key on the Blackberry after it connected but like I said I have not been able to replicate this. Has anyone figured out how to intiate calls from the Blackberry phone book and connect to BlueTooth for the call so I can get around the 50 record limit in the Bluetooth phonebook?
Old 04-21-2010, 11:18 PM
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Call on the BB as you normally would, while it is already paired. When it starts ringing on the handset, press the Talk button on your steering wheel and say "transfer" and it will click over to the BT... at least thats how I do it in my 05.

How's the quality in the '08? I hardly use mine because people tell me they can't hear me and I feel as though I'm yelling...