Clock not updating?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 03:19 PM
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clock not updating?

Hey 1st post, I tried searching so I'm sorry if I missed something.

I just picked up a 06 TL with Navi, and the clock will not update to my setting. I navigated through the setup screen to page 4 and set the time there.. probably about 10 times. I've reset it, and done just about everything I think imaginable. I have the time set right there, but its not reflecting this up top on the other smaller LCD that shows the climate control temps.

I'm certified and can take it in for service if need be but am curious if my new friends can help me out here?

Thanks

edit. Also, TL <3
Old 12-08-2008, 07:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,014 Likes on 1,433 Posts
when you turn on the car does it show the HONDA logo or ACURA logo? If its the honda, use the search function and theres a few threads on how to fix it. If it's the acura screen, something is wrong with the drive.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:57 PM
7th Gear

Wow! Ya it shows up with the Honda emblem... How did I ever miss this? I'll search around for the known resolution. Thanks for the info, I'll be lurking here from now on.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by superNoid
Wow! Ya it shows up with the Honda emblem... How did I ever miss this? I'll search around for the known resolution. Thanks for the info, I'll be lurking here from now on.
https://acurazine.com/forums/audio-b...-sync-gps.html

Check this thread out
Old 12-08-2008, 11:40 PM
7th Gear

Ok thanks guys, seems like I can quite easily burn a disc with the correct files. In that link above the OP was talking about his GPS voice not working as well.. thats happening for me too.

I haven't checked but a co worked said its likely that someone 'turned the volume down' on the voice when it was talking? I know what he means, and I can test this tomorrow but is this even possible? I know you can disable the voice, but when its enabled and speaking.. can you actually adjust the volume with the dial?

One last thing, if I have issues or problems can the dealer fix this? I just picked up this TL and its certified pre owned so I would imagine this would be a guaranteed fix on their part if the car was sold to me with Accord firmware installed?
Old 12-08-2008, 11:56 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by superNoid
Ok thanks guys, seems like I can quite easily burn a disc with the correct files. In that link above the OP was talking about his GPS voice not working as well.. thats happening for me too.

I haven't checked but a co worked said its likely that someone 'turned the volume down' on the voice when it was talking? I know what he means, and I can test this tomorrow but is this even possible? I know you can disable the voice, but when its enabled and speaking.. can you actually adjust the volume with the dial?

One last thing, if I have issues or problems can the dealer fix this? I just picked up this TL and its certified pre owned so I would imagine this would be a guaranteed fix on their part if the car was sold to me with Accord firmware installed?
The OP on the thread I pointed to you is actually me. I lost my old user name, so I created a new one. But I got my original username (WhiteLegend) back.

I so far have not found a solution for the voice guidance issue, my voice command for my Navi does not work either. I am just about to make a new thread with some more info about it.

If I were you, I would turn the software back to the Acura software before taking to the dealer.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:07 PM
7th Gear

Originally Posted by WhiteLegend
The OP on the thread I pointed to you is actually me. I lost my old user name, so I created a new one. But I got my original username (WhiteLegend) back.

I so far have not found a solution for the voice guidance issue, my voice command for my Navi does not work either. I am just about to make a new thread with some more info about it.

If I were you, I would turn the software back to the Acura software before taking to the dealer.
Agreed, however I drove it off the lot like this (with the Accord .bin file loaded).