Best Bluetooth Transmitting Device Purchased Thus Far!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 08:36 PM
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Best Bluetooth Transmitting Device Purchased Thus Far!!!

What's up guys! I have finally found the best Bluetooth transmitter on the market for a fairly good price!!! At just $40 you can get rid of the annoying aux cable dangling around your armrest or if you were like me, I had it running down the center console and up around the steering column where I had it dangling near my driver side a/c vent so that I can connect my phone while it's in it's GPS/Phone holder. I previously had a Blackberry Bluetooth Gateway paired up with a FIIO EO6 mini headphone amplifier because the volume with the Bluetooth device alone was too low. I was ok with that setup for a bit until I had purchased one of Jesse's OEM stock amplifier upgrade packages with the tweeters. After having the work done to the amp I had to go back to the aux cable route in order to really enjoy the spike in volume and clarity in the mids and highs that it was lacking with the Bluetooth gateway. Then comes the iPhone 7 upgrade and the added annoyance of the aux jack dongle. If either of you own the new iPhone 7 with an otterbox case, you know how much of a pain it is to connect the damn thing without having to turn on the map lights and flip the phone upside down just to find the jack and connect the damn thing.

Fast forward to a couple days ago... I was strolling through Best Buy and was in the wireless Bluetooth speaker section and came across the Aluratek Bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver and saw the price and said why not give it a try. Worst case I just return it. I get to the car and open up the packaging and connected the USB (charger) cable it came with to the device and plugged it into my USB power adapter in the armrest. Paired the device with my phone and had the volume cranked up on max on the phone and on the Bluetooth transmitter. I then set the volume on the head unit at 20 just because I was going off of my past experience with my previous setup where the volume was low. I pressed play and WOW. Immediately I had to lower the volume and change to another track to make sure my ears weren't deceiving me. I could not believe how amazing the sound quality this little box was putting out via Bluetooth. I can honestly tell you that you hardly notice any dip in the volume level from using the aux cable to using this Bluetooth transmitter. Finally.... I have the freedom of being cord free.

Now the only downfall with it is that you would have to manually turn it on/off if since it has a rechargeable battery. The best thing is that it instantly pairs once it's turned on so no need having to deal with pairing every time you step into the car. I found that you can just leave it plugged in with the USB charger and it charges as you're using it. If you happen to step out for a short trip you won't have to turn it back on as it's held a good enough charge. I've had it on overnight and when I drive off to work in the morning it still had a charge. Anyone looking for a cheap way to enjoy your playlists via bluetooth and not lose out on any volume levels I strongly recommend you grab one and call it a day. You won't be disappointed... TRUST ME!!!!

Posted the link of the device below for anyone interested. I'll try to post a video soon!!!

Universal Bluetooth Audio Receiver and Transmitter Aluratek
The following users liked this post:
Tebaz06TL (09-26-2017)
Old 07-13-2017, 07:39 AM
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I purchased a TaoTronics TT-BA09 for the same purpose.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:34 AM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HI REZ audio wireless on stock stereo

AUDIO CONTROL DM608
That is all👍🏾
Old 08-08-2017, 10:24 AM
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by 20~ACURATL~06
AUDIO CONTROL DM608
That is all👍🏾
That would have been an alternative route as well. I was actually looking for something cheap with good audio quality. Not to mention the time it would take to pull the HU out and running wires and stuff like that. But definitely good advice nonetheless.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,676 Likes on 6,694 Posts
Amazon Amazon

This thing has been my go-to and it's been posted all across this subforum for ages.

same shit, different package.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:10 PM
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Thanks for sharing! I personally dont like the ones with aux input... the sounds quality is not the same as the ones integrated with the sound system.