Amp remote wire and #32 fuse

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2016, 07:16 PM
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Amp remote wire and #32 fuse

Ok so I'm having an issue. I have my amp getting power after I put the add-a-fuse into slot 32, but now my radio doesn't work.

Fuses 5, 7 and 32 are just fine. From what I've been reading, people just utilize #32 without issue and go about their day. I assume their radio, amp and sub works just fine. I plug in my Remote line and it works, but my radio doesn't even turn on. I then replace the remote line with the standalone 7.5a fuse and my radio works. I'm so confused.

I have an 06 TL, non nav and I'm just trying to run a simple 10 inch with mono amp. My issue is the remote line. How do other people use the #32 slot without issue??
Old 01-09-2016, 11:25 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts
Originally Posted by TL_Trooper
Ok so I'm having an issue. I have my amp getting power after I put the add-a-fuse into slot 32, but now my radio doesn't work.

Fuses 5, 7 and 32 are just fine. From what I've been reading, people just utilize #32 without issue and go about their day. I assume their radio, amp and sub works just fine. I plug in my Remote line and it works, but my radio doesn't even turn on. I then replace the remote line with the standalone 7.5a fuse and my radio works. I'm so confused.

I have an 06 TL, non nav and I'm just trying to run a simple 10 inch with mono amp. My issue is the remote line. How do other people use the #32 slot without issue??
Sounds like a problem w the add a fuse