Sponsored by:

What should I get??

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 03:02 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: What should I get??

Originally posted by rsxbond
1.) Does the TL have fold-down rear seats?
2.) Does the TL have a harsh ride? (cause my RSX's suspension is way to firm for my parents when they come up to Atlanta)
3.) What kind of leasing price or even sticker price did most of you guys get?
4.) Is the TL too big/too "grown-up" for a 20 year-old college student?
Thanks for your help guys.
rsx,
1. No. I think you already got that answer.
2. To me, the TL has a soft ride, that is only "undesirable" when extreme handling is involved.
3. I got $1K off MSRP, for a non-nav, auto.
4. There is no such thing.

Hope this helps...and diverts us all, BACK onto the subject.

~Z
Old 03-16-2004, 03:26 PM
Cruisin'

Originally posted by vtechbrain
The answers to this simple point just show the level of maturity or lack thereof most people have. Most of these people probably went to Mel Gibson's asinine movie and felt touched but when presented by a true ethical dilema (why do we give our children things that they don't need or deserve) they show a lack of profundity that is simply astonishing! Unfortunately, it appears that Osama Bin Ladin has figured out the truth in that we are so morally void as to be beyond salvation.
"Behind the words of madmen, idiots and fools lies the essence of truth"
Vote Andy Rooney for president!
Your an a@@ . Both you and Andy Looney can go :piss2: yourselves
Old 03-16-2004, 04:48 PM
Instructor

Thanks everyone for your input. Spring Break is over for me now, and I gotta get back to my studies...but I really do thank you guys all for your inputs...this TL forum is a lot cooler than the clubRSX forum I used to post on...heh. Anyway, thanks again.
Old 03-16-2004, 07:07 PM
Racer

iceman2cuol4u: when you grow up you will gain the perspective you so clearly lack. people do things BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO THEM. you dont get or deserve a reward for doing what youre supposed to do. you get rewards for doing more than youre supposed to. recognition for some people is enough reward. but for mature people pride in doing a good job is reward enough.
Old 03-16-2004, 07:44 PM
Banned

Well said
Old 03-16-2004, 11:32 PM
Pro

I never tried to imply that every kid driving a nice car is full of themselves. I believe I said the majority, but I could be mistaken.

rsxbond: The G35 is a great car, but for what your parents want you to get, you would have to compromise and get the Sedan. I don't think you would enjoy the G35 Sedan as much as the TL.

The coupe however, is a different story, but again your parents might not it for you/them. It gives you the feeling it's a much smaller car, lower to the ground, and the ride is somewhat sporty, or a little on the stiff side.

Good luck with your decision!