Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What do you think it would sell for?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 07:50 PM
'06 750Li Sapphire/Creme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hooksta
I tend to believe I just act my age. I have a professional job where my opinion and career is respected and valued (didn't have that as a 20 yr old). So far I have made it to 11 countries, and 26 states. Not great, but certainly not bad for a guy from a town of 900 in very rural Kentucky. (The nearest "BIG" town was 60 minutes away at it only had a pop of 50,000.

I think the TL has some rewarding performance and I enjoy the car. But for my jollies I ride my BMW GS1200. I enjoy SCUBA diving, skydiving, traveling, and "good" beer. Golf is about the only "Old" thing I think I really do. I don't think I can hang with a 20 yr old...maybe an out of shape 20 yr old....except for Ray...I can take him. (ha ha, jk Ray).

I'm 6'2", and probably a little heavier than the books claim I should be at 210lbs. Certainly not the 190 I was in college. Still have all my hair though...although I found my first gray hair this week. That gray hair reminds me that I am NOT 20.

To each their own, no one says you shouldn't live life to its potential...but I bet the "real" kids will laugh at you if you are out "crusing" showing off your TL or your nephew's Civic (that you "envy?"), telling everyone "Brah!!!" Besides a "true" car enthusiast knows there is no such thing FWD sports car. A few in AWD, and most in RWD, and most NOT 4-door. Young guy like you should know that. I mean if you are going for handling and performance. If it snows, just call in sick that day.

Oops, my browser must've taken an odd turn somewhere. I didn't realize this now a dating site. LOL!
Old 07-11-2007, 08:55 PM
Hooksta

Originally Posted by ndabunka
Oops, my browser must've taken an odd turn somewhere. I didn't realize this now a dating site. LOL!
Boy your right it does read like I was posting on a dating site. Certainly not my intention. I suppose I should have re-read that before posting.

I only posted it after the implication that because I wasn't running around acting like a teenager that I must be fat, short, old, and bald and act like someone 20 years older. I was attempting (albeit poorly) to describe how interests and experiences can change..basically that each step can be richer in quality without being "old." C'est la vie.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:08 PM
Hooksta

Originally Posted by JD TL-S
Enjoy yourself and your opinions, its so funny, do you live across the street from me? Do you live in my town? I didn't think so. LATER BRAH
Very true...I do not live in your town. I can only go by what you post BRAH. That being said, it must be an interesting place where 30 yr olds act like 60 year olds only to hit their 40's and think its cool to cruise town in a pimped Civic with their teenage nephews. I have heard of "suits" that shed the threads for the leathers to be Harley rider/posers on the weekend, but never heard a story quite like yours. So does anyone "act their age" in your community???

Well I do subscribe to the live and let live philosophy so drive safe, live long, be healthy, and try not to get arrested.