Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What to DO???

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 09:06 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation What to DO???

GAH! What do i do? First the dealership told me he should have a NBP / Camel / navi by end of this month, but now he says its coming in May!!! All i really want is NBP w/ navi but is there a way to see if any dealerships have em? I've check the websites of dealerships around here but they either dont have a price on em or are all MSRP price w/o navi. If i dont get a car by this month, then i might not be able to get one this year!!! plz help
Old 03-10-2004, 09:09 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Call around as far as dealers in NJ and VA. I live in MD and ended up getting 5AT/NAV in NJ-they had a car there and picked it up in two days. Keep calling around.
Old 03-10-2004, 09:13 PM
Advanced

thx ill start on that tomorrow
but anyone kno any ways to search online w/o getting ones w/o a price or getting da MSRP price of a non navi?
Old 03-11-2004, 09:43 AM
Advanced

forget about price on the website inventory. No dealer is going to list anything but MSRP on there. In fact since some dealers don't list whether the car is navi or not in the description, you can actually use the price listed to determine if it is navi.
Once you have found the car in inventory at a few dealers, start calling around and *negotiate* the price you want. Be warned though, I don't think most dealers take cars out of their inventory listing when they are coming in, but are already sold to potential buyers (who pre-ordered them), so get ready for a little disappointment.
good luck
Old 03-11-2004, 10:00 AM
User Registered

You will have to search farther and wider, someone has one. Once you you find one, get it's VIN and keep searching. When you're done, go to your dealer (if you still want to deal with him/her) and tell them to look the VIN up and ask why they didn't find it for you.

Then shove the paper w/VIN down their throat and demand they get it and at a lower price. After all you did their work for them. They have the ability to search ALL dealerships nationwide and factory releases.

Open a can of awesome whoop-a$$ on them and make'em work for your money like the fecies eatin' fungus flies they are!
Old 03-11-2004, 10:12 AM
s54
Advanced

go to Acura's website and list dealers within, say 2-4 hours drive.
Call to get the fleet/sales manager's name. With 4-5 days left in the month, send a fax to them listing invoice and retail, as well as color choice, and telling them you will buy by EOM at the dealer with the best price.

You will be surprised at the reposnses you get. I did this a few weeks ago and got everything from "kiss my A$$" to $400 over invoice (which I took).

J
Old 03-11-2004, 07:42 PM
Advanced

i like blacksunshines idea but tink s54's idea is good too
thx for advice fellas (and ladies if they responded)