We are on the Good Bets!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 05:18 PM
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up We are on the Good Bets!!

Don't know if this is a re-post. Just came across this:

http://autos.msn.com/advice/CRArt.as...tentid=4024672

Yes, almost 98% on the good made list are Japanese made! And, TL is on is as well.

However, I still have some minor issues on the car.... I got my car in Aug 2006.

1) Battery went dead twice already, dealer replaced the battery for the first time... second time they told me to go home as everything was fine after they checked it... hope it won't happen again

2) Driver side door rattle when the speaker is on..... Dealer tried to fix it.... it got worse after they fixed it..... will have to bring it back or DIY.

3) Heat resistant paint comes off the muffler.... asked the dealer to touch it up... they told me the paint would come off when the muffler gets hot... to me that is b.S., why would the factory paint it if the paint is meant to come off?? will have to bring it back for them to do it....

I hope no more problems would come up.... I'm still waiting to see if more problems will come up before installing the sound system myself. Don't wanna install it now as Stealership may void the warranty if I touch it.