Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A U4IC drive...

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 12:03 PM
-E-K-S-O-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A U4IC drive...

The sun was retreating from the orange sky and the road streched on beyond the distant horizon, to the left you could see the mountain side, covered in atumn colors of olive, pumpkin, and crimson. On the right the warm pacific oceans waves crashed and banged loudly against the boulders while over flowing on to the soft white sand. Even the birds above us seemed to strech it's wings as far as they could to embrace every piece of wind they encountered. They seem to smile as they pass us. the smell of the salt water eminats through the windows as the wind blows her hair around. I could destinctly hear the engine churning while my feet were engaged in a dance with the pedals, I shifted through the curves effortless as if the car was no longer just a car but an extension of my ambitions. Elegant and soft music echoed from the speakers calling out our names to sing along in the festivities, yet while we were in our own little trance our lips could not move, or rather they enjoyed the drive so much they didn't need to say a word. All i needed was the look in her eye and that knod she gives to let me know all is well in the world, but even in her eye i could see the clouds in her mind, her thoughts blew like the wind throught the window, Her stare reminded me of stillness, the calm and relaxed chaos that only enstils her mind. I try to pull her in with words only she can hear, i ease her mind with the same smile she had given me so many times before. as we pull into a vista, the soft supple leather holds her close to assure her that even when the world is lost, she would remain safe in its arms. As our journey continued, the road became less accomidating, swaying from left to right as if it were mimicking the waves themselves. Up and down with all it's might we stayed firm on our path. as i looked at her i could tell she was drifting further away, i could feel her hand slip suttly from mine in a dying grasp, quickly i close the gap between her mind and the wind, the car responds by soothing her cold skin with a warm bath of air as the leather wraps her body in comforting heat. still the course runs rash and uncomprimising, the wheel jitters in my palms yet remains confident and refined. slowly the blue moon is chased away by the cautious morning sun and with every final turn i pull her in closer to me, this is how she knows me, in control and confident, this is how i want to be seen and how i want her to see me. To let her know that though the road is dangerous ahead, that i will make sure we will always return home together... Thanks of course to a 07 TL Type-S
Old 08-22-2007, 12:06 PM
RBP > WDP, NBP, SSM etc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bro, that was deep but shouldn't this be in ramblings?!?!?!

if you already don't have a woman, you need to get one. Unless, you're gay, and then in that case, find a man. If you like animals and you're into bestiality, no advice there except you're a freak!

Old 08-22-2007, 12:11 PM
How may I help you.....?

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts
Interesting.....

At least you have a Type-S... that sort of makes up for it.

ibtl
Old 08-22-2007, 12:42 PM
iDrink

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
damn youve got to take me cruising with ya one of these days. seems so relaxing.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:51 PM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts
I have a friend who likes reading...from the couple of parts I scanned, that looks like something she'd like.
Old 08-22-2007, 01:06 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 42 Likes on 40 Posts
Old 08-22-2007, 04:53 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by U4ICTHEORY
The sun was retreating from the orange sky and the road streched on beyond the distant horizon, to the left you could see the mountain side, covered in atumn colors of olive, pumpkin, and crimson.

On the right the warm pacific oceans waves crashed and banged loudly against the boulders while over flowing on to the soft white sand. Even the birds above us seemed to strech it's wings as far as they could to embrace every piece of wind they encountered. They seem to smile as they pass us.

the smell of the salt water eminats through the windows as the wind blows her hair around. I could destinctly hear the engine churning while my feet were engaged in a dance with the pedals, I shifted through the curves effortless as if the car was no longer just a car but an extension of my ambitions.

Elegant and soft music echoed from the speakers calling out our names to sing along in the festivities, yet while we were in our own little trance our lips could not move, or rather they enjoyed the drive so much they didn't need to say a word.

All i needed was the look in her eye and that knod she gives to let me know all is well in the world, but even in her eye i could see the clouds in her mind, her thoughts blew like the wind throught the window, Her stare reminded me of stillness, the calm and relaxed chaos that only enstils her mind. I try to pull her in with words only she can hear, i ease her mind with the same smile she had given me so many times before.

as we pull into a vista, the soft supple leather holds her close to assure her that even when the world is lost, she would remain safe in its arms. As our journey continued, the road became less accomidating, swaying from left to right as if it were mimicking the waves themselves.

Up and down with all it's might we stayed firm on our path. as i looked at her i could tell she was drifting further away, i could feel her hand slip suttly from mine in a dying grasp, quickly i close the gap between her mind and the wind, the car responds by soothing her cold skin with a warm bath of air as the leather wraps her body in comforting heat.

still the course runs rash and uncomprimising, the wheel jitters in my palms yet remains confident and refined. slowly the blue moon is chased away by the cautious morning sun and with every final turn i pull her in closer to me, this is how she knows me, in control and confident, this is how i want to be seen and how i want her to see me.

To let her know that though the road is dangerous ahead, that i will make sure we will always return home together... Thanks of course to a 07 TL Type-S

fixed so your eyes dont bleed
Old 08-22-2007, 05:05 PM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
This thread belongs in the Ramblings Forum. Since we can't move threads into other forums, please repost there if you wish to continue this discussion.