Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thank You All!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 11:04 PM
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thank You All!

I want to thank all of the members here who have shared their knowledge in maintaining this site and with the TL in particular to be an enjoyable site. I often used this site to gain knowledge of the car and to learn as well as ask questions about the little things that we car enthusiasts often cannot overlook.

In any event, I did not know how to celebrate the new year but impulsively traded in my TL for a z4 coupe. I missed a manual so much as well as a RW drive sports car. My last car was an S2000 and it was a blast to drive. I also have another BMW, 2000 323, that I still have today. It's the longest car I have ever kept. I have owned over 10 Hondas and most of them bought new, except for a 1994 Prelude Si. I have always been and will always be a loyal Honda owner as well as BMW. The former stands for reliability and the latter for spirited driving pleasure.

Again thank you all and hope to be back when the next Type-S comes out, hopefully RW drive.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:54 PM
it's me, Alan Rickman.

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
will you settle for AWD? =p

Grats on the new car; Z4 is a major improvment over the Z3 (let's be honest the Z3 was a chick car)
Old 01-03-2008, 12:11 AM
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Timmahh
will you settle for AWD? =p

Grats on the new car; Z4 is a major improvment over the Z3 (let's be honest the Z3 was a chick car)
I concur except for the z3 coupe. I still think the z3 coupe is a beautiful car. I would not even think twice for a z4 roadster. I tested drove the z4 coupe in manual and could not step out of it. I nearly went for the M but had second thought about the insurance.