Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The stuck glove box replaced.

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2004, 06:50 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The stuck glove box replaced.

Rosenthal Acura replaced my stuck glove box in 30 min. On the top of that, they even washed my car! What a service. No rattles, no vibration, my car now is perfect-couldn't be happier.

They gave me a TSX as a loaner. I once considered this car before I made up my mind on the TL. I am glad that I went with the TL-in my opinion, there is no comparison. I am just glad I spent a bit more and went with the TL!

The service person told me that the tire fix (although I have no complaint about this-maybe I am not sensitive enough) is coming soon and assured me that I have nothing to worry about the fact that I bought my car from NJ. He also told me that the solution for the 50-55 mile vib. issue (I do feel very slight vib) could be next.
Old 03-01-2004, 08:30 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 86 Likes on 30 Posts
Thumbs up Re: The stuck glove box replaced.

Good news.

They should also fix something else, right? Otherwise, 30 mins' fix was not worth of having TSX loaner...
Old 03-01-2004, 08:53 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: The stuck glove box replaced.

Originally posted by Novice
Rosenthal Acura replaced my stuck glove box in 30 min. On the top of that, they even washed my car! What a service. No rattles, no vibration, my car now is perfect-couldn't be happier.

They gave me a TSX as a loaner. I once considered this car before I made up my mind on the TL. I am glad that I went with the TL-in my opinion, there is no comparison. I am just glad I spent a bit more and went with the TL!

The service person told me that the tire fix (although I have no complaint about this-maybe I am not sensitive enough) is coming soon and assured me that I have nothing to worry about the fact that I bought my car from NJ. He also told me that the solution for the 50-55 mile vib. issue (I do feel very slight vib) could be next.
Do u mind telling me who your service manager was? It's rare to see a proactive service center nowadays.
Old 03-01-2004, 09:50 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Haha. I had to get back to work-Rosenthal Acura's about 7 miles from where I work-I really expected a couple of hours-oh well, got to drive a TSX. Is this car smaller than TL?

I was initially greeted by Eileen-she is on vacation this week-she asked Steve to take care of my problem. The bottom line-everybody at the serv. dept was extremely nice and courteous. So, I really don't think it matters who you talk to.

Chevy Chase Acura bragged about a life time car wash when you buy a car there. I didn't even ask Rosenthal to wash my car-they did! Too bad it is going to rain tomorrow though!