Sponsored by:

Street Race Gone Bad With Insane fast&thefurious Cop Chases

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 01:46 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Street Race Gone Bad With Insane fast&thefurious Cop Chases

Friday Night

So, I was in chicago, in dohedy road with my whip (06 NBP TL) Maybe some of you chicagans know where im talkin about, if so make some comments. and this was friday night, and I am pullin up to a road that interesects with dohedy, and theres about 100-200 cars comming straight at me and flshing brights, theres 30-50 cops comming the other way pulling everyone over n ticketing them. Theres 2 ways to get out, one way is barracaded by cops, and the other is one obstacle (train tracks) and there was a stopped train, so everyone was driving around in circles till the train passed, and remember atleast one hundred cars bottlenecked in a small area, everyone gets out of there car and starts running for the other side of the train tracks, MANY COPS on the other side of the train tracks waiting for us. The train then passes after about 10-15 minutes, and EVERYONE FLYES PAST THEM, no one stops to wait for the cops to pull them over, it was a marrannathan lol, and i flue past em with about 60 cars, and it was pullover central on "torrence avenue," I was one of few id consider that didnt get caught, my friends did.

They all go backup there later that night, around 2-3 AM and there is a quarrel between some people and a person is shot 11 times to his death. This is over probably some type of shit talking, or someone not payin up the for the race.

Saturday Night

Now its saturday night, and I go up there for 15 minutes, and a cop comes STRAIGHT for me and busts me, gives me a long speech on how bad street racing it, which i took seriously, and had soon after left, but sad enough, i was the only one stopped out of probably 50 cars. Karma , but, i drove the TL and got alotta badass comments.

P.S. : If this is an innaproppriate thread, please delete it, i tried looking for thread rules.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:53 AM
Racer

thats pretty tight lol i find it funny lol well sucks to get ticketed when you went back on sat. night..
Old 10-07-2007, 02:08 AM
hates the winter

I'm so glad I'm out of the street racing scene. It's so dangerous and expensive. I can't wait until my licence is clear again.
Old 10-07-2007, 06:17 AM
Burning Brakes

Street racing used to take place in that same location back when I was in high school.
Old 10-07-2007, 06:27 AM
East Coast Crew

Dangerous but thrilling! I think I'd feel really excited to get caught up in that action haha...
Old 10-07-2007, 06:44 AM
Registered Member

Received 162 Likes on 102 Posts
I did one heck of a lot of street racing in my youth. Back then, Northern Virginia was nothing like it is now and there was never any problem finding an open road with no traffic to worry about. Route 66, route 7 in Tyson's Corner, route 110 by the Pentagon, the Dulles airport access road.. and others. Finding a "safe" place to get it on was easy. Nowadays, it would be a nightmare.
Old 10-07-2007, 07:45 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
what does whip stand for?
Old 10-07-2007, 08:21 AM
94 DC4 RS LSV/Turbo

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
whip = car (so hope you were kidding when you posted that)

I used to be heavily involved in the nyc street race scene, till I bought the tl... I feel so out of place compared to when I drive my civic up to the lot.... guys look at the civic and say probably got a swap in there and most likely I could run it with someone... but with the tl, everyone knows if I race a civic with just a swap nothing else chances are he could get smoked... but I don't race my car I go to see the races occasionally

and I agree street racing is heavily thrilling, dangerous yes, but when you live in a city where a race track doesn't exist, well you hit a local side street or highway and do it

ps. giving me memories of the mtv true-life I am a street racer episode
Old 10-07-2007, 08:38 AM
RBP > WDP, NBP, SSM etc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
too bad your ass isn't in jail...idiot

too bad you didn't get arrested and put in jail when he nabbed you.

too bad you didn't get fined about $5000 or more to teach you a lesson

too bad something more serious didn't happen, where you would have a lawsuit for hundreds of thousands or more, to you and the other idiots racing, which will ruin your life paying off a large lawsuit
^^^^THAT WILL REALLY TEACH YOU A LESSON.

let the flame war begin

Old 10-07-2007, 08:39 AM
East Coast Crew

Originally Posted by stillhere153
whip = car (so hope you were kidding when you posted that)

I used to be heavily involved in the nyc street race scene, till I bought the tl... I feel so out of place compared to when I drive my civic up to the lot.... guys look at the civic and say probably got a swap in there and most likely I could run it with someone... but with the tl, everyone knows if I race a civic with just a swap nothing else chances are he could get smoked... but I don't race my car I go to see the races occasionally

and I agree street racing is heavily thrilling, dangerous yes, but when you live in a city where a race track doesn't exist, well you hit a local side street or highway and do it

ps. giving me memories of the mtv true-life I am a street racer episode
Where do they go to street race? I live in Brooklyn but there's not really a big gathering haha.

^---Also...if you're going to flame, don't make your font size big. Nobody here cares for a stupid response.
Old 10-07-2007, 08:44 AM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Received 205 Likes on 128 Posts
You can continue this discussion in Ramblings.

Good luck with that...