Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A-spec Lip missing Left and Right covers and Templates

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 12:40 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A-spec Lip missing Left and Right covers and Templates

Finally got around to opening up and getting ready to install my A-spec underspoiler kit I brought from the GB from tim@honacuraworld and noticed a few parts missing. Like the title says, the left and right covers that the front lip attach to underneath the bumper are missing along with the templates for marking the holes. Are the left and right covers needed? Any suggestions about what to do about these missing parts?

https://acurazine.com/forums/showpos...3&postcount=10
Old 08-08-2006, 01:45 PM
Team SSM

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts
The left and right covers are not needed. Numerous people have not used it including myself. As far as the template.....make sure that its not taped inside the box still....cause thats what happened to me. I thought it didn't come with the template, but then i looked again and it was taped inside the box in a plastic wrapper. Its just a piece of paper so it can be missed easily.
Old 08-08-2006, 03:45 PM
Oderint dum metuant.

Received 534 Likes on 446 Posts
If you're missing something, contact Tim.
Old 08-08-2006, 04:11 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by SSMTL04
The left and right covers are not needed. Numerous people have not used it including myself. As far as the template.....make sure that its not taped inside the box still....cause thats what happened to me. I thought it didn't come with the template, but then i looked again and it was taped inside the box in a plastic wrapper. Its just a piece of paper so it can be missed easily.
thanks SSM, i wasn't sure if the covers were needed, i didn't want it to sag underneath. I've checked and the templates aren't in the box, all parts were shipped together as one, so i don't think it's the original box.

Originally Posted by chill_dog
If you're missing something, contact Tim.
first thing i did was try to contact tim@hondacuraworld but he didn't respond. so i decided to come on AZ to see if there was any advice or way around the missing
parts.

Is it possible to guess where the holes would be without the templates? I've contacted my local dealer and they told me they can't give or sell me the templates seperately, and they're charging $333 for install. no way am i paying that much, but i don't want any gaps or problems. Anyone have the templates lying around they can send or scan?
Old 08-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Safety Car

Received 148 Likes on 99 Posts
Originally Posted by YarrrTL
Finally got around to opening up and getting ready to install my A-spec underspoiler kit I brought from the GB from tim@honacuraworld and noticed a few parts missing. Like the title says, the left and right covers that the front lip attach to underneath the bumper are missing along with the templates for marking the holes. Are the left and right covers needed? Any suggestions about what to do about these missing parts?

https://acurazine.com/forums/showpos...3&postcount=10
I had to call Tim and he sent me to JR. He insisted they were shipped with the box and I was like NO. He has yet to send me the replacements. But I think he just shipped them because I got a notification something was shipped in my email.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Advanced

pimpin-tl, you were missing the same parts?