3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A-spec install update and Rant for those interested..

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 10:55 AM
Team Anthracite Corsa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A-spec install update and Rant for those interested..

I just got a call from the Service Manager and he said the A-spec is complete with the exception of the front and rear spoilers. This Acura Dealer sends their A-spec kits out to the local body shop for these pcs because they've had some fitment issues in the past and have found the Paint and Body shop does a better job of installing them than the Dealership.

Still waiting for the "Back Up Sensors" to arrive, should be here tomorrow for install. That gives them time to tackle all the warranty issues.

One Item is already fixed, apparently I had a blower motor in the HVAC system go bad. That's been replaced.

One thing I will say about getting service work done at the dealership is
My tolerance for lack of attention to detail (i.e. grease marks, no plastic protection on the seats, excessive mileage) is non exsistant these days.

I've had to many problems with these types of things in the past. so at this stage I'm hoping for the best, but not expecting it.

I know one thing for sure, I'm going to be buying a bulk kit of Dynomat Extreme to quiet some of these rattles down.

P.S. Thanks for the Therapy Session