Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sea Foam Confusion???????

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 10:37 PM
TEAM_SONIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sea Foam Confusion???????

This is going to be my first time sea foaming the car. BTW my 04 TL has 62000 miles. Before anything, do I need to warm up the engine or let it cool down?Let me know if I'm wrong...

Start the car and leave it running?

Attach the ¼” hose to the intake manifold (vacuum line)

Turn off the engine? Then pour 1 can (16 oz.) or 1/2 can (8 oz.) of the seafoam into the gas tank when it’s ¼ full?

Sip/Slurp ½ bottle (8 oz.) of seafoam by dipping the other end of the hose into the seafoam container – should be done slowly and take about 10 min. So do I need the engine turn on, while someone is pressing on the gas pedal while I'm doing the sip/slurp method?

Turn off engine and let rest for 15 minutes

Start engine and let idle for 3-5 minutes and then drive around for about 10 minutes

Run engine in 3rd gear at 4k rpm for 10 minutes. What if my car is an automatic at what speed should I drive to get the 4K rpm?

Do several 10-50mph runs at WOT, never exceeding 5500 rpm. Also what speed should I accelerate to get the 5500k rpm?

After the whole sea foaming thing, I have to get an oil change, spark plugs, and filter?

Then repeat the whole process after 2,000 miles (for first timers), does this means I have to get an oil change again?

A day or two before you change the oil, pour ½ bottle seaform into oil crank case.

Sorry for so many questions.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:58 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 209 Likes on 188 Posts
Wheres Tom? Hello!? Tom!? Noob with seafoam quesions for you!
The engine needs to be warm/hot before you do the intake or crankcase. Doesnt matter if its warm, hot, cold, on or off if your doing the gas tank. just add and forget.
The car is always running when your doing the intake. thats the only way it will suck the seafoam. If the car is off, the vaccum will be off and it wont suck the seafoam.
If its starting to die then you will need to gas it a little but if you go slow then you should be ok.
Doesnt matter how fast your going, as long as your hitting 4k. Your doing the engine not he wheels or anything so speed doesn't matter.
Also doesnt matter what speed, your just trying to blast out the junk. Your hitting vtec but not too high as the high compression engine will have little clearance if your engine has some junk in it.
Depending on your mileage and where you put seafoam. If you do the oil/crankcase then change it in less then a day after normal driving. Some people just let it idel in the driveway for a few min and then change it. Its up to you. Of course change the oil filter with every oil change especially the one with seafoam as your filter will catch all the junk in the engine.
Don't really need to change the plugs but have tom answer that one for you. we have some disagreements.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:06 PM
AZ Community Team

Received 7,771 Likes on 4,342 Posts
4,000 RPM in 3rd gear (auto trasmission) is whatever speed it is. Just do it like it says - 3rd gear, 4,000 RPM.

Use the Sport Shift mode.

Same for the WOT runs. Use the Sport Shift Mode and upshift when you approach 5,500 RPM. Doesn't matter what speed your at when you shift - just be at WOT (Wide Open Throttle) and approaching 5,500 RPM.

Aren't there step-by-step instructions in the 1st page or two fo the Sea Foam thread?
Old 07-01-2008, 11:26 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,137 Likes on 1,067 Posts
the number of DIYs have all the info and pics you need - if the OP will just read them again
The correct port to use is right at the TB assembly- gen2 or on top of the intake manifold-gen3 as seen in the diy pics

Best thing for nooooobs- go to parts store- ask for 1 can seafoam liquid and 1 can DEEP CREEP, its seafoam in a aerosol type spray can
Add the liquid can 16 ounces to 1/2 tank of gas

Use the spray can to very slowly shoot small amounts of seafoam directly into intake vac port- no hose required- no dip and remove- and if the engine stumbles because you shot too much in at once- simply place thumb over vac port and it will fix it instantly.
Use very small short shots- nearly a dribble out the spray straw, vac as the vac suction turns into a tornado of seafoam entering the engine.
Make sure the TB butterfly/rotating plate inside the TB gets cleaned on both sides and the edges- many people miss this critical step, and the spray can makes it easy to do.
Repeat intake and gas methods in 2000 miles for noobs- then once a year
use in gas tank every 5000 miles if you want to
The oil gets done right before you change it- just do it when you are ready for an oil change.
If you intend to drive it a day for a more thorough cleaning- a new filter is a good idea, you wont believe what comes free of the engine,,,,seen the tv commercial about oil sludge buildup~ you want a brand new clean filter to catch all of it
Old 07-02-2008, 02:08 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 209 Likes on 188 Posts
There he is, I knew he would show up. Wherever there is seafoam, tom is not far behind..or he just left lol
So then I guess I will need a new filter when I do seafoam first time at 105k? lol
Old 07-02-2008, 03:26 AM
Team Owner

your oil filter will need to be changed with the oil change yes
Your air filter needs change if its dirty- get a K&N!
Your muffler bearings are ok as long as you have the sealed type
Old 07-02-2008, 07:40 AM
TEAM_SONIC

Originally Posted by 01tl4tl
your oil filter will need to be changed with the oil change yes
Your air filter needs change if its dirty- get a K&N!

Thank you so much 01tl4tl. Btw I'm planning to install a AEM CAI should I wait after the sea foaming and the oil change? or should I install it then do a sea foam?
Old 07-02-2008, 07:41 AM
TEAM_SONIC

Originally Posted by aznboi2424
There he is, I knew he would show up. Wherever there is seafoam, tom is not far behind..or he just left lol
So then I guess I will need a new filter when I do seafoam first time at 105k? lol

Thank you to you as well aznboi2424, I appreciate your help. =)
Old 07-02-2008, 12:06 PM
AZ Community Team

How do I know which type of muffler bearings I have? I searched but couldn't find any pics or DIY.

If I need to change my muffler bearings, should I upgrade to the "sealed" type? Do you have an approximate cost? I assume Kragan's will stock these.

I was planning on upgrading/changing my blinker fluid. Should I wait and do the muffler bearings at the same time.

Great deal on blinker fluid here:

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main...&products_id=6
Old 07-02-2008, 12:15 PM
AZ Community Team

Nevermind on the Muffler Bearing. Found one here:

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main...products_id=10

Old 07-02-2008, 12:16 PM
VIXEN04TL

Originally Posted by aznboi2424
Wheres Tom? Hello!? Tom!? Noob with seafoam quesions for you!
The engine needs to be warm/hot before you do the intake or crankcase. Doesnt matter if its warm, hot, cold, on or off if your doing the gas tank. just add and forget.
The car is always running when your doing the intake. thats the only way it will suck the seafoam. If the car is off, the vaccum will be off and it wont suck the seafoam.
If its starting to die then you will need to gas it a little but if you go slow then you should be ok.
Doesnt matter how fast your going, as long as your hitting 4k. Your doing the engine not he wheels or anything so speed doesn't matter.
Also doesnt matter what speed, your just trying to blast out the junk. Your hitting vtec but not too high as the high compression engine will have little clearance if your engine has some junk in it.
Depending on your mileage and where you put seafoam. If you do the oil/crankcase then change it in less then a day after normal driving. Some people just let it idel in the driveway for a few min and then change it. Its up to you. Of course change the oil filter with every oil change especially the one with seafoam as your filter will catch all the junk in the engine.
Don't really need to change the plugs but have tom answer that one for you. we have some disagreements.
Where would I find someone to "seafoam my engine? In NJ. It's not something that my acura mechanic would do is it? Sorry...I am a SEVERE NOVICE!
Old 07-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Team Owner

the point of the DIY section is a step by step guide for the newest person to be able to do something to the car.
If you can open the hood- you can seafoam yourself!!!

Yes you can have someone do this- but the shop uses a machine that runs on gas and seafoam to run your engine for 30 minutes at idle.
Find a local ziner to help- most of them already know how!!
We do so much better of a job than the shop- for 20 bucks and 30 -45 minutes of your time
The shops charge 50-150 dollars for their version

SON- while you have the air filter apart to install the CAI- spray clean the TB butterfly plate then- because its accessable.
Once everything is together- warm the engine on your test drive- then foam- set 15 minutes- then hot foot drive

The seafoam in a spray can- name DEEP CREEP is the easy way to get it in the vac port with super control- I taught a noob how to DIY recently in person using the spray can.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:00 PM
TEAM_SONIC

the point of the DIY section is a step by step guide for the newest person to be able to do something to the car.
If you can open the hood- you can seafoam yourself!!!

Yes you can have someone do this- but the shop uses a machine that runs on gas and seafoam to run your engine for 30 minutes at idle.
Find a local ziner to help- most of them already know how!!
We do so much better of a job than the shop- for 20 bucks and 30 -45 minutes of your time
The shops charge 50-150 dollars for their version

SON- while you have the air filter apart to install the CAI- spray clean the TB butterfly plate then- because its accessable.
Once everything is together- warm the engine on your test drive- then foam- set 15 minutes- then hot foot drive

The seafoam in a spray can- name DEEP CREEP is the easy way to get it in the vac port with super control- I taught a noob how to DIY recently in person using the spray can.

I'm still confuse. Since I'm a first time sea foamer, I would need to do the sip and sip method using 8 oz of sea foam. Do I then pour another 8 oz into my gas tank right away or should I wait after I am done with the sip method? During the sip method I need someone to slowly accelerate so that the engine won't died out? BTW my gas tank would need to be 1/4 full? correct?

After the sip method and the 8 oz into the gas tank, I let it sit for 15 minutes. Then I turn the engine on and let it idle for 2-3 minutes? After that I take it for a spin? Also since I don't know how to use the SS mode (tiptronic), at what speed or what should I do to get the 4k rpm? Please explain this specifically cause I'm a newbie at SS mode.

For any reason if my gas run low, can I still fill it up? but I heard it's better if I fill a gallon or two into the tank. Is this true? What if I fill more than 3 gallons? what is going to happen?

BTW my TL is an 04 with about 63k miles, can I wait until the next day to do an oil change or should I do an oil change at the moment? (Or can I wait until I reach 100 miles?) BTW will I improve my gas mileage if I decide to get new spark plugs, or should I wait 2000 miles later and get the spark plugs? If so what brand of spark plugs would you reccomend to me?

So after 2000 miles I would need to repeat the whole process again, but do I still need to do an oil change with a new filter? At this point is it better to change the spark plugs rather than doing it earlier? After the second stage of sea foam, I am good for the whole year? or should I do it until I pass the 5000 miles marked?

Do add the seafoam in crankcase after 2000 miles? Wouldnt this mix with the oil and cause damage to the engine? Also is this step really necessary? What would happen if I skip this process?

I'm sorry for so asking many questions. Although I read all the threads about sea foam, I was still confuse. and want you to confirm the correct way in sea foam. Please be informative. If you live next to me I would thank you and take you out for lunch.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:32 PM
AZ Community Team

If you don't use the Sport Shift mode, your car will not hold 4,000 RPM. It will shift to a higher gear (and so, lower RPM's).
Old 07-03-2008, 08:55 AM
TEAM_SONIC

50% enough to sea foam for the second stage?

My MID says is at 50% for the next oil change. Do you think I can cover 2000 miles? Cause I'm planning to sea foam (I'm a first time sea foamer), so that the second time (which is another 2000 miles) that I sea foam I can pour 8 oz of sea foam into the crank. (is it the cap that says 5W-20?) Can anyone correct me on this?

By the way since I'm a first time sea foamer, do I have to add the sea foam into the oil crank the first time I sea foam or can I just wait for another 2000 miles to do it? I know that you can combine the vac-port and the gas tank when adding the sea foam, but about how long is the wait before I can add the sea foam into the oil crank? Thank you.
Old 07-03-2008, 09:02 AM
TEAM_SONIC

If you can open the hood- you can seafoam yourself!
Hey 01tl4tl, let say I leave my gas tank 1/2 full. This mean I can throw in the whole bottle of sea foam (16 oz) into the gas tank? But can I also use the sip/slurp method using 16 oz of sea foam as well? Is this good or bad for the engine.

Since I am sea foaming for the first time, do I have to put oil into the crank (the cap that says 5W-20)? Or can I just wait for another 2000 miles when I sea foam again then do an oil change? Thank you. sorry so much for askin too much.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:55 PM
AZ Community Team

You can use one, 16 oz can to a 1/2 tank

OR

1/2 of one 16 oz can to 1/4 tank.

Add the Seafoam to the tank just before you do the Intake sip, sip vacuum method.

You do not HAVE to add Seafoam to the Oil Crankcase (the cap that says 5W-20). You can but you don't *have* to. If you DO add Seafoam to the Oil, change the Oil and Filter *immediatly* after your "Hot Foot" drive.

Keep it Simple. You won't ruin or hurt anything as long as you stay close to the procedure. Here is what I did (also a first timer):

- Bought three 16oz cans of Seafoam.

- When the car was at ~1/4 tank, added 1/2 of one 16 oz can to the tank.

- Added 1/2 of one 16 oz can to the intake. Used the Throttle body vaccum port and the sip, sip method. I put the Seafoam in a clear plastic cup so I could see what I was doing.

- Replace the vacuum line.

- Let the car idle for ~5 - 10 mins after I was done.

- Went on the "Hot Foot" drive, keeping the car at ~4,000 rpm in 3rd gear. On the freeway, I went to WOT a few times, then back down to ~4,000 rpm. Did this for ~15 minutes.

- Added ~ 1/4 tank of gas and then drove and refueld normally for ~2,000 miles.

Approximately 2,000 miles later:

- Repeated the 1/2 of one 16 oz can of Seafoam to 1/4 tank of gas.

- Added 1/2 of one 16oz can of Seafoam to the Oil.

- Did 1/2 of one 16oz can through the vacuum port via the sip, sip method using the clear plastic cup. (This means, while I was doing the sip, sip routine, the Seafoam in the gas was at work AND the Seafoam in the oil was at work).

- Replace the vacuum line.

- Let the car idle for ~5 - 10 mins after I was done.

- Went on the "Hot Foot" drive, keeping the car ~4,000 rpm in 3rd gear. On the freeway, I went to WOT a few times, then back down to ~4,000 rpm. Did this for ~15 minutes.

- Return home and immediatly changed the oil and filter.

- I had 1/2 of one 16oz can of Seafoam left over. So I went and added ~ 1/4 tank of gas and the remaining 1/2 can of Seafoam.

- Drove and refueled normally from that point forward.

I don't know how to make it any simpler. Between this and the actual DIY, hopefully you can sort it out.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:00 PM
AZ Community Team

For your initial Seafoam (Gas Tank and sip, sip method ONLY) 40 or 50% on the MID sounds about right.

Do the Oil ~2,000 miles later *no matter what % the MID is at and immediatly change the oil and filter*

See my detailed response in your other thread.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,182 Likes on 1,210 Posts
*merged threads* ( so you guys wont think bearcat is crazy )
Old 07-03-2008, 02:29 PM
TEAM_SONIC

Originally Posted by Bearcat94
For your initial Seafoam (Gas Tank and sip, sip method ONLY) 40 or 50% on the MID sounds about right.

Do the Oil ~2,000 miles later *no matter what % the MID is at and immediatly change the oil and filter*

See my detailed response in your other thread.

Thank you so much Bearcat94, by the way I DO NOT have to change my oil if I only put seafoam using the sip/slurp method and putting seafoam into the gas tank for the first time, correct?
Old 07-03-2008, 05:43 PM
AZ Community Team

correct.

You only HAVE to do the oil and filter change when you put Seafoam in the oil (the 5W-20 cap).
Old 07-03-2008, 07:50 PM
Team Owner

go to autozone/checkers- whatever- and ask for a can of seafoam in the white can- 16 oz liquid about 6-7 dollars, AND a can of DEEP CREEP aerosol- like a spray paint can
Its seafoam in a sprayer!- same amount of product - same price
Use it to do the intake vac port and spray clean the TB plate inside the TB assembly!!

Instead of sip sip dip and remove- raise- lower- -
you aim the straw at the vac port from an inch away and spray a little bit at a time.
Much better control of the process overall- and if the engine stumbles because too much foam at once- place thumb over vac port on engine- immediately runs better- wait a minute and resume with smaller squirts. Should take 10 minmutes or more to get it all, or most of it, in. At a certain point you can tell its had enough, may have died a few times during the process, thats ok- just restart and continue- when its full of cleaner it will run different.
Shut it off- put hoses and clamps back on and recheck each one.
After 15 minutes- not 30, but 10-15 minutes-= start the engine- it will run funny for a few minutes- just let it. Then follow directions on SS mode of trans to keep rpm high to make heat and blow out gunk--you may see some smoke- there is much more than you think- I followed a ziner we had just foamed- it was funny going down the road and getting stuck at a light- no one would get behind him

Anything between 8 and 16 oz in the vac port is good.
The entire liquid can of seafoam goes into 1/2 tank of gas- that gives a super cleaning dose.
Dont touch the oil until the day you are ready to change it,
then its 1/2 can added to warm engine and run in driveway-
OR install new oil filter- add foam to oil and drive around, then change oil and filter- it will be full of crud!! thats why you use a new filter- to be able to catch the crud
A 7000 mile filter will already be dirty and unknown capacity limit- spend a few dollars and be safe. IMO

This is good to do the vac port starting at 15,000 miles, then once a year. Run a can in 1/2 to full tank every 5000 miles for maitenance cleaning
Old 07-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Drifting

Received 43 Likes on 39 Posts
Everything has been laid out plain and simple now, I think if you do not understand this, then dont attempt the seafoam
Old 07-03-2008, 08:12 PM
AZ Community Team

go to autozone/checkers- whatever- and ask for a can of seafoam in the white can- 16 oz liquid about 6-7 dollars, AND a can of DEEP CREEP aerosol- like a spray paint can
Its seafoam in a sprayer!- same amount of product - same price
Use it to do the intake vac port and spray clean the TB plate inside the TB assembly!!

Instead of sip sip dip and remove- raise- lower- -
you aim the straw at the vac port from an inch away and spray a little bit at a time.
Much better control of the process overall- and if the engine stumbles because too much foam at once- place thumb over vac port on engine- immediately runs better- wait a minute and resume with smaller squirts. Should take 10 minmutes or more to get it all, or most of it, in. At a certain point you can tell its had enough, may have died a few times during the process, thats ok- just restart and continue- when its full of cleaner it will run different.
Shut it off- put hoses and clamps back on and recheck each one.
After 15 minutes- not 30, but 10-15 minutes-= start the engine- it will run funny for a few minutes- just let it. Then follow directions on SS mode of trans to keep rpm high to make heat and blow out gunk--you may see some smoke- there is much more than you think- I followed a ziner we had just foamed- it was funny going down the road and getting stuck at a light- no one would get behind him

Anything between 8 and 16 oz in the vac port is good.
The entire liquid can of seafoam goes into 1/2 tank of gas- that gives a super cleaning dose.
Dont touch the oil until the day you are ready to change it,
then its 1/2 can added to warm engine and run in driveway-
OR install new oil filter- add foam to oil and drive around, then change oil and filter- it will be full of crud!! thats why you use a new filter- to be able to catch the crud
A 7000 mile filter will already be dirty and unknown capacity limit- spend a few dollars and be safe. IMO

This is good to do the vac port starting at 15,000 miles, then once a year. Run a can in 1/2 to full tank every 5000 miles for maitenance cleaning
T, he's confused enough. No need to introduce Deep Creep into the equation for this virgin foamer. Wait till he's ready for the advanced course. :lol:

Keep It Simple.
Old 07-03-2008, 10:53 PM
TEAM_SONIC

T, he's confused enough. No need to introduce Deep Creep into the equation for this virgin foamer. Wait till he's ready for the advanced course. :lol:

Keep It Simple.

Ok let's get this straight, first time sea foaming, I am going to buy 2 (16 oz ) cans of sea foam. Then when the gas level is 1/2 way mark, I need to throw in a the whole bottle (16 oz of sea foam)? Is this correct?

Then I start the engine and start the sip and surp method through the vac. At this point can I use the sip and surp method with the whole bottle of sea foam (16 oz)? Or do I have to use 1/2 the bottle of sea foam? (8 oz)? Which one would be correct since I am adding the whole bottle of sea foam into the gas tank?

Afterwards, I let the car sit for 15 minutes. Then after that I turn the engine on and let the car idle for 2 minutes? After 2 minutes, I go for a spin in SS mode with any rpm higher than 4k? How long do I have to drive for?

Once that is done, I don't need to change the oil or filter, since I did not add any sea foam to the oil crankcase. Is this correct? When I go to fill my gas tank again, about how much gas should I put in to make the sea foam effective?

Then 2000 miles later I repeat the whole process again. But this time I need to add the sea foam into the oil crankcase. Since I am adding the whole can of sea foam into the gas tank and a whole can into the vac-port (using the sip surp method), about how much sea foam will I need to pour into the oil crankcase? Also about how long do I have to wait to pour the sea foam into the oil crankcase since I heard that its not a good idea to combine it with the sea foam in the gas tank and in the intake manifold. Should I add the sea foam into the oil crankcase after the run? Then the another run afterwards?

After the run, I would need to have an oil change and a new filter? By the way is there a specal name for the filter or is it just an oil filter and about how much does it cost?

Also I might want to change my spark plugs, do I just tell the dealer to change my spark plugs or there any special brand anyone experienced that have excellent quality. Please confirm and answer any questions. Thank you so much.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:33 PM
AZ Community Team

Originally Posted by Sondinh
Ok let's get this straight, first time sea foaming, I am going to buy 2 (16 oz ) cans of sea foam.

- Bought three 16oz cans of Seafoam.

Then when the gas level is 1/2 way mark, I need to throw in a the whole bottle (16 oz of sea foam)? Is this correct?

.... Here is what I did (also a first timer): ....

- When the car was at ~1/4 tank, added 1/2 of one 16 oz can to the tank.

Then I start the engine and start the sip and surp method through the vac. At this point can I use the sip and surp method with the whole bottle of sea foam (16 oz)? Or do I have to use 1/2 the bottle of sea foam? (8 oz)?

- Added 1/2 of one 16 oz can to the intake. Used the Throttle body vaccum port and the sip, sip method. I put the Seafoam in a clear plastic cup so I could see what I was doing.

Which one would be correct since I am adding the whole bottle of sea foam into the gas tank? Not Relevant - it's two separate things

Afterwards, I let the car sit for 15 minutes. Then after that I turn the engine on and let the car idle for 2 minutes? After 2 minutes, I go for a spin in SS mode with any rpm higher than 4k? How long do I have to drive for?

- Went on the "Hot Foot" drive, keeping the car at ~4,000 rpm in 3rd gear. On the freeway, I went to WOT a few times, then back down to ~4,000 rpm. Did this for ~15 minutes.

Once that is done, I don't need to change the oil or filter, since I did not add any sea foam to the oil crankcase. Is this correct? Yes, Correct.

When I go to fill my gas tank again, about how much gas should I put in to make the sea foam effective?

- Added ~ 1/4 tank of gas and then drove and refueld normally for ~2,000 miles.

Then 2000 miles later I repeat the whole process again. But this time I need to add the sea foam into the oil crankcase. Since I am adding the whole can of sea foam into the gas tank and a whole can into the vac-port (using the sip surp method), about how much sea foam will I need to pour into the oil crankcase?

- Did 1/2 of one 16oz can through the vacuum port via the sip, sip method using the clear plastic cup. (This means, while I was doing the sip, sip routine, the Seafoam in the gas was at work AND the Seafoam in the oil was at work).

Also about how long do I have to wait to pour the sea foam into the oil crankcase since I heard that its not a good idea to combine it with the sea foam in the gas tank and in the intake manifold. Should I add the sea foam into the oil crankcase after the run? Then the another run afterwards?

After the run, I would need to have an oil change and a new filter?

Yes, Correct

By the way is there a specal name for the filter or is it just an oil filter and about how much does it cost?

No way I'm getting sucked into an Oil Filter Discussion. If your doing DIY, get a Mobill M-104 for about $6 to $10.

If you're taking it to shop or dealer, don't worry about it.

Also I might want to change my spark plugs, do I just tell the dealer to change my spark plugs or there any special brand anyone experienced that have excellent quality.

No way I'm getting sucked into a Spark Plug Discussion.

If you're taking it to the dealer, don't worry about it.

Please confirm and answer any questions. Thank you so much.

I don't know if this is as frustrating for you as it is for me (and presumably MANY others). I (we) want to help but, seriously, this is fucking riduculous.

I am sorry to be so directly rude, but taking many of your previous posts into account either:

- You don't understand English, in which case we're all jsut wasting our tme (although your grammar and spelling are good - );

- You're just not bright enough to get it (in which case, quit f'n around with a $30+ car);

- You're a troll and this is how you get attention.

- You're really mmade22 and just jerking my chain. (haha. Funny, J. )

Last time for me, regardless.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:09 AM
Team Owner

yep - the actual DIY with directions- pics- arrows and more,,,,,is too detailed to bother answering another thread on the subject

`Deep Creep` is the answer to making it simple for anyone to do- a spray can- how much easier can life get?

If you have read the real DIY and this thread, and dont get it yet? go to speediube and tell them you want a fuel injection cleaning service
They will happily do a half assed job for you
Old 07-04-2008, 06:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,182 Likes on 1,210 Posts
yep - the actual DIY with directions- pics- arrows and more,,,,,is too detailed to bother answering another thread on the subject

`Deep Creep` is the answer to making it simple for anyone to do- a spray can- how much easier can life get?

If you have read the real DIY and this thread, and dont get it yet? go to speediube and tell them you want a fuel injection cleaning service
They will happily do a half assed job for you
This thread is closed.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:22 PM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Received 211 Likes on 130 Posts
Sondinh, this will be your very last thread asking anything