Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sad story, boy dies in rear ended Acura TL accident

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 09:21 AM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
Originally Posted by ggesq
^ agreed. Following someone to their destination and exchanging words face to face is just asking for it.
Agreed. It just gets to me when they nearly take my front bumper off cutting me off for no reason and look back in their mirror laughing at me. Or the other day, I put my blinker on to change lanes and I hear the truck with exhaust next to and behind me hit the gas to speed up and cut me off. I let off the gas, he lets off. I hit the brakes, he hits the brakes. I floor it, he floors it. Just screwing with me for absolutely no reason. That's the type that deserves to get confronted without the vehicle to protect them. It's not like I drive slow, I'm usually at or 5mph over the speed limit. I'm not one of those guys holding traffic up and I always let people get by me if they're in a hurry. I'm with the GF most of the time and she'll beat me if I do something like that with her in the car plus I wouldn't put her in that situation so most of the time I do nothing. It's just that rare occasion when you're already having a bad day and someone decides to screw with you for no reason. They want to bully me with their truck so I bully them face to face. Maybe it will save the next guy from a hard time.
Old 12-31-2011, 09:56 AM
Spinnin them beats

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
I hear you. Just smoke him in the GN, you wont see him again...

All kidding aside... RIP. Loss of life anywhere, anytime is terrible. Sad story.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:02 PM
RAR

Received 1,286 Likes on 714 Posts
Originally Posted by I hate cars
Agreed. It just gets to me when they nearly take my front bumper off cutting me off for no reason and look back in their mirror laughing at me. Or the other day, I put my blinker on to change lanes and I hear the truck with exhaust next to and behind me hit the gas to speed up and cut me off. I let off the gas, he lets off. I hit the brakes, he hits the brakes. I floor it, he floors it. Just screwing with me for absolutely no reason. That's the type that deserves to get confronted without the vehicle to protect them. It's not like I drive slow, I'm usually at or 5mph over the speed limit. I'm not one of those guys holding traffic up and I always let people get by me if they're in a hurry. I'm with the GF most of the time and she'll beat me if I do something like that with her in the car plus I wouldn't put her in that situation so most of the time I do nothing. It's just that rare occasion when you're already having a bad day and someone decides to screw with you for no reason. They want to bully me with their truck so I bully them face to face. Maybe it will save the next guy from a hard time.
Well, your experiences might be slightly skewed due to the novelty of your vehicle. I'm sure people are more eager to f with 'badass' cars such as yours over lets say a camry.
Old 12-31-2011, 01:20 PM
Love Guru

Received 49 Likes on 37 Posts
Wow... the TL is converted to a hatchback.... My deepest condolences to the Owen family. No matter what we all think or say, the life lost can not be replaced... All we can do is pray that the 5 yo Jake can rest in peace.
Old 12-31-2011, 02:19 PM
I'm Craig

Received 299 Likes on 207 Posts
Good lord. Always pay attention. Glance down for a second at even the radio, traffic can stop, and you're heading full speed into the vehicle in front of you. And in this case, the person killed a small child, left a family devastated for years to come, and likely will face some jail time. I'm sure the SUV driver feels some serious remorse at this point. All in a split second.

Thoughts go out to the family of the lost child.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
:'( poor little boy. Very sad he lost his life cause of this. R.I.p.