3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Remind me again why I passed up the G35?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2004, 11:42 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You guys complain too much.. you bought your TL... so just enjoy what you bought.. cant have any regrets, and certainly no point on dissing other cars.. i believe the G35 is better in performance wise than the TL.. i liket he looks of the TL though... the G35 sedan is rather ugly the coupe is beautiful and will beat a TL any day... my friend has one.. and its very quick... only problem is the G35 coupe insurance is very high.. and im not up to paying so much.. So why dont we discuss something that will bring us use.. because im not learning anything new about the comparison with the G35 and the TL.. i know which will win.. and i know which has better handling.. So can we discuss something new. how about discussing about MODS to our cars to make them quicker... ahh yes,, that sounds interesting , when the F**k is AEM releasing their CAI??? or is there going to be a catback comming soon? one thing about the TL they are slow with releasing MODS.. the G35 has WAAAAAAAAAAY more mods.. and that was even 2 years ago.. once again.. G35 better in its ways. but i picked my car.. and i love it.. and many people love my car too.. thats the important thing. speed isnt everything... if you bought the TL for racing.. then your stupid.. no offense.. shouldve gone for the WRX STI.. =P :shit:
Old 06-18-2004, 11:59 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by Aquineas

The Maxima actually wouldn't have been a bad choice, but I had a bit of a bad feeling about the Smyrna, Tennessee plant where the Altima and the Maxima are made. I loved my Altima, but had concerns about the squeeks and rattles that were creeping into my Altima (which, btw, seem to thus far be about the same as my TL). So that eliminated the Maxima.

...and that's why I got the 2k2 Maxima over the 2k2 Altima 3.5SE. Seeing that 'Made in Japan' tag on the sticker weighed heavily in the Maxima's favor. I havent had a rattle or squeak yet (2.5years/29k). It even smells new (sort of) still.
Old 06-18-2004, 02:19 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by takuyaah
ya..exactly man..or maybe they like to be about to throw their cars around...or god forbid...maybe they like the way g35s look (i am sorry..everyone can have their own preference)..all in all...just let them be..and you don't need to justify why you got your car...neither do they...

people should really stop worrying about how many of your style of cars out there..cuz...its not really based on you (unless u pay around a quarter million for a car...then you can make sure that there's not too many of you out there)...you guy pay like 35K for a car..and whine about "oh...i dun like to see too many people driving my car" give me a break man...35K for is luxury for sure (since the avg income of the nation is less than 20K) but then again...it really depends where you are from (i am from the richest county in the nation..santa clara county CA)35K on a car for us..is not as bad as you think...so..just chill about that...and EVENTUALLY i guarentee you...TL's are going to be EVERYWHERE..just think of it as...people are just as smart as you and they want the "BEST" car in the world..or whatever u like to think of your car....

ya....i have a TL...and i am waiting for the 2005 G35 coupe (+15~20 hp...new LSD..new transmission...upgraded interior)...i am gonna order it in summer and should be ready for me by winter break...

i am sorry..the g35 has only been out for like 2-3 years...still..you guys should know what i mean =) g35 been out longer..therefore..there's more out there =)
Maybe they should have a better school system in the "richest county in the nation," and you might be able to properly develop an intellegent thought and translate it into some sort of structured text for us to comprehend.

Thanks in advance,

One of the many who don't give a shit
Old 06-18-2004, 02:26 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by apwalsh
Maybe they should have a better school system in the "richest county in the nation," and you might be able to properly develop an intellegent thought and translate it into some sort of structured text for us to comprehend.

Thanks in advance,

One of the many who don't give a shit
ok..how about this...when you start to contribute in the discussion/thread..then i will proof-read my shit before i post it?..did i say anything about me being a student? i just said i "live" in the richest county in the nation...nothing about going to school there...so ya...