Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Redondo Red and Ebony Pics?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2004, 07:11 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Redondo Red and Ebony Pics?

Does anyone have Redondo Red Exterior and Ebony Interior Pics?

I did a little search and found this https://acurazine.com/forums/car-talk-5/new-models-concepts-upcoming-auto-shows-ford-faction-90271/

I would like to see side view with the door open to see what the color combo looks like.

I went to all the dealers in my area and no one has this combo. They called it a really weird color combo

Sorry for the repost...but I got no replies in the Photo Gallery Forum...

Thanks
Old 12-27-2004, 07:17 PM
Burning Brakes

That is a VERY rare combo. I was going to get it first but then I found only 3 dealers in the S.E U.S had one and didn't want to transfer. I got different combo then.
Old 12-27-2004, 07:37 PM
Gratis dictum

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I, too, was originally going to order that color combo. My Chiropracter has a Red and Ebony TL and it looked nice to me, but after seeing the Red and Parchment, I decided on the latter combo. The lighter color seemed to provide a much larger interior. (Illusion, of course)
Old 12-27-2004, 07:45 PM
Hello!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That is a nice combo I bet.
Old 12-27-2004, 09:02 PM
Instructor

Yea, I think its a great combo but its so hard to find a picture of it to make a final decision on it. I have seen just about all the other combinations but this one. Sucks
Old 12-27-2004, 10:58 PM
Safety Car

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts
I have the combo you are looking for....but do not have the pic you want....I have many pics of the outside which also show the eboney inside, but do not have any interior shots...I would take some for you but the weather here is crazy at the moment....I am going to wait until it better a bit better to take some pics for you....if anyone knows how to post pics here, please help...

ps It took me a long time to find this combo....well worth the wait...it looks awesome.
Old 12-28-2004, 08:32 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by badboy
I have the combo you are looking for....but do not have the pic you want....I have many pics of the outside which also show the eboney inside, but do not have any interior shots...I would take some for you but the weather here is crazy at the moment....I am going to wait until it better a bit better to take some pics for you....if anyone knows how to post pics here, please help...

ps It took me a long time to find this combo....well worth the wait...it looks awesome.
Thanks BadBoy, I am up in Nanuet/Nyack, NY right now and the Park Ave Acura told me that it would take anywhere between 1 week to 60 days to get the car depending if they locate it and if the dealer is willing to transfer.

It would be awesome if you can take a picture with the door open that shows interior and exterior at the same time..

PS: I think to post pictures you have to upload it to a server. You can email the pictures to thashef at gmail.com and I'll upload them to server and then post them on the forum.
Old 12-28-2004, 03:33 PM
Advanced

Actually I saw one on the lot with Nav. RRD/Ebony. I personally don't like the combo, because it makes the interior kinda dark. I went with RRD/camel but have to wait until Feb., then I changed my to RRD/parchment. Will pick it up next week(01/05/04)! Trying to find out about 2.9% from Honda/Acura promotion.
Old 12-28-2004, 04:03 PM
Intermediate

try mine, search for this "04 TL/RRP/Ebony/6MT/NAV" and there is a link to my posted photos also.
Old 12-28-2004, 05:20 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by curtis_127
try mine, search for this "04 TL/RRP/Ebony/6MT/NAV" and there is a link to my posted photos also.
Curtis,

The link I provided in the main post has your pictures in it, but your pictures dont have a picture with the door open which would show the interior/exterior together, if you could take picture like that, it would be awesome.
Old 12-30-2004, 03:57 PM
Instructor

Did anyone get a chance to take pictures???
Old 12-30-2004, 08:00 PM
Ex-Acura Service Manager

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I haven't yet, but will as soon as I can. I'm not sure I can get anything better that what Curtis has but i'll try.

I took one look at his pics & said "Holy crap, someone stole my car!"
Old 12-30-2004, 09:39 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Bluenote
I haven't yet, but will as soon as I can. I'm not sure I can get anything better that what Curtis has but i'll try.

I took one look at his pics & said "Holy crap, someone stole my car!"

hey,
yeah it would be great if you can get the side view with the doors open. i just want to see how the color combo goes.

Curtis has nice exterior pics but i can't really see the interior clearly.

thanks a lot

Thashef
Old 12-31-2004, 04:24 PM
Safety Car

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by ThaShef
Did anyone get a chance to take pictures???

I just emailed you with some pics...please post the pics.

Thanks..
Old 12-31-2004, 07:09 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by badboy
I just emailed you with some pics...please post the pics.

Thanks..
Thanks Man....here they are...

sorry I didn't resize them...don't have the software on this computer to do it.

Also...I just bought a 05 TL Red/Ebony Navi Auto....don't know when they are gonna deliver it....
Old 12-31-2004, 07:43 PM
Pro

That looks sharp. Thanks for the pics. This was one of my wife's two favorite color combos. That and ABP/Quartz. The dealers had a hard time finding the RRP/Black, so we ended up with the ABP/Quartz.

I really like both combos.

If you get it, enjoy the RRP/Black. You'll be on in a small crowd, but that OK because it is really sharp!
Old 12-31-2004, 09:30 PM
Intermediate

Redondo Red/Ebony Pictures

Hey Guys,

First post to the forum. Just picked up my new TL on Wednesday. Just the color combo you seek.

My wife picked up her Anthracity/Ebony one month ago.

I had the Red/Parchment on order (build date earliest mid January when ordered Mid November). I've had two Black leather cars and thought the parchment would be a nice change and I wanted the wood accents. But kept questioning my order looking at the richness of the Ebony in my wife's car and the comments on the board that the parchment required more cleaning or had picked up blue tint from wet jeans, etc. I had a Malibu briefly (a mistake to just get the GM family discount) and the light leather had permanent blue staining after just 6 months when we sold it.

It is true that the parchment makes the car look a bit bigger inside as you can see the brighter door side panels, carpet etc. Seemed a bit too bright though especially as the head liner is the same parchment color. The Ebony has a light grey headliner. And the ebony interior I found to be richer in appearance (its actually a very dark grey) and was so much less distracting or busy. The lower dash and the black door panels, carpet just disappear into the shadows. Also the grey headliner blends in better with the sky, etc to be less distracting.

Long story but I had my dealer hunt for a Red/Ebony and it was already built and just had to be trucked 300 miles (dealer even picked up the tab)

The Redondo Red is just gorgeous and changes with the light. No matter what interior color you choose this color will not disappoint.

Others have also said and I agree that you really should look at the interior and exterior colors separately and choose your favorites. You only see the exterior color on the mirror when you sit in a TL and you don't really see the interior color (if you tint your windows) as you glance back at your prized possession after enjoying the sweet ride.

I'm going to try to attach pictures as requested. I can take others if needed.

Old 01-01-2005, 09:06 AM
Instructor

Wow

Wow....Till now I was still wondering if its gonna look good or not..now I have no doubts....

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

Thanks for the all pictures

I ordered the TL lastnight...still not sure when they are gonna find it...