Sponsored by:

rattles still not fixed...

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2003, 06:53 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rattles still not fixed...

after 2 trips to the dealer..

first time dealer had my car for 5 days, this time 4, and i still hear rattle coming from the glove box area, sunroof area(when tilted) and 2 places in the rear somewhere...

now it sounds like something by my stereo is stressing and make a light noise when car is accelerating or cornering... i love my TL, but come on acura, these things should not be an issue in a 35k car.

i also complained about the 35-50mph vibration issue... on the paper work, it says there is abnormal tire wear.. but no resolution!?!??! (vibration is still there)

i had little to no problems with my 00TL...(tranny at 40k) and minor seat issue after 3yrs!! i've had my car for little over 2months now with 1800 miles.. i just can't beleive what a hassle this is to try and get fixed...

sorry for the rant.. just POed....

not to mention the memory seat issue..
Old 12-17-2003, 12:44 AM
an Acura has-been

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Re: rattles still not fixed...

Originally posted by jjstokes

first time dealer had my car for 5 days, this time 4, and i still hear rattle coming from the glove box area, sunroof area(when tilted) and 2 places in the rear somewhere...

now it sounds like something by my stereo is stressing and make a light noise when car is accelerating or cornering... i love my TL, but come on acura, these things should not be an issue in a 35k car.

i also complained about the 35-50mph vibration issue... on the paper work, it says there is abnormal tire wear.. but no resolution!?!??! (vibration is still there)

i had little to no problems with my 00TL...(tranny at 40k) and minor seat issue after 3yrs!! i've had my car for little over 2months now with 1800 miles.. i just can't beleive what a hassle this is to try and get fixed...

We all feel and share the pain
Old 12-17-2003, 01:19 AM
CEO, Team Anthracite

Re: rattles still not fixed...

What VIN? what dealer are you going to for service?

Originally posted by jjstokes

Old 12-17-2003, 09:02 AM
Advanced

Lore,

VIN ends with 14xx..

going to a dealer in NJ, open road acura of wayne..

its raining here in NJ right now, so looks like i'm going to wait till tomorrow and have my girlfriend drive my car around and i'll hunt down each rattle AGAIN... and tell them whats up.. next step is going to send a letter directly to Acura (doubt it will do anything, but worth a try)...