Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rallye Acura

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2004, 03:59 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rallye Acura

Anyone had any experiences with Rallye or gotten anything complimentary from them? Just wondering, bought my car from them in Feb 2004 and have gotten a free oil change, that's it. Haven't had any problems have any of you? I look forward to your comments.
Old 12-29-2004, 05:26 PM
I6

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I been to Rallye once. They had pretty decent service.
Old 12-29-2004, 05:38 PM
Systems Overlord

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I bought my 05 from them in Oct. I haven't been there yet for my first service, but was told that the first oil change would be free of charge. The buying experience was hassel free and I was able to get them to throw in the extras that I wanted at the time I bought for what I considered a fair price at the time. I'll post how my first service goes. I expect it to be sometime at the end of Feb 05 based upon my current mileage and reading on the MID.
Old 12-29-2004, 06:07 PM
Racer

Got my 04TL from them back in Aug. Went in with my price and got it with no hassle, even threw in the all-season mats and trunk tray free of charge. First oil change was free as well. They've been pretty professional and courteous so far. Can't really complain.
Old 12-30-2004, 07:59 AM
Team SSM Queen

Received 146 Likes on 75 Posts
I bought from Rallye after having a horrendous experience with Paragon.

I had a trade-in for which I got a fair price (paid cash for my TL). A week after placing my order, Rallye called and told me they screwed up and sold my car twice - the first salesperson didn't take the car off their inventory. I only had to wait another 2 weeks for my car to come in and they gave me a substantial discount for my inconvenience. Also got free oil change, wheel locks, and a nice polarfleece Rallye blanket.

The prep on my car was perfect. I didn't have to go back to get anything adjusted, and so far my car hasn't had any problems. When I took delivery, a Rallye employee sat in my car with me for about an hour going over all the features in detail. I was very impressed with the way I was treated, especially being a single woman. You can't believe how condescending car people can be to us!

So far I've only gone back for my first oil change, and again was treated in a very courteous way.
Old 12-30-2004, 03:03 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 86 Likes on 30 Posts
I enjoy the sale service from Rallye, too. It's terrific and hassle-free. As for the repair and maintenance, after being there more than 10+ times, I have totally given up and decide to go another dealer. I'm the early build 04TL owner and have experienced lots of early issues, I don't care of any speical treatment they would give to me but do care if they could fix my car and provide the true answers for the causes. As long as they could fix and tell me what's wrong with it and inform me of the details and plans, I would be pretty satisfied. But they didn't. In many occasions, they would not tell me the truth or bluff me into believing that was real cause. I have found tons of inconsistent answers from their service consultants and managers.

Be honest to you, they have always done well to most of ppl. But, once you try to get more details of issues, they will start to piss you off.

https://acurazine.com/forums/ramblings-12/guys-need-ur-help-nothing-2-serious-87011/

Happy New Year.
Old 12-30-2004, 05:42 PM
Instructor

Where would you recommend going for my future services? I like the fact that they give a loaner car.

Thanks for the info.
Old 12-30-2004, 05:45 PM
I don't have a Ferrari in

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Everyone gives loaner cars. Its just what they give you that matters. Some give TL, some give TSX, some gives RSX and some even gives other brand cars rented from Enterprise and stuff.
Old 12-31-2004, 12:55 PM
Shift_faster

Rallye is professional on the most part. I bought my TL from them also. Unfortunately, there are a few service advisors that will try to b.s. you. My service experiences have been great, with no complaints, the sales department was courteous, but when you push them for certain details ("service advisors" I mean, they can be downright false in their explanations).

In my case one advisor lied about servicing done to my car, when I found out, I spoke to the manager, and they dealt with it in a professional manner. All in all, a courteous treatment, just wish I didn't have to deal with stupidity sometimes.