Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics.........

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2004, 01:30 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pics.........

feel free to view my gallery....didnt know how to post it here...
Old 01-17-2004, 03:03 AM
10th Gear

I like the white on white. Actually your backdrop looks like Edmonton...snowy and cold. Just ordered my 04TL in Abyss Blue. Didn't realize the white could look so good.
Old 01-17-2004, 04:19 AM
Does anyone read this

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I don't know how you guys deal with all that White sh!t. It would drive me nuts. I can never leave San Diego
Old 01-17-2004, 04:36 AM
Advanced

Originally posted by albertanf1
I like the white on white. Actually your backdrop looks like Edmonton...snowy and cold. Just ordered my 04TL in Abyss Blue. Didn't realize the white could look so good.
actually it's the first big snowfall since '96...took the oportunity to take some pics....i like the backdrop too....

ya, was having second thoughts on the WDP...now i absolutely totally love it! even the parchment interior...i love it more everyday...it gives the interior so much warmth...i doubt the ebony could ever give that effect
Old 01-17-2004, 04:38 AM
Advanced

Originally posted by Donte99TL
I don't know how you guys deal with all that was sh!t. It would drive me nuts. I can never leave San Diego

ya i know what u mean...i envy u guys over there...but it's really not that bad here...u'l survive trust me....
Old 01-17-2004, 08:11 AM
BOOK EM

Can you say earthquake?
Old 01-17-2004, 11:30 AM
Advanced

Great looking ride. It ocurred looking at the pics to me however how much black is on the car. The window frames, and many other areas are black. It looks good on white, but it's just interesting how with a black car, all that stuff just blends in.
Glad I ordered NHBP.
Old 01-17-2004, 11:47 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by danno
Can you say earthquake?
Don't forget: FIRE, MUDSLIDE OH and, CRIME!!!!!

Old 01-17-2004, 06:53 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 86 Likes on 30 Posts
Re: Pics.........

Originally posted by zeicht
feel free to view my gallery....didnt know how to post it here...
Good shots, especially White on White (albertanf1 said). I should get one...
Old 01-17-2004, 07:07 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by vtechbrain
Don't forget: FIRE, MUDSLIDE OH and, CRIME!!!!
Don't get me started on the whole myth about there being so much crime in Southern Cal. By the way, I'll take an earthquake every ten years that rocks and rolls for 30 seconds over snow, humidity, tornados, floods, and hurricanes any time.

Today it was 71 degrees and sunny. I spent the day having breakfast on the beach with my wife, rollerblading, driving with my sunroof open and my sunglasses on, and actually turned the air conditioner on in my car for a few minutes at one point.

Those pictures of the TL in the snow sent a shiver down my spine. I'll never have to subject my WDP to that type of weather.
Old 01-17-2004, 07:22 PM
What's a TL?

Originally posted by vtechbrain
Don't forget: FIRE, MUDSLIDE OH and, CRIME!!!!!

I've gotta agree with AcuraAddict...the occasional earthquake beats the seasonal torment most of the country puts up with. I love that I can go out and get a tan in the middle of January. As for the crime, I have a feeling that every place has their shi**y areas and I don't think any of my fellow TL owners live there.

There's gotta be a reason people flock to Cali...its a damn good place to be.
Old 01-19-2004, 04:27 AM
Cruisin'

I was in shorts yesterday and thought about my friends in the east who joke about catching some warmth by stepping inside a walk-in freezer! It boggles my mind why anyone would live over there, but please stay - more road for me!
Old 01-24-2004, 02:02 AM
Advanced

Originally posted by nickademus
Great looking ride. It ocurred looking at the pics to me however how much black is on the car. The window frames, and many other areas are black. It looks good on white, but it's just interesting how with a black car, all that stuff just blends in.
Glad I ordered NHBP.

i beg to disagree....i find the black window frames and other areas to be a nice fit...i like the contrast....i find the NHBP to be too bland...one color throughout the entire car....it doesnt show the sweet lines of the car IMO
Old 01-24-2004, 02:58 AM
Instructor

Originally posted by zeicht
actually it's the first big snowfall since '96...took the oportunity to take some pics....i like the backdrop too....

ya, was having second thoughts on the WDP...now i absolutely totally love it! even the parchment interior...i love it more everyday...it gives the interior so much warmth...i doubt the ebony could ever give that effect
There is pros and cons about any interior color. Parchment is nice. It make it look more luxurious, roomy and warm. Quartz is a nice color too, I think it hides dirts pretty well. Ebony makes it look more sporty, but it makes the interior look smaller than it really is.

I had tan interior before, love the color, but it got dirty pretty quick. Do take care of your interior, especially when getting in or out, take extra caution not to hit the side panels. I chose ebony myself this time...
Old 01-25-2004, 09:09 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by sandwench
I was in shorts yesterday and thought about my friends in the east who joke about catching some warmth by stepping inside a walk-in freezer! It boggles my mind why anyone would live over there, but please stay - more road for me!
This may come as a shock to you, but Florida is in the east.
Old 01-25-2004, 10:00 AM
On the way!

Florida? You don't want to live there! It's pretty much flat, we have a lot of bugs, wild fires and muck fires during dry times, hurricanes, more lightning than any other state...

No sir! You don't want to live down there!

(Like sandwench said, more road for me! )