Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Past kills and deaths

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 01:17 PM
Pro

Received 81 Likes on 40 Posts
Past kills and deaths

I'm sitting here without my car, and I was reading your threads and start i'd throw up my kills and deaths.

Kills:
03 VW GTI. From a dig--> 2 car lengths to 80 (i was stock)
04 VW GLI VR6: She got head start, I was behind her coming around the left turn, split into two lanes, caught her around 60, and pulled on her hard. (I had all the mods in my sig by then)
CRX w/ Exhaust: From a dig, pulled on him hard. From a roll, pulled on him just as hard. Not really a contest. (I was stock)
Mid 90s Legend Coupe: From a dig, 3 cars to 90. (Modded as sig)
Current Hyundai Tiburon: From 20? Pulled a few lengths to 70. Nice guy, friendly run.

Favorite Kills:
04 TL AT. We were both stock, you could probably search for this one somewhere. But it was a superclose run. I used gateshifting + brake torqueing to launch. Pulled around 1 car length. It was an amazing feeling at the time. The Type-S vs. 3rd Gen rivalry was pretty heated on the boards back then!

'06 350z (You can tell its an 06 from the rear LEDs). From a dig, with neither of us launching, I pulled about a 1.5CLs to 105ish. Thumbs up as we started to reenter civilzation and the traffic that goes along with it. (Modded as sig)

Early 90s' modded Gulf. He was on the left of the Z in the previously mentioned Z, and was probably half a CL behind me when we all cut it off, after we all gave thuumbs up, I got on the exit, and took off, exhilirated by the previous run. About 20 minutes later, I see that same Gulf running up behind me, and he flies by me. Against better judgment, I took off after him, and passed him at a speed that would get me flamed on any board for a solid year and a half. But I was pretty possessed. It was probably my favorite run, seeing all those extra thousands of dollars I put into my TL pay off as the speedo kept climbing (or partially climbing in 4th gear, hah). The look on his face was priceless when I finally passed him.

05 RL. My dad's car. My sister was driving it to Acura for service, and I was behind her to take her back. On a highway (Down here, everyone uses the interstate (I64) so highways are pretty much unpatrolled free game), she took off around 40, with me behind her, I gave chase and caught her around 85 and started pulling away from her. (Modded as sig).

06 Civic Si. On I64, 60-100 a couple times, I probably pulled a CL-->1.5CLs everytime. Those things are way faster than I imagined they'd be at high speeds. Thumbs up to a nice car and his hot girlfriend in the passenger seat.

05-06 RSX-S with Exhaust. After having to sit in stopped traffic while they did some sort of construction, I found myself beside an RSX-S. We talked while we waited for a while about how we loved our cars, and how this traffic was completely ridiculous. But seeing as how we were at the front of the stopped pack, we both knew what was going to happen when they let us free. They cleared the path, and we both eased down the road to a few more stoplights. Light goes green, we both take off. I'm talking a half car length to a full car length MAX to 100. That sucker was on my arse.

Play-arounds:
04 TL: On I64, we played cat and mouse for a while. It was a lot of fun, we'd let eachother in, and open it up when we could. Pretty much tag-teaming everyone without being weaving a-holes.

G35: Same as the story above, but maybe not as friendly. A little bit of friendly one upsmanship, on the way back from richmond. Always good to see a fellow car enthusiast who wants to amuse himself on the way home from a late night trip

05 RL vs. Stock TL-S. I was driving up 264 in my dad's RL and saw a stock TL-S with a body kit, with a custom license plate, but no performance mods from what I could see. This was about a week ago, around 1am. He'd take off and i'd catch high speed. It pretty much confirmed what I always suspected. While there's no doubt that the TL-S is faster than the RL at low speeds and in 0-60 bursts. The RL is one mighty beast at high speeds. I had no problem reeling him in. This pretty much completely comfirms that my story above would not have come out on the TL's side if it weren't for the boys at Comptech. It was alot of fun nonetheless. to whoever that was.

Deaths:
Jaguar S-Type R: He was behind me, and I wasnt really sure if he wanted to run. We both made the left turn, and he took off. I couldnt catch him. He kept pulling on me slightly. But I couldnt get him. I really want to run him from a stop, just to see how it goes. He lives in a neighborhood close to where i'm from.

Heavily modified previous gen Mustang: Goodness gracious. I KNEW what was going to happen. I just wanted to see how bad it was going to be. I was driving back from the mall with my friend in the car and he says, (he doesnt know very much about cars), just race him justin, this car can beat him easy. (he still has that notion in his head that domestics are good for nothing POS's). I told him that thing would rip me a new one. I could hear it with my music nearing full blast. On that same left turn as the Jag story we turned, and he comes out from behind me (I'm at WOT) hits the gas, and goes by me so ridiculously fast that I was wondering if it was really the same car that was with me at the light. That was the sweetest, sickest kill ever. I gave him a fake "bow down" when I passed and he gave thumbs up. Sweet stang.

I'm pretty sure thats all the runs that I remember. It's been a funnn ride. Keep sharing your stories, fellas.
Old 09-17-2006, 01:48 PM
The Boss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
holy shit son