3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paging DMZ. I just picked up my TL on Tuesday from Curry Acura.

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2004, 07:21 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Paging DMZ. I just picked up my TL on Tuesday from Curry Acura.

Picked up my White Diamond Pearl/Parchment w/Nav. and 5AT on Tuesday and cannot be happier.

DMZ knows the problems I had from other Acura dealers and the small snafu I also had at Curry.

Nonetheless, I picked a WDP/Parchment after initially wanting a Black/Camel and also an Anthracite/Camel.

The people at Curry are very nice, and I have nothing but praise for the salesman that DMZ recommended, Anthony Meed. I was able to get a sales price a good amount below MSRP, and was kept updated all the time. A honest and upfront salesman is rare, and Mr. Meed is one of the few. He even picked me up from the train station (on a snowy Tuesday) to bring me to the dealership. He even spent 30 minutes guiding me through the Navi and walked me through their service facility.

If you're in the tri-state area and looking for an Acura go to Curry Acura.

Pretty sappy stuff, but I honestly spent 2 months and went through 3 Acura dealerships until I finalized with Curry.

I'll get some pics posted this weekend.

Nuff said.

BTW, I love the car; can't stop playing with the Navi, and I have to update my sig.
Old 02-25-2004, 08:09 PM
5th Gear

(removed -- confused... curry, clair ... whoops)
Old 02-25-2004, 08:12 PM
Advanced

Our WDP/Parchment auto/nav TL is at the dealer. Saturday pickup after they install the backup sensors.
Old 02-25-2004, 08:29 PM
DMZ
Head a da Family

Received 561 Likes on 393 Posts
Re: Paging DMZ. I just picked up my TL on Tuesday from Curry Acura.

Originally posted by CarCrazyFamily
Picked up my White Diamond Pearl/Parchment w/Nav. and 5AT on Tuesday and cannot be happier.

DMZ knows the problems I had from other Acura dealers and the small snafu I also had at Curry.

Nonetheless, I picked a WDP/Parchment after initially wanting a Black/Camel and also an Anthracite/Camel.

The people at Curry are very nice, and I have nothing but praise for the salesman that DMZ recommended, Anthony Meed. I was able to get a sales price a good amount below MSRP, and was kept updated all the time. A honest and upfront salesman is rare, and Mr. Meed is one of the few. He even picked me up from the train station (on a snowy Tuesday) to bring me to the dealership. He even spent 30 minutes guiding me through the Navi and walked me through their service facility.

If you're in the tri-state area and looking for an Acura go to Curry Acura.

Pretty sappy stuff, but I honestly spent 2 months and went through 3 Acura dealerships until I finalized with Curry.

I'll get some pics posted this weekend.

Nuff said.

BTW, I love the car; can't stop playing with the Navi, and I have to update my sig.

Congrats CCF!

Considering our experiences,

http://www.acura-tl.com/forums/showt...&pagenumber=2,

I can't see why anyone shopping in the NYC tri-state area could go without giving these guys a shot. Not only is Anthony the the best salesperson I've ever encountered, but there's clearly reasons why Curry is rated #1 in the USA by Acura for customer service.

BTW, you did get that little extra touch of attention for mentioning Acura-TL.com.

Curry's toll-free#: 866-491-1024 .... Anthony's extension is 104. Thursday's his day off.