Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ok everyone read...reply

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2004, 02:35 PM
TEAM WDP MANAGER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok everyone read...reply

[[COLOR=Red]COLOR=Red][SIZ[SIZE=3]E=4][SIZE=2]WHATS UP GUYS....OK I GOT A WDP ACURA I WANT TO BUY THE A SPEC KIT BUT I ALREADY HAVE THE UNDERBODY KIT AND THE LIP SPOILER AND THEY DONT SELL ANY OTHER A SPEC PARTS SEPERATLY SO THAT MEANS I HAVE TO BUY THE WHOLE PACKAGE OK SO THIS IS MY QUESION......

IF I WERE TO BUY AN A SPEC PACKAGE THE COMPLETE SET WOULD ANYONE BE WILLING TO BUY THE PARTS I DONT NEED LIKE THE LIP SPOLIER, THE UNDER BODY KIT , AND MAYBE THE RIMS AND TIRES????? PLEASE REPLY BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO GET THIS DONE ON MY CAR THANKS ALOT
Old 05-11-2004, 02:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 131 Likes on 79 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHh I'm blind!!!!!
Old 05-11-2004, 02:38 PM
Team Anthracite Member

How much for the rims and tires and underbody kit? PM me.
Old 05-11-2004, 02:40 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
No.
Old 05-11-2004, 02:49 PM
What's a TL?

I'm down for the kit...PM me too please...
Old 05-11-2004, 03:03 PM
Instructor

I am interested in the Rims. Send me a PM.
Old 05-11-2004, 03:20 PM
Advanced

Caution: Body Kit Color mis-match???

Gunn Acura in San Antonio will allow a customer to "piece meal" the A-spec kit. Dealing with the parts dept. directly has yielded me some very nice discounts... (I brought in internet pricing and they matched it!!!
Just for FYI:

I think it is important to buy directly from a dealer so that they will be obligated to honor concerns such as the one I'm experiencing with my Body Kit. I bought the body kit from the "dealer parts dept," and had a different body shop install it for cost considerations.

Read a previous post I made to a different thread.

I experienced a considerable difference in color mis-match on the ground effects when compared to the car paint. I felt the color differences are too much to put up with considering the source of the kit being Acura. The dealership got the DS involved and I am now getting the issue resolved. It has come down to having the parts re-painted because re-ordered parts came in even a few further shades off. Inspite of me having the parts installed elsewhere Acura wanted to correct the color mis-match problem for me. Although it has taken a long time I am very happy that Acura truly wants to make this right for me.

I wonder if Anthracite is the only color having this color mis-match issue with the A-Spec Body Kits???

Best of luck and happy A-Specking... heh heh