North Scottsdale Acura

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2004 | 10:51 AM
Cruisin'

North Scottsdale Acura

I totally forgot to tell you all what a cool place this was.... I have to tell you all... they where kind quick and just flat amazing!!! I have to suggest that if you live in Arizona and you dont buy from Scottsdale Acura.... then you are just not getting the kind of treatment and service that you deserve! JP Ray Vikki and Brian where AMAZING!!!! This might have been the easiest car purchase I have ever done.... Ohhhh yea... I almost forgot...

Tempe Acura can Kiss my ARSE as I love my new TL that I got at MY DEAL at Acura NORTH Scottsdale!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2004 | 12:27 AM
Intermediate

Can you specify the deal you got at Scottsdale?
Old 06-28-2004 | 01:35 AM
Racer

This is great to know, Macrocosm. I too had amazing service from these folks back in 2000. We arranged our third-party lease over the internet with a gal called Tracy Gurnett, then flew down to pick up the car. They kindly collected us from the airport in a brand new RL, and took excellent care of us.

The price turned out to be less than we agreed (now how often does THAT happen), the paperwork took about 20 mins, and they sold me the mats, wheel locks and mudflaps at cost. All the staff were very nice (we were introduced to everyone), and the sales manager told us how they'd been taunting the Vegas guys over stealing their customers The car had been checked over twice because they knew we were driving 300 miles back to Vegas that day, and they even topped off the gas tank after we test drove it!

And to cap it all, as we were leaving, they presented us with a basket of water and snacks for the journey back. Oh yeah, and they sent me a birthday card the following year.

I'll make a note to get in touch with them in the fall - it's worth it to get the service
Old 06-28-2004 | 02:01 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by 05TL
Can you specify the deal you got at Scottsdale?
It really was not so much the deal as the way I was treated..... lets face it if you get a discount.... it is a DEAL!!!! I had some really bad in-equity.... so my deal would not be one that most people would want...... I would suggest that you call JP .... He really was top notch.... He took almost two hours explaining everything.... his follow up is amazing... and his attention to detail would make most sales people shutter.