Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

..New TL 05

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 07:34 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
..New TL 05

As a soon to be (..days!) owner of 05 Black TL (with Navi) hello and respect to you all.

As a long suffering but proud owner of 95 LS Integra, now was the time to change car. Before putting down my hard earned cash for the TL, I had phases where different cars were appealing to me for different reasons. They were... (usual suspects)

- G35 sedan (ugly as hell despite the features and reputation)
- 3 series Bimmer (too common, too basic and...frankly unappealing)
- Mazda 6 (great value, questionable quality and lacked serious power)
-Lexus E330.......(exactly....!)
-TL

The TL just looked the part, drove the part, and was the only car that made me comfortable parting with my coins. Inside and out the car is S-H-A-R-P. Even my brother-in-law with a 03 M3 is crazy about this car, we both enjoyed test-driving and flooring this sucker.

I got my TL from Erin Mills Acura (Mississauga, TO) from Joe Peschitelli. He was polite, responsive and went out of his way to accomadate my hard bargaining style. There were several other dealerships (Acura and non-Acura) that had salesman that must have graduated from the Saddam Hussein school of customer care.

Anyways thats enough of me, just cant wait to get those keys....(5 days and counting.....)

iksenna
Old 01-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Administrator

Received 1,011 Likes on 577 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck and happy days with your new car. Hopefully the days go by fast and you will be driving it soon.