my '05 TL

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007 | 04:23 PM
HEK
Team Nighthawk Mambo King

my '05 TL

So I'm not going to bore you but really my '05 TL 6MT and the mods I've done to it make me really want to think twice about changing it to a better vehicle..
I wanted my wife to trade her '05 Ody for a FJ Crusser but after some soul searching and a great employee's discount we ended up with a top of the line '07 Rubicon...
My thought is that the car I want as a 2nd "cruisser" is a Porsche "S" but after seeing the people that drive it..older than Moses".....make me want to save my $$ and buy a Hybrid......not!!! @ 48 , my kid says "Dad keep the TL until you hand it down to me.." I'd say he is right...the TL is a hard ride to give up...the Porsche can wait.... .....'til I have less motor skills......
Old 11-10-2007 | 06:44 PM
Acuras Only in

I was just commenting on another thread that the spoiler looks good on a 3G TL ... and there you go showing us pictures of your NBP beauty ... ... keep the beauty/beast ... LOL
Old 11-10-2007 | 07:01 PM
Banned

I hope you know that when your kid turns 16, you will not want to give him the TL
unless it means getting a Porsche

Ok i get it now.

BTW the Rubicon was totally random.
Old 11-10-2007 | 09:21 PM
HEK
Team Nighthawk Mambo King

Originally Posted by Type-Superman
I hope you know that when your kid turns 16, you will not want to give him the TL
unless it means getting a Porsche

Ok i get it now.

BTW the Rubicon was totally random.
random??... ..is an Earth vehicle the least I can do instead of a Hummer.... , all my kids are beyond 16, the youngest is 18 and he will most probably go and move out to live with his father in P.R. as I have too many rules... , it's my son who is 26 and lives with his mom that wants my car.... but the less I drive it , the more I love it....it's just a man's car and thank's to Acura by not changing the style.......looks new like the day I brought it home...

A cell phone pic the day I got the new wheels for it...(or me).......

Old 11-11-2007 | 12:55 AM
MR1
05/5AT/Navi/ABP/Quartz

Keep the TL - Lust for the Porsche.

This way the love last forever

I'd hit it but do you really want to live with it??