Modding Tips

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 08:07 PM
GEN
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Modding Tips

Hi All,
I'm new to AcuraZine and was attracted to the site because of all of the HOT looking TLs that popped up on my google search. I have an 05 TL Base that I want to hook up. I want the look of the 07 S type ASPEC rear and want to get some opinions on what I should do? I want a cost effective "solution" so I'd like to get tips, any recommendations?
Old 11-05-2009, 10:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,016 Likes on 1,435 Posts
Your thread has been moved to the main section per the announcement in Performance Parts and Modifications:

The intention of this forum is to discuss performance oriented issues and topics, and the parts and modifications which affect said performance. This means only performance parts and performance enhancing modifications should be posted in this forum.

It was never intended to be a receptacle for all parts and all modifications.

If you want to know the part number for a door handle, or you need to find some information on a part, or you want to discuss the various parts of the a-spec body kits, or you want to ask a question about tint, or you are interested in carbon fiber engine shrouds, or any of the many other threads that have been started here when they shouldn't have been, please post your thread in one of the other appropriate subforums or the main forum.

If your modification is not performance oriented, which includes but is not limited to tint, cleared headlights, rockblocker on lights, new shift knob, etc., none of which affect the performance of the vehicle, also please post in one of the other appropriate subforums or the main forum.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:22 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 306 Likes on 193 Posts
Tail lights -

Members may not start a new thread until they have been registered for 15 days and have at least 5 posts, but they may respond to other threads if they wish, and make purchases, and also post Want To Buy (WTB) threads, when eligible. Members are cautioned to not mention any items for sale or trade when posting in other threads.

You can contact the OP via PM or provide your email address here.

Last edited by LoveMyTL-S; 11-06-2009 at 06:23 AM. Reason: BM rules